Where do you draw the line onumber being natty?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
WTF? Does that mean?
I ran Osta with no SERM and OTC PCT, so I figured I was qualified to answer your question. My answer being that yeah, I'm still natty. Trust me bro!

:rofl:

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Natty is one of those woolly non quantifiable terms where there can be clear examples of "is" and "is not", but in between exists a huge grey area with no clear boundaries.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
What does Mike Ohearn term natural? certainly not all the surgery he has had done to his face.

None the less- PH/Real Juice-- IMO is the line. But its up to interpretation really.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here,

We draw the line there, now we all have a solid answer and can finally relax.

:)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is this topic still going? LOL. Are people really that driven to have everyone else agree with their own opinion of a vague term in general?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How is this topic still going? LOL. Are people really that driven to have everyone else agree with their own opinion of a vague term in general?
Absolutely! Accept me, validate me, and make me feel elite please!!!! :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if I should agree with this?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What products? Ingredients? I'd like to stay natty as far as my genes can take me and I don't plan on taking anything for the foreseeable future as I've been lifting for less than 2 years. I'm just curious as to what has convinced you guys ton either stay natty or go past it.

Edit: wtf autocorrect really ****ed up the title lol
I did my first low dose cycle after 4 years of consistent natty training…… The only reason was because I couldn’t get my weight to go up at all for a whole year…… No matter how much I ate, slept and trained. Looking back I’m sure that changing up my exercises every 6 weeks and taking a nap during the day would prob have gotten me through my plateau…. I was young and dumb back then.

IMO, natty means no hormones or SARMS….. Everything else is Kosher.

If you are still getting gains by training natural then I’d recommend you keep away from gear until that stops…….and even then I’d recommend a very low dose first cycle.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this argument is moot...not a single person is natty these days....really has nothing to do with supplements or injecting...just from your diet and lifestyle, technically you are not natty

at the end of the day who cares? do what makes you happy....for most "natty" people, it's about being as healthy as possible and for "not natty" people it may be looking at good as possible and they know the adverse risks....do you and don't let one label or the other bother you

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
idk why some people think natty means pretty much being liver king. shut up about protein and creatine not being natty lol.

but now there's peptides and and herbs that have effects that are a bit too good to be natty imo. are these people half natty? I was thinking it should be half natty if you do all the stuff except for exogenous testosterone.