Unanswered Which compounds have the least andro sides?

P

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why not use that wisdom on your claim? Someone told you to use 300mg/w of test. By special pleading, that somebody must be right, because he is an endo. You dismiss scientific studies and other endos who advocate lesser dosages. You also dismiss opinions of roid-heads who had experience with test when you still were at pre-school. You trust in a youtube celebrity -or better, cherry picked some of his comments, to make a case for your claim.
By your own words, you should consider that, maybe 200mg, would be a better choice. Also less androgenic, right?

BTW, how do you feel? Any positive changes since you are on test? (Besides upped bitchyness on online forums due to aromatizing test) ;)
Actually i feel great, a lot more energy. I wouldn't call my posting bitchy though, i mean lets compare yea? I was called a moron, another guy insulted me and my wife, my doc was called unethical by the same person who recommended the Anabolic Doctor, who has prescribed men more than twice my dose mind you. Me being bitchy?

I think the bro science dropouts here are not taking enough AI, not me. Im here to see if i can gather any useful information. Doesn't mean i will automatically believe everything you say, doesn't mean i dismiss everything. I had been polite and cordial, even if i disagreed, this forum cannot say the same.

But back to your other questions. I feel great. Massive difference in my energy levels, i have already gained 20lbs on my bench in the two weeks. I feel pumped every day just sitting around. I have been sleeping better, and i noticed my skin isn't as dry which has been a problem especially over the dry colder season.

And that youtube celebrity, that was who one forum member recommended beginners go learn from. Talk about chasing your tail, if you don't agree the Anabolic Doc is a good source, take it up with Mr Witch. I will be hitting the gym tonight and i have no doubt i will be feeling great.

The real question is, how do you feel?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually i feel great, a lot more energy. I wouldn't call my posting bitchy though, i mean lets compare yea? I was called a moron, another guy insulted me and my wife, my doc was called unethical by the same person who recommended the Anabolic Doctor, who has prescribed men more than twice my dose mind you. Me being bitchy?

I think the bro science dropouts here are not taking enough AI, not me. Im here to see if i can gather any useful information. Doesn't mean i will automatically believe everything you say, doesn't mean i dismiss everything. I had been polite and cordial, even if i disagreed, this forum cannot say the same.

But back to your other questions. I feel great. Massive difference in my energy levels, i have already gained 20lbs on my bench in the two weeks. I feel pumped every day just sitting around. I have been sleeping better, and i noticed my skin isn't as dry which has been a problem especially over the dry colder season.

And that youtube celebrity, that was who one forum member recommended beginners go learn from. Talk about chasing your tail, if you don't agree the Anabolic Doc is a good source, take it up with Mr Witch. I will be hitting the gym tonight and i have no doubt i will be feeling great.

The real question is, how do you feel?
See, all that matters is feeling good and get some muscles. :) 300mg/w for a first cycle is prudent.
How I feel? I'm at 250mg/w test for a cruise (cruise not TRT, because 250 would be too much for TRT, says my endo, who is not your endo) . My bench is not moving up, because I hardly do bench press, because I don't do what youtube celebs say (I promise, throwing knifes = off from now on). As I said earlier, after awhile on test you may experience that you feel better overall with less. I feel best on a dose were I don't need an AI, for me its around 175mg/w. Problem is, I may lose some of my muscles when going so low, as I can not hold on to whats above my genetic limit.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Halodrol, 6-8 weeks 75mg... dermacrine as testbase. My favourite cycle in recent memory.

Epistane was amazing too, but that was a long time ago

P

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
See, all that matters is feeling good and get some muscles. :) 300mg/w for a first cycle is prudent.
How I feel? I'm at 250mg/w test for a cruise (cruise not TRT, because 250 would be too much for TRT, says my endo, who is not your endo) . My bench is not moving up, because I hardly do bench press, because I don't do what youtube celebs say (I promise, throwing knifes = off from now on). As I said earlier, after awhile on test you may experience that you feel better overall with less. I feel best on a dose were I don't need an AI, for me its around 175mg/w. Problem is, I may lose some of my muscles when going so low, as I can not hold on to whats above my genetic limit.
Well like the well respected Anabolic Doc said, there's a wide range of rates at which we metabolize hormones, we won't know what mine is till my next bloods. I don't think it would be considered a cruise dose even if my levels come back at 600-1200, which is entirely possible when he has some guys taking 700mg/w and are 800-1600. Hell i could be as low as 400nl/dl at the tail ends of the half life each week.

And this is where we seem to disagree. I don't consider the amount injected to determine what kind of a system it is (trt, cruise, blast ect), i think the blood levels are what determine that. And since we don't yet know my blood levels, it is open to speculation but there's no facts here.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well like the well respected Anabolic Doc said, there's a wide range of rates at which we metabolize hormones, we won't know what mine is till my next bloods. I don't think it would be considered a cruise dose even if my levels come back at 600-1200, which is entirely possible when he has some guys taking 700mg/w and are 800-1600. Hell i could be as low as 400nl/dl at the tail ends of the half life each week.

And this is where we seem to disagree. I don't consider the amount injected to determine what kind of a system it is (trt, cruise, blast ect), i think the blood levels are what determine that. And since we don't yet know my blood levels, it is open to speculation but there's no facts here.
I agree somewhat, as far as there MAY be a slight possibility -but as I said, I bet my left nut that 300mg is WAY too much for you. The odds are in my favor, as I don't know anyone who got more prescribed than 200mg/w for TRT, ever.
Enjoy the time while you on and make it count. Wanna see your face when the endo checks your labs and says: "Okay, now we gonna go with 80mg/w for the next 3 month to evaluate." Muhahaha!

;)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Halodrol, 6-8 weeks 75mg... dermacrine as testbase. My favourite cycle in recent memory.

Epistane was amazing too, but that was a long time ago
Would hexadrone instead of hdrol get similar results ?

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would hexadrone instead of hdrol get similar results ?
Not sure man, I have heard Hexadrone is ****, I have also heard it is pretty good for a mild beginner cycle. I dont believe it will be as good as 75-100mg of halodrol in terms of gains vs sides (especially seeing as you'd have to use high doses to get similar results)