Whats your fave supplement in the lead up to vacation/take away with you?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
As the title suggests!!

Name your favourite (just one) supplement you can always turn to in the last couple of weeks before vacation; to strip down and harden up?

Also, if you were going to take a supp away with you for a bit of a pump and perhaps keep the holiday lbs down, what would that be?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
As the title suggests!!

Name your favourite (just one) supplement you can always turn to in the last couple of weeks before vacation; to strip down and harden up?

Also, if you were going to take a supp away with you for a bit of a pump and perhaps keep the holiday lbs down, what would that be?
Meth by Street Corner.

Phenomenal product for dropping body weight.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane a few weeks out and a GDA like SlinMax during vacation to help with food pumps and reduce bloating.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
evericerate is a good one...arimistane is another good one and tt33

evericerate probably gets the nod for hardening up though

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The answer to the second question is evomuse defuse. IMO.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lead up - Yohimbine 2.5 + Ephedrine + Caffiene, low carbs, maybe a ai like inhibit e if you're truly lean already and wanna get dry

on vacation - defuse + GDA (recompadrol(RIP)/glycophase/AP/Predator)

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys... if I went for defuse and a GDA how would you dose? I'm in the UK and going on a 2wk all inc to cancun!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the input guys... if I went for defuse and a GDA how would you dose? I'm in the UK and going on a 2wk all inc to cancun!!
4 caps defuse and 2 caps gda before meals.

If you're eating and drinking all day (which is the only right way to do an all inclusive ha) you could do 4/2 before meal one and then 2/1 every 4 hrs or so through the day

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real simple like I normally do, creatine, whey protein , bcaa's. I like gaba as well for sleep. It depends on what Im doing at the time. This past summer I went on vacation and was two weeks out from a show, so lots of whey, bcaa's, creatine, gaba. I did ecy stack as well

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honest answer, DNP...nothing like it. Most overblown sides, too many fear mongers.
Your insides don't melt, etc. Wish I tried it years ago tbh.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Honest answer, DNP...nothing like it. Most overblown sides, too many fear mongers.
Your insides don't melt, etc. Wish I tried it years ago tbh.
If you accidentally take too much, what's the remedy? I hear there is none? Agree it's probably over-blown, but even Skip Hill had problems doing it perfectly. Safer to just diet longer IMO :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you accidentally take too much, what's the remedy? I hear there is none? Agree it's probably over-blown, but even Skip Hill had problems doing it perfectly. Safer to just diet longer IMO :D
I've always had better results anyway using a lower dosing protocol (200-300mg per day) for longer periods of time.