Which cycle support supps

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Which cycle support supplments do you reccomend ? Looking for something to help with BP mainly

Will be taking 500mg test E and 400 mg deca a week split in 2 doses

I was intrested in N2guard but looks to be sold out.. Was considering Cycle Assist or Organ Shield

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
If you our mainly looking for BP control I use these supplements. Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10, Garlic, Fish Oil, and drink over a gallon of water a day.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
If you our mainly looking for BP control I use these supplements. Hawthorne Berry, CoQ10, Garlic, Fish Oil, and drink over a gallon of water a day.
Thanks I currently do take 600 mg of CoQ10 (200mg 3x day) and now foods neptune krill 1000 mg (1 a day) and Hawthorne berry at 1695mg (3 x 565mg)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the orange flavor ? I tried the old version long ago in peanut butter and terrible would be understandment lol : )
orange is fien, mixes well with vanilla or hoco protein powder or gatorade- or even water

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Surprised no one mentioned red yeast rice. expensive but very good for bp

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Surprised no one mentioned red yeast rice. expensive but very good for bp
How much do you reccomend I see Now has a 600MG version which also contains CoQ10, Milk Thistle & Alpha Lipoic Acid

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For test and deca, your main problem is fluid volume overload creating a hypertensive state. Ideally, you should be taking 12.5mg of hctz to reduce excess water retention; if you are not able to get a hold of that medication, which you should be able to if you can source aas.. then a otc water pill can work some in addition to celery seed extract which mimics a calcium channel blocker to reduce bp and a mild diuretic.

Mike

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
For test and deca, your main problem is fluid volume overload creating a hypertensive state. Ideally, you should be taking 12.5mg of hctz to reduce excess water retention; if you are not able to get a hold of that medication, which you should be able to if you can source aas.. then a otc water pill can work some in addition to celery seed extract which mimics a calcium channel blocker to reduce bp and a mild diuretic.

Mike
To help reduce Fluid I will be taking Erase 2/3 caps a day

Was considering aromasin at 12.5mg eod or AIFM but going to try erase first and have aromasin on hand if needed

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can also look into the orange Cycle Support great for BP control and more. It also has 12 extra servings for free and that helps with the pre-load.
I have always used this as my go to supplement for on cycle support.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I have always used this as my go to supplement for on cycle support.
Yes I bought this it should be delivered today. Hoping new Orange flavor isnt bad, I could n't get down the old peanut butter one

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The orange is so much better than the PB. Put it in OJ and you dont even know you got CS in there.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
N2GAURD is back in stock. 7 caps of that, 10 fish oils, 1000mg extra hawthorn berry, 5-600mg extra NAC. your set

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the orange flavor ? I tried the old version long ago in peanut butter and terrible would be understandment lol : )
It's better but still foul. Effective though.

These are all good choices IMO:
-Cycle Support
-Cycle Assist
-Liver Assist XT
-NOW CoQ10 with Hawthorn Berry

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Yes I bought this it should be delivered today. Hoping new Orange flavor isnt bad, I could n't get down the old peanut butter one
I also did not like the PB one, But the Orange isnt bad at all . I put it in ON vanilla protein shake and I dont notice it..