What's your favorite or best cycle you have ever run? (ph ,roids)

ITW

ITW

Awards
I did:

SD: 20/20/20/20/20/20

Stano: 0/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

Trenazone: 0/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5ml

6 weeks SD isn't for everyone :)
Currently doing sd/stano/trenazone too! Gains, gains everywhere. Sd 1-4, stano 2-8, and trenazone 4-8. On week four right now and feel great absolutely no sides to speak of. After reading your cycle I honestly think I'm gonna extend my sd to 6 weeks and just stop if I feel terrible lol. Got a killer pct lined up so **** it! And not to mention my test e/sd cycle I got coming up in January

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what where your gains?
I'm still on it week 6. Already the best feeling cycle yet. No lethargy is a BIG PLUS. Dmz 2.0 was sweet and I seemed to lean up and get very hard and strong on it. I'm up like 10lbs right now but some is probably glycogen and water. I'm shooting for about 15lbs and a few% bf drop

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still on it week 6. Already the best feeling cycle yet. No lethargy is a BIG PLUS. Dmz 2.0 was sweet and I seemed to lean up and get very hard and strong on it. I'm up like 10lbs right now but some is probably glycogen and water. I'm shooting for about 15lbs and a few% bf drop
sounds like a nice cycle...hope you'll reach the 15lbs...

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats u guys opinion on running sd 6 weeks @ 10 mg
While running it for that long means that you're prolonging shutdown and related sides, you will likely be able to keep more of your gains post-cycle...provided you have a good pct lined up ofcourse.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While running it for that long means that you're prolonging shutdown and related sides, you will likely be able to keep more of your gains post-cycle...provided you have a good pct lined up ofcourse.
well put....totally agree

blayke88

Banned
Awards
I'm not a newb to pros but have only taken sd twice...only reason i was thinking 10 mg was to risk fewer sides...yes pct good to go..nolva/ inhibit e/ dpol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a newb to pros but have only taken sd twice...only reason i was thinking 10 mg was to risk fewer sides...yes pct good to go..nolva/ inhibit e/ dpol
Saw a lot of guys trying and loving the low dose 6 week SD.

Worth a try....think you'll love it

technique88

technique88

Awards
Whats u guys opinion on running sd 6 weeks @ 10 mg
Honestly it's the way to go with SD. I would prefer it over higher dosing/ shorter cycle because the growth would be slow and steady making te gains easier to keep. Also will give you more cycle options like recomping even bulking. The only differences for me personally between 10mg and 20mg was lethargy.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Ya i agree...just wanted to make sure before i start tomarrow..ill have erase on cycle just incase i get a lil nipple sensative ha...but i hope i wont have to take it till pct

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Nice thread guys. I'm currently on week 3 of SD @ 20mg (my first ever cycle). First week was 10mg. I'm still feeling great with no lethargy. I'm considering the following for my next cycle (still researching)
Test E 500mg EW. 250mg Mon, 250mg Thurs. 12 weeks.
SD: 10/20/20/20 ED Weeks 1-4
Anavar: 50mg ED Weeks 7-12.
Might also consider Letrozole 0.5 mg EOD.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
im on 20mg sd with 600mg stano. zero lethargy and libido is way up though im always like that

ITW

ITW

Awards
im on 20mg sd with 600mg stano. zero lethargy and libido is way up though im always like that
May have to splurge on another bottle but consider ramping that stano dosage up to 800 maybe even 1g. You'll see more vascularity/energy and possible a little strength boost

ITW

ITW

Awards
Nice thread guys. I'm currently on week 3 of SD @ 20mg (my first ever cycle). First week was 10mg. I'm still feeling great with no lethargy. I'm considering the following for my next cycle (still researching)
Haven't looked to much into var but I think 50mg is quite low and start the var at week 9 and go through the two weeks after your last test pin before you start pct

technique88

technique88

Awards
I just finished this cycle...you're going to love it!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Saw a lot of guys trying and loving the low dose 6 week SD.

Worth a try....think you'll love it
edje007 , I got a question, have you heard of Enhanced Nutrition's Sdrol clone, its called SuperTest, I'm on day 11 .

