Which AI is better suited to a cut/recomp (6-Bromo, Form-LV)

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I've never used an AI before for any reason (PCT or otherwise) and I have some 6-Bromo (25mg/cap) and some Primordial's Formestane-LV on hand. I wanted to try one of these out during my next cut/recomp starting Saturday. I was wondering which one would be best suited for this goal. I know in the past people took Mass Fx and Hyperdrol as a stack and seemed to gain some nice size and strength from the stack. I've also heard great things about Form. as well. What do you all think?

Other supps include:

Toco-8
ALCAR
NOxidant
MVP/ADAM
NP's Fish Oil caps
Diesel Test Pro Cycle
Beta Alanine
Creatine Monohydrate (to help maintain muscle and strength - not worried about the excess water)
Glutamine
ZMK/ZMA
Powerfull (pre-bed only)
TTA (when I can remember - before meals)

Thanks for your input.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it's really a matter of picking your poison... both are at the top of the class for OTC suicide AIs, IMO.

formestane is much more powerful and does have some androgenic properties. but with everything else you've got going on in your list, my vote is for 6-bromo.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
it's really a matter of picking your poison... both are at the top of the class for OTC suicide AIs, IMO.

my vote is for 6-bromo.
Thanks for your input Smitty. Any reason in particular why the bromo over the form? Also, I only have 1 bottle of the 6-Bromo which will last a month at 50mg....is that enough daily to see solid cut/recomp benefits?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input Smitty. Any reason in particular why the bromo over the form? Also, I only have 1 bottle of the 6-Bromo which will last a month at 50mg....is that enough daily to see solid cut/recomp benefits?
that's a modest dose and should work well with the booster you have in your list of products... in this instance i would choose 6-bromo over form due to potency. form is much stronger, as said, and i imagine there's already an inherent AI in the booster (most well-formulated ones do contain one)... so you wouldn't want to annihilate your estrogen level, but control it.

so you can save the form for another stack down the road; perhaps one with a bit more simplicity as you seem to have a lot going on there. :D

the cut is wholly dependent on your diet; but the AI/booster combination should help with LBM retention.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
ERASE...if you can wait a week or so for it to be available ;)
Triazole is available in a nutraplanet pre-sale rght now for only $29.99. I just put up some more bloodwork supporting it the other day: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/159037-just-how-effective.html

More info on it in this thread!
I look forward to trying both of your products in the future. Robboe, the bloodwork shown so far is nothing short of amazing. I'm also liking the fact that the product claims to lower estrogen slightly, but not enough to cause any negative effect.

Natty - if Erase is as quality as Alpha T2, then I will surely be looking into that one as well.

The problem gents, I already have both Form and the Bromo on hand, and any extra cash is being saved for a short vacation I have at the end of September. But I have been following the talks of both products to this point.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
that's a modest dose and should work well with the booster you have in your list of products... in this instance i would choose 6-bromo over form due to potency. form is much stronger, as said, and i imagine there's already an inherent AI in the booster (most well-formulated ones do contain one)... so you wouldn't want to annihilate your estrogen level, but control it.

so you can save the form for another stack down the road; perhaps one with a bit more simplicity as you seem to have a lot going on there. :D

the cut is wholly dependent on your diet; but the AI/booster combination should help with LBM retention.
LOL...Yeah, I do have a lot going on. But I'm liking how things are going so far. Thanks for the input. I'll go w/ the Bromo.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm running TCF-1 full dose, 5 on 2 off, along with 25mg of 6-bromo (5 on, 2 off) for the next 6 weeks while cutting calories from approx. 3300 to 2500 per day. I'm down 3lbs in 3 days (6-bromo seems to be a bit of a diuretic for me). I have not used Form in the past, but I have used 6-bromo with good success. I'm hoping to drop 10lbs in the next 6 weeks. Diet is the key but I'm hoping the low dose 6-bromo helps out too.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I'm running TCF-1 full dose, 5 on 2 off, along with 25mg of 6-bromo (5 on, 2 off) for the next 6 weeks while cutting calories from approx. 3300 to 2500 per day. I'm down 3lbs in 3 days (6-bromo seems to be a bit of a diuretic for me). I have not used Form in the past, but I have used 6-bromo with good success. I'm hoping to drop 10lbs in the next 6 weeks. Diet is the key but I'm hoping the low dose 6-bromo helps out too.
I have some TCF-1 as well that I'll be running later on. I'm stoked to use the DTPC though so I'm holding off on the TCF-1. I think the 6-Bromo and DTPC should yield some nice strength gains even while trying to drop a few lb's.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally am not a fan of the DTP with the DHEA and pregnenlone just made me feel off and didn't like the expierence myself. I love formestane i always get good results when i have ran it. I usually run a low dose of it for a month on stacked with something to see nice recomp effect. Havent ran 6-bromo yet i have a few bottles laying around i figure someday i'll get around to it.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I personally am not a fan of the DTP with the DHEA and pregnenlone just made me feel off and didn't like the expierence myself. I love formestane i always get good results when i have ran it. I usually run a low dose of it for a month on stacked with something to see nice recomp effect. Havent ran 6-bromo yet i have a few bottles laying around i figure someday i'll get around to it.
Yeah, I'm new to the DTP myself. So, as with all new supps, I'm gonna have to find the sweet spot w/ the dosage. The DHEA I don't mind, but the preg I'm not too fond of.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I look forward to trying both of your products in the future. Robboe, the bloodwork shown so far is nothing short of amazing. I'm also liking the fact that the product claims to lower estrogen slightly, but not enough to cause any negative effect.
Yeah, some of the steroidal AIs available can really wreck sex drive. No reports of this being the case from Triazole testers.