Where's the protein?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am looking in to how to increase the mixing. There are some "pebbles" that don't mix and I need to fix it. Taste is good though.
I noticed that a little. I shared some with my roommates and they all liked it too.

Also noticed there's black/brown powder mixed in too. It looks like chocolate powder and vanilla powder combined.

Whatever, taste is pretty spot on and no gross bloated feeling. I can actually eat afterwards which is rare

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got the tub today. Impresses by taste and profile.

Equally impressed that you stuck to your word and shipped that fast. Professional and stand-up kinda guy. I'll write a full review of this soon to pimp it
thanx james. we really do appreciate honest feedback. we never ask people to sugar coat their reviews either.
glad you like it and hope you purchase more in the future!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to check this out, I am in need of protein. And 5 pounds for less than 40 is amazing, as long as it isn't too much to ship in state.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pretty refreshing and unique to see the actual owner on the boards associating with the masses & making things right from the very top of the food chain. :bigok:

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops white chocolate + 2tbsp all natural PB + 12oz whole milk + 1/2cup oats = best tasting weight gainer I've ever had. I am completely sold on this. Biggest plus is that I can actually drink the whole thing and not feel like a bloated mess afterwards in need of a nap

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wow thats a hefty shake to chug too! no bloat after that is a total win in my book!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanx james. we really do appreciate honest feedback. we never ask people to sugar coat their reviews either.
glad you like it and hope you purchase more in the future!
Nor do we want them to. Honest, respectful feedback is what helps a company grow and improve. Just as Eric addressed above about the "pebbles" and needing to get that fixed.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to put an order in for a tub of this.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i just ordered my second tub.. cant keep my wife out of it. the next time i will test drive the vanilla flavor. but the wht choc is tits.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I'm having trouble ordering I for got my password i clicked on forgot my pass word and enter my email it just says password assistants but that's as far as I can get how can I change my password

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I'm having trouble ordering I for got my password i clicked on forgot my pass word and enter my email it just says password assistants but that's as far as I can get how can I change my password
Nevermind got it

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got 2 tubs of the White Chocolate on the way!! Mmmmmmmm, cant freaking wait!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds good!!!!
I forgot to say, Im really looking forward to it. I was a huge fan of this, and now even a better Superior profile, this is going to work in great with my cut/leaning out phase here soon!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My man Josh, whats good brother! how the hell you been? hope all is well, to include the family!
Not much man!! Things are good, about to have a daughter within the next couple days! Hope all is well with you my brotha from anotha motha!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much man!! Things are good, about to have a daughter within the next couple days! Hope all is well with you my brotha from anotha motha!
Outstanding man! Congratulations my brotha, shes going to have your wrapped in no time! I swore mine wouldn't have me wrapped, but she does! ahahaha

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah its so weird that it is clumping. Working out the kinks on a new formula is tough sometimes.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i agree james its quite enjoyable.. i will add that Matt from DS said he thinks the French Vanilla is pretty good too. i love it when we have other companies and their reps with good things to say about our products. i have spent many yrs defending our product line and gaining a certain respect around other boards and its statements like yours that make my job as a rep quite enjoyable. i love it when we get things right!>

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to get my next one in! cant wait to try!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting anxious for when it shows up in the mail.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
It showed up today, holy crap there is like 6 pounds of peanuts in the box!!! Will try it out tomorrow, I ordered the white chocolate.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
enjoy! i am looking forward to my second tub arriving any day now!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
It's going to take an hour to find the scooper :/

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Sadly... I have to admit... The only LG product I really haven't tried is their protein...

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I tried my white chocolate today, it tastes terrible with water! I'm hoping it is better with milk, will try it out soon.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried my white chocolate today, it tastes terrible with water! I'm hoping it is better with milk, will try it out soon.
It's not bad. Even my gf likes it and she hates protein

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i like a half and half blend but the wifey only like it in water