What's your best cutting cycle?

BigTom

Awards
Was thinking about this stack as a summer cutter. 5th cycle.
I can't / won't do Tren. Winnie turns me into the "Tin Man",
with sore joints. I know Deca is not normally used as a cutter, but great for strength and joint relief.

Please make any recommendations, or changes.

5'9'', 205, 12%bf on HRT and hgh full-time.

wk 1-12 100mg test prop EOD
wk 1-10 Deca 300mg/wk Can't do tren, so deca is my nor-19
wk 1-4 Drol 50 mg/ ED
wk 6-12 Var 60 mg/ED
wk 1-10 Masteron (Maybe)

caber, adex, proviron, HCG, nolva - as ancillaries.

NO post cycle therapy as I am on HRT.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
DO THE MASTERON! I LOVEEEEEEE Masteron, i'm just finishing up a Test/Tren/Masteron cutter, and i'm down to only masteron right now and it's some pretty awesome stuff. I'd go with 100mg eod if i were you.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
No tren huh? Dang man that sucks. Doesnt get much better than that.

If thats the case, i would do this:

1-12 100mg prop EOD
1-10 100mg masteron EOD
1-6 Var 60mg ED
9/10-12 Halostein 30mg ED

As far as a hardening agent, it doesnt get any better than Halo. You could also throw the deca in there if you really want to help with the joints and all that, but not really necessary. I like drol better as a bulker, since it makes me hold a good amount of water.

BigTom

Awards
DO THE MASTERON! I LOVEEEEEEE Masteron, i'm just finishing up a Test/Tren/Masteron cutter, and i'm down to only masteron right now and it's some pretty awesome stuff. I'd go with 100mg eod if i were you.
Do the masteron , PLUS var?

Ya,I've heard Masteron is the ****,
and most people don't know about it , or use it.
Glad you got good results .

Do you rest of cycle looks OK.
Thanks, bro.

BigTom

Awards

1-12 100mg prop EOD
1-10 100mg masteron EOD
1-6 Var 60mg ED

As far as a hardening agent, it doesnt get any better than Halo. You could also throw the deca in there if you really want to help with the joints and all that, but not really necessary. I like drol better as a bulker, since it makes me hold a good amount of water.

Halo is worse than tren for me. I get NASTY. Like a beligerant Drunk. . MEAN.ROID RAGE CITY.I'm fukced on Tren or Halo.
I know they are both super powerful and give great results, but once was enough for me.

So if I drop Halo and do Drol, Plus Deca, and rest of cycle. Do I get your stamp of approval on this cycle?
Thanks, Bro.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think that cycle will work. Me personally though, i just hate holding alot of water, even though it goes away once i stop the drol, but its the whole mindset thing. I feel like im not getting anywhere, but as i said, once you stop the drol, the water should drop.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

1-12 100mg prop EOD
1-10 100mg masteron EOD
1-6 Var 60mg ED

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh i like i like, nice cycle

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think that cycle will work. Me personally though, i just hate holding alot of water, even though it goes away once i stop the drol, but its the whole mindset thing. I feel like im not getting anywhere, but as i said, once you stop the drol, the water should drop.
I agree it'll work but i hate holding water, if your off-season and goin for straight size then i can deal but i want to be able to see the new cuts come in.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought drol also caused a "fat buildup" along with water retention during the cycle is this true?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I thought drol also caused a "fat buildup" along with water retention during the cycle is this true?
Not true at all. Drol will give you serious gains, but its all muscle and water, unless you eat like a complete slob.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Tom, I would swap the Nandrolone Decanoate out for Nandrolone PhenylPropionate.

BigTom

Awards
i second this. so you can inject with the test prop and mast prop.
I third it. And thanks guys for all your help. I'm going to dump the Deca altogether. Reason? My ****, and Sex. At my age, and being married to the same women for 25 years, it's rare enough. I just don't want to chance it. My last outting with Deca was OK at best. Loved the joint relief, but I really didn't gain that much from it. I can use Cissus for joint and connective tissue support.

Also losing the Anadrol. Sub with nothing. Or maybe Tbol/Dbol SOOOOOOOOOO...
I think It's :

100 mg EOD / Test Prop wk 1-12
100 mg EOD / Masteron wk 1-12
40-60mg Tbol / Dbol ED wk 1-4
60-80mg Ana-frickin-var ED wk 5-12
adex, proviron, hcg.

This way I can get fairly tight, keep my 3" **** hard. And It's all good.
Is this acceptable?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good only thing i might suggest is a break between orals. you will be using liver protection, bp support, etc. im assuming...thats alot of pins. You might want to take some AMP or somekind of effective thermogenic. Leviathan seems nice based on the sample i got. just a thought.

BigTom

Awards
looks good only thing i might suggest is a break between orals. you will be using liver protection, bp support, etc. im assuming...thats alot of pins. You might want to take some AMP or somekind of effective thermogenic. Leviathan seems nice based on the sample i got. just a thought.
Roger that. 2 week break between orals. Liver supps
Vytorin (statin script), Liv.52, fish oil,flax oil.
BP; Avapro, BP ACE inhibitor script.
hgh +T4 for thermo.

On the fence about Deca still. Ireally didn't get much out of it last time, except joints of rubber...no pain. Really effective in that regard.
Not worth a droopy noodle !!!:chick: :aargh: :toofunny: