When/where will we see Androseries Logs?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So now that we have all had time to read the write-ups on the new products and have seen that Androhard is the bioequivalent of 191mg/week of injectable DHT and Andromass is the bioequivalent of 428mg/week of injectable testosterone, when will the logs start rolling in?

I know Chocolate Milk is doing a sponsored log of Andromass (when?), but will there be any other sponsored logs going?

Also, anyone that ordered in pre-sale, will you be logging?

I won't be running anything hormonal until the fall, but I once I see these products live up to their claims, I will definitely place an order. I agree with many that the prices are steep, but if they deliver....it's worth it. First movers are never cheap. Lol if they are effective, legal, and come with minimal sides..... yes please.

However, I still want to see some logs and before/after pics.

If any of you have any info, let it be known.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
x2 for info on the logs, last I heard Chocolate milk didn't know much other than he was logging it. I have a test e and eq cycle lined up to start in March, I'm assuming we won't even see true results until April or May, so I will hold off anything until then, I will however be ordering one of each tomorrow, that way I have the option of adding androhard to the end of my cycle or saving them for later or selling and making some money off my dumb friends.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
ill log it if you pay half, then be my proxy cause it wont ship to canada....i promise ill be honest and truthfull.....i dont need the consult btw

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
ill log it if you pay half, then be my proxy cause it wont ship to canada....i promise ill be honest and truthfull.....i dont need the consult btw
Sorry brochocinco, if I'm sponsoring anyone to do a log, it will be myself.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too will be looking forward to seeing some of the logs and definitely agree that if they deliver, then they're worth the price tag. I'll be waiting to see :cool:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Paging CM. CM, will you be able to link us to your upcoming AndroSeries log when that gets started up late Feb/early March?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO...

Well I recently got my hands on some Test so I was planning on giving injections a first time go real soon.

I would post pone that cycle to give Andromass a quick 4-6 week run but I haven't heard anything about it from PP yet.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come March we're goin to see an explosion of logs starting. Im pondering the idea of running some Androlean myself.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Come March we're goin to see an explosion of logs starting. Im pondering the idea of running some Androlean myself.
Looks like you and ryan are gonna be in a fat to fab contest against each other, haha I kid I kid, just make sure that heretostudy takes his andromass, he needs to break the 125 lb mark this year.

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when will we be able to purchase these from nutra planet.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you and ryan are gonna be in a fat to fab contest against each other, haha I kid I kid, just make sure that heretostudy takes his andromass, he needs to break the 125 lb mark this year.
lol, he'll only break that if he starts eating more than 2 biscuits and a raisin everyday :mischievous: Where are you John? Defend your honor! :aargh: haha

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
lol, he'll only break that if he starts eating more than 2 biscuits and a raisin everyday :mischievous: Where are you John? Defend your honor! :aargh: haha
I believe he is playing frat boy. :spank: Guess which one he is?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
is this serious, how can a rep for a company that sells phs among other supps, be 125lbs??????

he needs to start chugging that maximum protein they have, and like a tub a day, throw in those ibcaa's.....break open the phyotest caps and sprinkle it in there too

im just saying

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how this is spreading. Hateful you are slowly killing my Chicago love for you. To the others, I will find out where u live.
/e-thuggin like a mofo

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward this like crazy.

Have thought about AndroHard or AndroLean a whole lot myself. It is to my understanding AndroLean is a cut only and won't provide much gains for strength, right?

But heck am I interested. I think the worst part isn't the price of the products, but the price of the PCT. Boy that OTC PCT is expensive.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to be in respectable shape at 240lbs. I think I can get in even better shape and weigh 250lbs. Ryan, he's got like half a foot on me, lot of real estate to fill out.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I used to be in respectable shape at 240lbs. I think I can get in even better shape and weigh 250lbs. Ryan, he's got like half a foot on me, lot of real estate to fill out.
Well good luck, what kind of diet are you going to be using with this cycle?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
get some rc torem for $50

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
whatever you take, its what you do in the kitchen that counts.....im sure if your boss gave you andromass, you could cut on that too, its the ood that dictates everything

T

twistid

Awards
What exactly is your cycle going to look like, pct included? Will definitely follow your log closely.
Yes preordered, I'm just going to use it exactly how it says on the bottle, 6 caps a day everyday for 28 days (or however long it will last for) with some nolva for pct like 20/20/10/10 with maybe some cycle assist during and pct assist afterwards w/ nolva

I might throw in some epi, but like others said that defeats the purpose of actually spending $200 on the **** when its safe.