Unanswered Which compounds have the least andro sides?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess im lost on why youre here posting and asking for input if youre going to arbitrarily reject anything that doesnt confirm your own beliefs.
I was just getting ready to post this, Jrock.

If some of the most knowledgeable guys on this board aren't qualified to give you advice... You really should stop asking them for it.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I guess im lost on why youre here posting and asking for input if youre going to arbitrarily reject anything that doesnt confirm your own beliefs.
Well to be honest, this thread was asking about compounds not called Testosterone, and which have the least sides. I haven't rejected anything about the thread topic, which has been somewhat derailed due to the anti TRT squad. The rest of this is spill over because i didn't immediately take the advice of a few members who called my doctor unethical, ect. I mean look above, i was called a moron, i mean really?

Ad hominems are about as low down the IQ totem pole you can get. Not that im bothered, it's just nice to know who you are dealing with. But i hope that answers your question, it's basically one concept im disagreeing with that they can't let go.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well the whole point of the physiological range is to capture these differences in people to give a min and max range. What is so hard in understanding about that?
All im saying is im reserving my judgments and reactions until my next blood work. There seem to be nothing but negative nancies here who can't wait to piss in my cereal. If somebody is genuinely trying to warn me i get it and i appreciate it, but 300mg a week isn't going to kill me in 4mo so im ok with this.

And like i said, if my blood work comes back good next time, there's no reason to change anything. Too many people putting the cart before the horse here.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It can definitely be a cruise dose. It's not trt dose. A cruise is what you use to maintain your gains, trt is trt.
I was being overly simple for the sake of this guy’s obvious cognitive impairment.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was just getting ready to post this, Jrock.

If some of the most knowledgeable guys on this board aren't qualified to give you advice... You really should stop asking them for it.
Well we will see about that won't we? When i get my next bloods done i will post my numbers, after running 300mg the entire time. If my numbers are bad you will hear me mention a lower dose from then on. If my numbers are good, what do you think people here will say? Crickets is my guess. Or they will call me a liar bc it doesn't fit their "knowledge".

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was being overly simple for the sake of this guy’s obvious cognitive impairment.
I was discussing one of your dumber comments earlier with my wife. She laughed at you and said "your doctor has been practicing HRT for around 15 years, and this guy thinks he knows better"? Yep, that about says it all.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless your doc is psychic, there’s no way he could possibly know based on your prior blood work how you will react to a given dose of test. Just an FYI.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was discussing one of your dumber comments earlier with my wife. She laughed at you and said "your doctor has been practicing HRT for around 15 years, and this guy thinks he knows better"? Yep, that about says it all.
Yeah, sure. Nobody ever said anything about knowing more than your doctor. Shows how well your “wife” and yourself can understand a concept, I suppose.

We know more than you and that’s the information we are trying to impress upon you.

Best of luck to you, you’ll need it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, it certainly won’t kill you in 4mo in fact it will have served as a nice first blast. And then you’ll go in, your doc will see your bloods, lower your dose for another 4mo, you’ll go back.. etc. etc. etc.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All im saying is im reserving my judgments and reactions until my next blood work. There seem to be nothing but negative nancies here who can't wait to piss in my cereal. If somebody is genuinely trying to warn me i get it and i appreciate it, but 300mg a week isn't going to kill me in 4mo so im ok with this.

And like i said, if my blood work comes back good next time, there's no reason to change anything. Too many people putting the cart before the horse here.
Honestly, after this experience... I can't imagine anyone on this board giving a S**t what you have to say.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And for the past 20 years some docs been giving scripts of 1 injection every 2 weeks even tho it’s completly stupid and will have someone’s hormones go left and right and all the time.

Last edited:

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK so let me get this straight. 300mg would be a cruse for a HUGE guy, and that's ok, it won't "kill" them. But bc you think im a beginner and i have never used juice, that same dose is magically bad for my health? Those goalposts must be very light for such a Yuge guy ike you.
Well it’s pretty obvious, that’s why medications dosage recommendations are split by weight category.

A 20kg girl won’t need as much aspirin as a 100kg guy.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well it’s pretty obvious, that’s why medications dosage recommendations are split by weight category.

