What's your favorite or best cycle you have ever run? (ph ,roids)

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ive been contemplating on posting my best cycle for a couple days...didnt wanna get flamed like crazy but here it goes:
Epi 30/40/50/50/60/60/70/70/80
xtren (the origional) 90/90/120/120/120/150/150/150/180

Complete body transformation....ive never gained so much and got so shredded on anything. I was sitting at around 10% bf when i started and ended touching the ~6%. After the nine weeks i had gained over 20lbs of LEAN muscle with INSANE vascularity. This was a few years ago. I still hold bf% maybe a little lower. Longer cycles and a good pct make it damn easy to keep gains. Too bad a lot of risk attached (whether its over hype or not)
thats awsome how was ur libido?

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Im about to start 250mg of test E and 1000mg of deca per week for 5 months

It should be purty interesting.

Mafesto31

Awards
Favorite = ergopharm 1ad - incredible strength gains

Most weight gained = p-mag - strange but it packed on the lbs in a good way

Best feeling = dbol/test e - energy, alpha male, and great mood

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Favorite = ergopharm 1ad - incredible strength gains

Most weight gained = p-mag - strange but it packed on the lbs in a good way

Best feeling = dbol/test e - energy, alpha male, and great mood
how did you dose the 1-ad and for which cycle length? can you give us an example of your strength increases?
how much did you put on with pmag? any other additional info on p-mag?cycle length/dosage/strengt gains?

Mafesto31

Awards
how did you dose the 1-ad and for which cycle length? can you give us an example of your strength increases?
how much did you put on with pmag? any other additional info on p-mag?cycle length/dosage/strengt gains?
1ad was ran at 600-800mg if I recall correctly. In a months time my squat seriously went up about 100lbs. It was insane. Good luck finding that though.
The pmag was ran at 75-100mg I think and I responded very well to it the first time. I ate like a beast and put on 30lbs and kept a good 20lbs after shedding some fat. The second time was ok but nothing like the first.
I'm not a hardgainer and I know how to lift and eat. Diet was definitely the biggest factor for my successful runs.

ITW

ITW

Awards
1ad was ran at 600-800mg if I recall correctly. In a months time my squat seriously went up about 100lbs. It was insane. Good luck finding that though.
The pmag was ran at 75-100mg I think and I responded very well to it the first time. I ate like a beast and put on 30lbs and kept a good 20lbs after shedding some fat. The second time was ok but nothing like the first.
I'm not a hardgainer and I know how to lift and eat. Diet was definitely the biggest factor for my successful runs.
Diet is almost always the biggest factor.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Hey edje007 what would you think of adding sd to the 1-alpha at like 10-20mgs

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey edje007 what would you think of adding sd to the 1-alpha at like 10-20mgs
I would definitely love to run SD along with the 1alpha. Not sure if the guys from finaflex would appreciate it.

Papihustler33

Papihustler33

Awards
Halotest weeks 1-4 75mg
Test c 1-14 500mg a week
Deca 1-10 300mg a week
Anavar 12-16 75mg a day
HCG drops about 25% the daily dose everyday
No sides but some water weight in the beginning and some acne. Libido when through the roof most of the time but especially when the test kicked in.

Gained 24lbs of muscle after Pct

Liked it so much I'm running it again(in week 5) but adding Win the last 6 weeks this time instead of var.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halotest weeks 1-4 75mg
Test c 1-14 500mg a week
Deca 1-10 300mg a week
Anavar 12-16 75mg a day
No sides but some water weight in the beginning and some acne. Libido when through the roof most of the time but especially when the test kicked in.

Liked it so much I'm running it again(in week 5) but adding Win the last 6 weeks this time instead of var.
nice gains papi! Hope your current cycles goes well! keep us posted....

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Insane results! 1-AD isnt that hard to find actually. But 4-AD, this stuff is REALLY hard to find. A combination of those really would be a sick run. Ive heard of some people megadosing 1-DHEA (as it can be found in Alpha Mass); perhaps a nice legit alternative.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Halotest weeks 1-4 75mg
Test c 1-14 500mg a week
Deca 1-10 300mg a week
Anavar 12-16 75mg a day

That's a sick cycle bro! Do you find that deca was ok at just 10 weeks? How was halotest?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I would definitely love to run SD along with the 1alpha. Not sure if the guys from finaflex would appreciate it.
haha ya i bet but maybe something for the future

Papihustler33

Papihustler33

Awards
That's a sick cycle bro! Do you find that deca was ok at just 10 weeks? How was halotest?
Yeah, I was a bit cautious of the dreaded deca "D" . I didn't care to much about the other sides but that's one side I can't have. Lol

Love Halo by itself and even better as a kick start. I didn't need anything crazy for kick start considering the cycle I was on. My body seems to respond well to it.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was a bit cautious of the dreaded deca "D" . I didn't care to much about the other sides but that's one side I can't have. Lol

Love Halo by itself and even better as a kick start. I didn't need anything crazy for kick start considering the cycle I was on. My body seems to respond well to it.
deca d(i)ck sucks... prefer boldenone

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3days amigos.....I'll start the 1alpha from redefine finaflex, sponsored log. I'll post a link here....hope it will treat me nice with massive gains

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
3days amigos.....I'll start the 1alpha from redefine finaflex, sponsored log. I'll post a link here....hope it will treat me nice with massive gains
Yeah buddy gonna be awesome

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
In about 2 weeks I'm gonna start my Sust/Tren-E cycle...

Sust 250 - 1-16 (750mg)
Tren-E - 1-12 (500mg)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andromass twenty pounds gained

san731

san731

Awards
12 week test e cycle. plain and simple. first and best cycle ever. completely transformed. 215 at 16% body fat to 210@ 11% bf. scorched the fat and built a ton of lean mass. not to mention put a ton of weight on my lifts. these people throwing 25 different compounds into one cycle kill me. if you do it right one is perfect. it's all in the diet.