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edje007 , I got a question, have you heard of Enhanced Nutrition's Sdrol clone, its called SuperTest, I'm on day 11 .
I've seen their products but never tried them...one thing that looks a bit strange is that they say ' max cycle 8 weeks' but they recommend 2 a day. 20 mg of sd for 8 weeks?

maybe a mistake on the website...

gymguy21

Awards
What would you guys think about 15mg SD for 6 weeks with stano 600-800mg for 6 weeks starting at week 2 or 3

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I've seen their products but never tried them...one thing that looks a bit strange is that they say ' max cycle 8 weeks' but they recommend 2 a day. 20 mg of sd for 8 weeks?

maybe a mistake on the website...
yeah thats nuts 8weeks at 20mgs , Im on their sdrol clone, day 10. Im not totally sure if its underdosed.
Its sold in England, and wondered if you knew of anyone that used any of their supplements,

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
" have you heard of Enhanced Nutrition's Sdrol clone, its called SuperTest, I'm on day 11 . "
I'm on day 15. Same stuff. My feelings on the product can be found in the "35 and Over" section.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
" have you heard of Enhanced Nutrition's Sdrol clone, its called SuperTest, I'm on day 11 . "
I'm on day 15. Same stuff. My feelings on the product can be found in the "35 and Over" section.
is it your first experience with oral steroid. u think its a legit SD clone

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to get started with the 1alpha cycle and sponsored log from finaflex.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey amigos, keep the favorite cycles coming....always nice to get some inspiration.

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Really... no one has even mentioned tren? Well um, test and tren is my favorite cycle.
Test e 1-10 500mg
Tren ace. 3-10 75mg/day
Maybe some SD first 3 weeks.
whenever i put my cow on tren, he always responded welll.... Backpump aches through glutamine, fina hiccups suck...

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
i just did a 5 week helladrol and/katana cut...

I gained 2 pounds on the cut, lost a full belt loop... I also got hellastrong... It was amazing..

I could not do cardio on it though... it was the oddest thing... As soon as i came off and began PCT cardio got easy again....

this was also the first time i made myself eat carbs, ever.... So that might have had alot to do with it.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
ive been contemplating on posting my best cycle for a couple days...didnt wanna get flamed like crazy but here it goes:
Epi 30/40/50/50/60/60/70/70/80
xtren (the origional) 90/90/120/120/120/150/150/150/180

Complete body transformation....ive never gained so much and got so shredded on anything. I was sitting at around 10% bf when i started and ended touching the ~6%. After the nine weeks i had gained over 20lbs of LEAN muscle with INSANE vascularity. This was a few years ago. I still hold bf% maybe a little lower. Longer cycles and a good pct make it damn easy to keep gains. Too bad a lot of risk attached (whether its over hype or not)

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Well I'm really liking sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks...im currently doing that for a lean bulk and to experiment vs taking uo to 30 mg for 4 weeks...loving it so far, no sides except dried knees

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Well I'm really liking sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks...im currently doing that for a lean bulk and to experiment vs taking uo to 30 mg for 4 weeks...loving it so far, no sides except dried knees
What's your dosing? Might be a stupid question but wondering about it from a half life standpoint.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been contemplating on posting my best cycle for a couple days...didnt wanna get flamed like crazy but here it goes:
Epi 30/40/50/50/60/60/70/70/80
xtren (the origional) 90/90/120/120/120/150/150/150/180

Complete body transformation....ive never gained so much and got so shredded on anything. I was sitting at around 10% bf when i started and ended touching the ~6%. After the nine weeks i had gained over 20lbs of LEAN muscle with INSANE vascularity. This was a few years ago. I still hold bf% maybe a little lower. Longer cycles and a good pct make it damn easy to keep gains. Too bad a lot of risk attached (whether its over hype or not)
Fantastic results bro...I think there are a lot of guys that go that high and are afraid to admit to that....everyone knows the risk, and this probably wasn't your first cycle

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been following your log...keep up the good work!

blayke88

Banned
Awards
LHN 10 mg in the am after first meal, glag u r following appriciate it

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
800mg tren ace (converted by yours truly from Finaplix pellets) and 500mg Test E per week.
Gained 15 lbs and dropped a couple pant sizes while dong so.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
800mg tren ace (converted by yours truly from Finaplix pellets) and 500mg Test E per week.
Gained 15 lbs and dropped a couple pant sizes while dong so.
tren and test....sounds sweet...15lbs gain is very nice

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
come on guys...keep them favorite cycles coming. love the success stories

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
....OTHER THAN TALKING ABOUT SUPERDROL 90% OF THE TIME
this thread is open for all opinions...superdrol happens to be one of the favorites. But I must agree it is nice to hear more different ph and steroid types then sd.

keep em coming guys

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
this thread is open for all opinions...superdrol happens to be one of the favorites. But I must agree it is nice to hear more different ph and steroid types then sd.

keep em coming guys
all im gonna say is ive been cutting nd still getting hyugge on sd lol. but i wanna try test tren and tbol that sounds awsome

VS91588

VS91588

Awards

keep em coming guys
I agree. Superdrol is amazing but this thread is now becoming repetitive. Lets here about other compounds lol