A 20kg girl won’t need as much aspirin as a 100kg guy.
So how can anybody tell how much i need without knowing my weight? I could be 125lb or 325lb, yet im still hearing these unwritten rules about how much is too much.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So how can anybody tell how much i need without knowing my weight? I could be 125lb or 325lb, yet im still hearing these unwritten rules about how much is too much.
They aren’t unwritten. No go try and learn something elsewhere, because us spoon feeding you the information isn’t getting it into your head. Read it somewhere else. We’re right, you’re wrong, this is annoying.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They just explained what a range is... and 300mg test a week is NOT part of the trt dosing range. Nobody is gonna NEED freaking 300mg oftest at 120 lbs or 300 lbs to get around optimal levels (because that’s what trt is for, to get someone to optimal levels around 900-1000 so he lives a healthy life) Now if you and your doctor wanna put you in the 2000-3000s and mitigate the long term damage that’s another story. Just please stop trying to convince yourself that it’s gonna be a trt dose lol it’s not.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You really should ask your doc what steroids to use, not us. I already like him for the dosage he prescribed, it gives me the impression he can hook you up with some good gear in future. This forum is only to exchange selfies.
Have to go now and squeeze my golf ball sized acne pimples, if I can reach them, because my arms are so huge.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, it certainly won’t kill you in 4mo in fact it will have served as a nice first blast. And then you’ll go in, your doc will see your bloods, lower your dose for another 4mo, you’ll go back.. etc. etc. etc.
No1 ever said 300mg will hurt him. I know guys on 500mg year round that are perfectly fine. But that's not trt. This guy just keeps rambling because he doesn't understand what anyone is telling him.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They aren’t unwritten. No go try and learn something elsewhere, because us spoon feeding you the information isn’t getting it into your head. Read it somewhere else. We’re right, you’re wrong, this is annoying.
Luckily nobody is pointing a gun at your temple forcing you to keep typing.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They just explained what a range is... and 300mg test a week is NOT part of the trt dosing range. Nobody is gonna NEED freaking 300mg oftest at 120 lbs or 300 lbs to get around optimal levels (because that’s what trt is for, to get someone to optimal levels around 900-1000 so he lives a healthy life) Now if you and your doctor wanna put you in the 2000-3000s and mitigate the long term damage that’s another story. Just please stop trying to convince yourself that it’s gonna be a trt dose lol it’s not.
I don't really care what it's called, if my bloods show it doesn't cause me any harm and i feel good on it, i will take it. You guys can circle jerk eachother while chanting "steroids, steroids" all you want, i couldn't care less.
No1 ever said 300mg will hurt him. I know guys on 500mg year round that are perfectly fine. But that's not trt. This guy just keeps rambling because he doesn't understand what anyone is telling him.
Call me old fashioned but i don't think "TRT" should be defined by the guys who might be using the substances on a forum, it should be defined by the doctors who prescribe it. My doc isn't the only one on earth who writes scrips for 300mg/w, and there are docs out there who write more.

In the landscape of medicine, TRT is still in it's infancy, it's going to be changing and evolving for many decades more. The fact you guys think the "standard" of most people is absolutely, objectively right shows how short sighted you all are. For all we know 300mg might be considered a low dose at some point in the future.

I guess some people here aren't used to somebody disagreeing with them, too many high horses around here. A bunch of know-it-alls on some forum are not the authority on testosterone.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You really should ask your doc what steroids to use, not us. I already like him for the dosage he prescribed, it gives me the impression he can hook you up with some good gear in future. This forum is only to exchange selfies.
Have to go now and squeeze my golf ball sized acne pimples, if I can reach them, because my arms are so huge.
Well TBH i can't even say im going to use any, ever, it was just curiosity as i jump into the hormone pool so to speak. Good to hear about the arms though lol im in the same boat, it was hell reaching my left cheek last monday...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't really care what it's called, if my bloods show it doesn't cause me any harm and i feel good on it, i will take it. You guys can circle jerk eachother while chanting "steroids, steroids" all you want, i couldn't care less.

Call me old fashioned but i don't think "TRT" should be defined by the guys who might be using the substances on a forum, it should be defined by the doctors who prescribe it. My doc isn't the only one on earth who writes scrips for 300mg/w, and there are docs out there who write more.

