Whats your favorite multi?

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Sup guys

About to get a multi to go along with my alphamax/x-gels/alphamine stack but I don't wanna cheap out. From what I've read so far the general stance on centrum, one a day, etc. is that they're full of inferior vitamins, lack bioavailability, basically bunk. I've taken optimen before and it turned my piss light green which I actually liked it, made me feel like it was doing something. Anyway just wanna see if there's a general consensus here on the best multi, want to try something new.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Sup guys About to get a multi to go along with my alphamax/x-gels/alphamine stack but I don't wanna cheap out. From what I've read so far the general stance on centrum, one a day, etc. is that they're full of inferior vitamins, lack bioavailability, basically bunk. I've taken optimen before and it turned my piss light green which I actually liked it, made me feel like it was doing something. Anyway just wanna see if there's a general consensus here on the best multi, want to try something new.
Controlled labs orange triad! I take the powdered version cause i cant swallow a pill. Also the powdered version has oximega greens in it!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Orange Triad. I am also stacking Alphamax and X-Gels and still running OT. With that said, if you do choose OT, keep as far away as possible from your ArA dosing. If you want, another solid multi is Universal Uni Live which you can use while you using ArA.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad, Anavite and Athletic Multi are my top 3.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OT is a top choice among lots of users. Personally I like Multi-V. Also, Allmax makes two nice options, one for a more basic multi and one comprehensive pack option - Vitaform and Vitastack.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer the powder version.
I still have 1/2 tub of powder. It's rough to get down lol. However the formula makes the taste nothing IMO

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh, the taste isnt that bad!
Lol. Idk. I think the visual aspect doesn't help haha. Have yet to try it on oj which I heard is pretty good. I still down it because the formula is amazing :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Orthocore would be my favorite, especially if you're looking to invest in a very high quality multi.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
tried orange triad, didnt notice anything different than using a $6 multi so sticking with that

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
tried orange triad, didnt notice anything different than using a $6 multi so sticking with that
Most people don't feel multis. However, vitamins like centrum do have absorption tests done which is a good thing. I only feel the joint difference on OT and it's pretty strong for me.

jerseyswol

Awards
Triad is my go to. It's got a solid profile and also has some joint and digestive support which is nice

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have 1/2 tub of powder. It's rough to get down lol. However the formula makes the taste nothing IMO
I've gone through a couple of tubs and I just eat the two scoops of powder it actually tastes pretty good that way

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's ew about it?lol just curious. Is it because it's not 70 bucks and lacks fancy packaging?
Cheaper multis will contain forms of vitamins that cannot be readily used by the body. For instance cyanocobalmin vs methylcobalamin. They will also contain more synthetic vitamins which I suppose is personal preference but I try to stick with multis that source the vitamin naturally.

nasrenegade

Awards
Have you tried mixing it with a citrus juice? Use a few ounces of orange or tropical instead of water and see what that does for you.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
San Dr. Feelgood
Gaspari Anavite
Mercola Whole Food Multivitamin Plus

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Cheaper multis will contain forms of vitamins that cannot be readily used by the body. For instance cyanocobalmin vs methylcobalamin. They will also contain more synthetic vitamins which I suppose is personal preference but I try to stick with multis that source the vitamin naturally.
Actually, Alive did pretty well in the multi vitamin rankings. I will have to dig that up and post it. I happen to take Alive as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, Alive did pretty well in the multi vitamin rankings. I will have to dig that up and post it. I happen to take Alive as well.
According to who? Centrum?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
According to who? Centrum?
Not sure exactly but iirc coop was saying how some of the better vitamins were the ones people hate on such as centrum because they do have the tests to back absorption. However powder would be the highest bioavailability

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Not sure exactly but iirc coop was saying how some of the better vitamins were the ones people hate on such as centrum because they do have the tests to back absorption. However powder would be the highest bioavailability
Wow that would be a surprise if true.

bfal215

Awards
First post on these boards but Orange Triad for me, been go to for some time now.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Surprised no one mentioned NOW Adam

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
So many things are supposedly good for you, but once isolated from nature, maybe not so.

I'd rather get a blood test and fill individual deficiencies.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Athletic Multi and/or powdered greens are what I use.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all put way too much stock in expensive piss. A few doses a week is plenty. Not one actual study shows any real efficacy. Pay for that pipe dream. You want results, quit with the natural crap.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Well I actually finished my bottle of alive and switched over to Nature Made multi because it's USP verified. Very few supplements have that certification

Ca2pa

Awards
Controlled labs OT or gaspari anavite, I'd go with anavite on ARA.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Optimen by optimum nutrition is what I use. Can't beat the price also