In the landscape of medicine, TRT is still in it's infancy, it's going to be changing and evolving for many decades more. The fact you guys think the "standard" of most people is absolutely, objectively right shows how short sighted you all are. For all we know 300mg might be considered a low dose at some point in the future.

I guess some people here aren't used to somebody disagreeing with them, too many high horses around here. A bunch of know-it-alls on some forum are not the authority on testosterone.
Trt means testosterone replacement therapy. That means replacing your natural testosterone within the normal range. Point blank period

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro I wouldn’t worry what everyone is saying because there is not one size fits all. These guys all feeling out that there hematocrit gets high on 100mg week of test. Bro I been on progressive trt like yourself with test levels of 1500 or so and have perfect markers across the board! Hematocrit everything you name it and I’m not lying, no reason too. One of the nurses explained some people can have test levels of 1000 and have crazy issues with DHT estradiol and bloods and other guys can have a 1500 and everything else is on point.. genetics I guess bro it if bloodwork looks great on all your check ups even with test hitting 1400 then why lower it

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man this dude is gonna argue no matter what we say. This thread is gonna be 3,740 pages long if we keep feeding the troll.
Brah, go do what you do, report back with your real world experience then maybe we can learn something together.

Enough of this speculation that your old decrepit horse is going to win the race.

If you want something with low androgenic sides get some primo or DHB.

Done

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bro I wouldn’t worry what everyone is saying because there is not one size fits all. These guys all feeling out that there hematocrit gets high on 100mg week of test. Bro I been on progressive trt like yourself with test levels of 1500 or so and have perfect markers across the board! Hematocrit everything you name it and I’m not lying, no reason too. One of the nurses explained some people can have test levels of 1000 and have crazy issues with DHT estradiol and bloods and other guys can have a 1500 and everything else is on point.. genetics I guess bro it if bloodwork looks great on all your check ups even with test hitting 1400 then why lower it
Exactly what im talking about. I have no idea if i will react like you but my hunch is i will. I don't seem to be prone to DHT or estr conversion, and even though at one point i was up to 265lbs at the age of 39 (at about 32% bodyfat, yikes) without having lifted for 8 years, i had normal blood pressure, no issues to speak of.

On my recent blood work, the only one i have ever done, i also had a dexa scan and i was at 250lbs at a 28% body fat, so completely out of shape. Yet my H/H was actually low, blood pressure was 120/84. And i don't eat well at all, always been like that, i just got lucky like you and have a very resilient body.

But i appreciate you speaking up, although you may get hit with some tomatoes by association. 😂

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Or maybe your doc is trying to get you hooked on drugs and shove as much as possible down your throat like just about every other doctor out there.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trt means testosterone replacement therapy. That means replacing your natural testosterone within the normal range. Point blank period
That's a very vague description bc neither you nor i know what my TT was at it's peak when i was about 17. For all we know it could have been 1800, or it could have been 400. For me, TRT means raising my levels as high as i can while avoiding health issues, because if you can do it without health issues, why wouldn't you want it higher?

Normal isn't a good word to use. Optimal is better IMO, and nobody knows what is optimal to them until they try.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because your definition is you defination, not the real defination. I have no problem with someone staying on 300 year round. But it's not trt.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Because your definition is you defination, not the real defination. I have no problem with someone staying on 300 year round. But it's not trt.
It's not just my definition, it's the definition of many doctors, including mine. You keep trying to make this out to be just me, as if somehow a bigger crowd proves you correct. You are just some guy on a forum, my doc is running a clinic, has been for many years. Who do we think has more right to make a claim?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Or maybe your doc is trying to get you hooked on drugs and shove as much as possible down your throat like just about every other doctor out there.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Then why didn't he prescribe me 600mg?
The same reason he didn’t prescribe 2,000mg. Because you are guaranteed to run into problems at that dosage. Now please STFU. And tell your wife to STFU too while you’re at it. I’m done entertaining your idiocracy 🙂

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a very vague description bc neither you nor i know what my TT was at it's peak when i was about 17. For all we know it could have been 1800, or it could have been 400. For me, TRT means raising my levels as high as i can while avoiding health issues, because if you can do it without health issues, why wouldn't you want it higher?

Normal isn't a good word to use. Optimal is better IMO, and nobody knows what is optimal to them until they try.
😂😂😂

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The same reason he didn’t prescribe 2,000mg. Because you are guaranteed to run into problems at that dosage. Now please STFU
How mature. Im not going to STFU just so you know. And as far as my doc is concerned, there's no guarantee i won't run into problems at 300mg so if that was his reasoning, he wouldn't have done what he did. Hell there's no guarantee 100mg wouldn't cause problems. You really have no answer do you, which of course is why you resort to being rude and cussing. Are you roid raging dude? 😰

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not just my definition, it's the definition of many doctors, including mine. You keep trying to make this out to be just me, as if somehow a bigger crowd proves you correct. You are just some guy on a forum, my doc is running a clinic, has been for many years. Who do we think has more right to make a claim?

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lets MAGA. Make A/M Great Again. How bout we start with an apology from you guys, just admit you are using bro science to argue medical professionals and i will let it go.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a not so typical "bad responder" to test. 200mg/w has me at 880 , that is about 40% above average of a 25-34yo male. I'm 51. Others at 200mg/w get way beyond 1000 total test, doubling the values of a healthy male with that.
For TRT between 100-150mg/w is the norm. This forum has dedicated threats where lot of people show their prescribed dosages and lab tests. Only very few are on 200mg/w, NONE is on more. 300mg/w is asinine, unless you lost your testicles in a hunting accident beforehand.
Now, there is one exception: Test undecanoate. I used it before traveling. The depot you inject can be well above 1gr -but not weekly.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm a not so typical "bad responder" to test. 200mg/w has me at 880 , that is about 40% above average of a 25-34yo male. I'm 51. Others at 200mg/w get way beyond 1000 total test, doubling the values of a healthy male with that.
For TRT between 100-150mg/w is the norm. This forum has dedicated threats where lot of people show their prescribed dosages and lab tests. Only very few are on 200mg/w, NONE is on more. 300mg/w is asinine, unless you lost your testicles in a hunting accident beforehand.
Now, there is one exception: Test undecanoate. I used it before traveling. The depot you inject can be well above 1gr -but not weekly.
LOL well i haven't hunted in many years so i don't think that's the culprit but my TT was 34, free T was 9. Pretty close to no help from my coin purse. With that said perhaps i have a different POV simply because im new to this hormone game and haven't been trained to think a certain way. The way i see it, me not being on test and being fairly unhealthy with my body comp, that will eventually take it's tole.

The best results i got were with IF, doing a 20/4 and that was so hard to do long term, i was a complete A hole from being hungry. Combine that with low EVERTHING in hormones and i may have lost a few lbs but i was miserable and cranky and still not lean. For me, bumping up my Test is far better an option, the only conversation here is how much to bump it and still call it TRT.

I say whatever allows me to enjoy life and be healthier than i would have been otherwise, that's good enough for me. Even if my bloods are good on 300g/w, might that have long term effects 40 years down the line that 100g wouldn't? Maybe, but NOBODY is doing everything they can in the healthiest way, it's a balance between happiness and healthiness.

So as long as a person isn't showing clear danger from a T dose, i don't see a reason to avoid it, regardless where that number lands. So far in several threads, there have been only one or two people who kept an open mind about a higher dose like mine, even though im not even close to my next bloodwork from this dose. It's just crazy that people on this kind of website are so quick to judge.

For me if it's a medical move done by a doctor, i call it TRT. The dose doesn't determine the word i use. But its just semantics anyway, i guess some people really really care about semantics bc look at the vitriol in these threads man.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL well i haven't hunted in many years so i don't think that's the culprit but my TT was 34, free T was 9. Pretty close to no help from my coin purse. With that said perhaps i have a different POV simply because im new to this hormone game and haven't been trained to think a certain way. The way i see it, me not being on test and being fairly unhealthy with my body comp, that will eventually take it's tole.

The best results i got were with IF, doing a 20/4 and that was so hard to do long term, i was a complete A hole from being hungry. Combine that with low EVERTHING in hormones and i may have lost a few lbs but i was miserable and cranky and still not lean. For me, bumping up my Test is far better an option, the only conversation here is how much to bump it and still call it TRT.

I say whatever allows me to enjoy life and be healthier than i would have been otherwise, that's good enough for me. Even if my bloods are good on 300g/w, might that have long term effects 40 years down the line that 100g wouldn't? Maybe, but NOBODY is doing everything they can in the healthiest way, it's a balance between happiness and healthiness.

So as long as a person isn't showing clear danger from a T dose, i don't see a reason to avoid it, regardless where that number lands. So far in several threads, there have been only one or two people who kept an open mind about a higher dose like mine, even though im not even close to my next bloodwork from this dose. It's just crazy that people on this kind of website are so quick to judge.

For me if it's a medical move done by a doctor, i call it TRT. The dose doesn't determine the word i use. But its just semantics anyway, i guess some people really really care about semantics bc look at the vitriol in these threads man.
I think there is a communication problem here. Its about how YOU define TRT. Don't want to get into it ad nauseam.

Its fine if you WANT to stay on 300mg/w. Many here self prescribes their testosterone, me included.

Here what I did :
-do regularly a fixed dose weekly, best split into 2 injections (hormonal roller coaster if once weekly, triggering more conversion to e2) do it with 300 if you want
-use an AI (adex) (like 0.5mg e3d or once a week with 300)
-get lab test a few weeks in (this should give you an idea for tweaking your "TRT")

I found out that over time, I got ED problems, even though I was on test.
I also noted, I felt BETTER on lower test doses, like 175mg/d and without AI.
-Now, I asked myself:
1) How low can I go and hold to my hard earned muscles while feeling optimal
2) at which dose is no AI needed

My resume after fiddling around for about 3 years:
-250mg/w with either very few AI -or 50mg Proviron/d is my sweet spot for a cruise (keep in mind its UGL gear, probably worth 200mg pharma)
-200mg/w (175 pharma?) would be my TRT without an AI

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To cover a bit the androgen side of things:

Proviron with "TRT" (call it what you want, LOL) is like a magical turbo.
Could it cause hair loss or prostate issues? Yes, maybe.
Believe me: "The boners I get are worth the hair I shed." (gonna patent that quote)

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
To cover a bit the androgen side of things:

Proviron with "TRT" (call it what you want, LOL) is like a magical turbo.
Could it cause hair loss or prostate issues? Yes, maybe.
Believe me: "The boners I get are worth the hair I shed." (gonna patent that quote)
LOL now we are getting somewhere. So proviron, is this only UGL and script or can it be had over the counter?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, keep in mind that my dosages are not your dosages. I'm fairly big by now and may need more test weekly to keep my muscles. I suspect needed AI dosages may go down over time when getting leaner. The fatter you are, the more conversation to e2 takes place.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL now we are getting somewhere. So proviron, is this only UGL and script or can it be had over the counter?
No script available in USA. UGL only.

Primobolan can provide many of the same benefits, and added anabolism. Again, never FDA approved.

These were approved overseas, however. So rest assured. A doctor in authority somewhere decided they were legitmate medicine.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No script available in USA. UGL only.

Primobolan can provide many of the same benefits, and added anabolism. Again, never FDA approved.

These were approved overseas, however. So rest assured. A doctor in authority somewhere decided they were legitmate medicine.
Well i prefer to follow the law, i have a family who depends on me so im not willing to take chances. It's why 100mg or 600mg, as long as my doc wrote the scrip im good. But nice try.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proviron is purely androgenic, zero anabolic. Most people don't grasp the importance of the androgenic part of roids, fearing hair loss and whatever.
Androgens are the "manly-makers" in roids, giving you confidence a harder physique, more vascularity, more libido and aggression. They make you a male, so to speak. Trying to avoid them is IMHO dumb, unless you are a feminist.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ah, keep in mind that my dosages are not your dosages. I'm fairly big by now and may need more test weekly to keep my muscles. I suspect needed AI dosages may go down over time when getting leaner. The fatter you are, the more conversation to e2 takes place.
Roger that, one thing i had been researching is how mostly belly fat stores aromatase, which is partly why getting fatter makes it easier to get fatter. One more reason why getting lean is a good idea. I've got to say even without eating clean at all, i can already see a slight change in my gut size over the last 9 days.