Whats Usplabs got planned for 2011

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Its awful quite in here, whats new, what you got planned?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested as well! I am loving my modern bcaa but hate that they stopped pslin!

Mike

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Its awful quite in here, whats new, what you got planned?
I was thinkin the same thing, but then i got a yok3d email teaser, and I knew things were going to get interesting very soon.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
New Jack3d formula with some new extremely rare indian herbs

"STRAIGHT JACK£D" Limited availability last harvest BLAHHHHHHHH

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
what ever happened to email I got during the week about yoked coming out this week

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
what ever happened to email I got during the week about yoked coming out this week
I dont know what you got, but I recently got an email heads up saying something new is coming soon,then I got an email today saying tuesday is the ic day for yok3d , if that helps.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know what you got, but I recently got an email heads up saying something new is coming soon,then I got an email today saying tuesday is the ic day for yok3d , if that helps.
This^^^:biggthumpup:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to Tuesday's IC release!

For those interested, here is YOK3D's ingredient profile:

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
YOK3D induced wood coming on. Like what i'm seeing

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Info on Vitis vinifera L. aka Powergrape :) - Performance and recovery boosts.

http://www.powergrape.com/

Some interesting google results on Trichopus Zeylanicus, but nothing I can see from a note worthy source, but I'm sure USP will fill us in more on that. Seems to be an anti-fatigue / more stamina deal.

Arginine Nitrates are awesome. Been enjoying some in Pumpbol. Curious if thats the difference that makes the difference. Nitrates in general have been ment to be great for pump :).

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
but for the love of God $100.00!!!!!!!!
Where do you see this? The GNC price I see is $44.99... Plus, the IC release is always a crazy deal!

Info on Vitis vinifera L. aka Powergrape :)

http://www.powergrape.com/

Some interesting google results on Trichopus Zeylanicus, but nothing I can see from a note worthy source, but I'm sure USP will fill us in more on that. Seems to be an anti-fatigue / more stamina deal.

Arginine Nitrates are awesome. Been enjoying some in Pumpbol. Curious if thats the difference that makes the difference. Nitrates in general have been ment to be great for pump :).
I've taken Powergrape by itself and can personally attest to the energy/endurance enhancing benefits. Anyways, like you said, USPlabs will provide us with all the details come Tuesday. :cheers:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where do you see this? The GNC price I see is $44.99... Plus, the IC release is always a crazy deal!

I've taken Powergrape by itself and can personally attest to the energy/endurance enhancing benefits. Anyways, like you said, USPlabs will provide us with all the details come Tuesday. :cheers:
i see the price of 180 caps is $80 + tax= :squintfinger:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
i see the price of 180 caps is $80 + tax= :squintfinger:
:34:

Maxx... You are talking about the 60 serving "DOUBLE SIZED" bottle... Also, who cares about GNC prices? YOK3D will be significantly cheaper during the IC release, and at NutraPlanet, anyways!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jacob has mentioned a replacement for pslin in the works... just a question of when :)

Yok3d and USP Labs Protein up next :)
Yok3d is a very exciting product... Anyone who knows me, knows that I typically do not train for a pump but this product doesn't give me much of a choice. haha

We have some very interesting herbs that Jacob has been talking about, I cannot wait for these to possibly materialize.

2011 should be another great year for us, and as always we thank you guys for your support!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:34:

Maxx... You are talking about the 60 serving "DOUBLE SIZED" bottle... Also, who cares about GNC prices? YOK3D will be significantly cheaper during the IC release, and at NutraPlanet, anyways!

I know GNC likes violate people with prices.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Besides pump, what else can we expect from yok3d

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yok3d is a very exciting product... Anyone who knows me, knows that I typically do not train for a pump but this product doesn't give me much of a choice. haha

We have some very interesting herbs that Jacob has been talking about, I cannot wait for these to possibly materialize.

2011 should be another great year for us, and as always we thank you guys for your support!
Nice Big C...look forward to it!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
So tomorrow is the big day, isnt it.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Agreed, if it's gotten a powerlifter excited then game on!

My guess is that USP Labs products have a 2 year ish development / testing phase, sometimes longer. From time to time Jacob drops little nuggets of information, I'm sure anyone in the know is at the point of screaming... release it damnit, I want it NOW!! haha. Gotta be exciting watching them come to market.

2009 and 2010 where the year USP really broke onto and cemented it's place in the scene and has become a mainstream brand, with the release of Jacked , December 2008... funny how time flies... Scary things is, I figure you're just getting started! Good luck in 2011, excited for what you have in store :)

Yes, sir! Hopefully another epic IC release. :fingersx:
Bring it on :-D

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
^^ Can I ask why you think this?
I just want to know before I answer this, what would be your reasoning for wishing they would package a PH?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yok3d coming next week, hopefully their protein powder and new Pslin version.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
good deal, bummed that we can only order one bottle but thats the way it goes. got to be enough for everyone

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what the special Inner Circle-Only flavor of Jack3d will be?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
good question, i cant wait to find out

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder what the special Inner Circle-Only flavor of Jack3d will be?
Obviously I cannot release the name, but as a Jack3d user of over 3 years - I must say Ive never tasted one like this.

You'll be blown away when you see the addition!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacked off and on from the introduction of it. Can't wait to try the new flavor. And yes that phrasing was on purpose!!:lmao:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Obviously I cannot release the name, but as a Jack3d user of over 3 years - I must say Ive never tasted one like this.

You'll be blown away when you see the addition!
Haha, you're killin' me, man! I guess I will find out soon enough though... :biggthumpup:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sorta lame if you ask me. I hit it right on the nail with my post on another thread. Arginine as you and me know does not increase NO so I don't know why they say in there write up that people have had good results from it and now with the nitrates added it will be even better. I already take creatine nitrates and GPLC and nitrozine which is a GPLC product so what makes yoked so different?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Sorta lame if you ask me. I hit it right on the nail with my post on another thread. Arginine as you and me know does not increase NO so I don't know why they say in there write up that people have had good results from it and now with the nitrates added it will be even better. I already take creatine nitrates and GPLC and nitrozine which is a GPLC product so what makes yoked so different?
Comparing to AAKG wasn't all that great... agree there. That said I've been trying pumpbol lately, which has the main nitrate ' Arginine nitrate' which has given me great pumps but works better the longer you take it before workout.

What is useful about Yoked is that it's separate with Arginine nitrate and other performance enhancing parts that benefit from been taken an hour + before workout, so you'll be able to take it much longer before a workout where taking your stim pre workout might be counter productive taking it that early.

If you already have a good product that gives you good pump and you're happy with then awesome. I'm interested to see how the two addition ingredients add to the mix.

Cellucor is also coming out with a Arginine nitrate pump product, so I'm figuring thats a big part of what makes pumpbol great, so might be the beginning of a bunch of companies jumping on that bandwagon, probably without the additional extras that tend to unique to USP.

Personally I'm curious enough to grab a bottle in the presale, see how it stacks up against pumpbol and icarin for pumps and performance for me. Curious to see I'm right about Arginine nitrate being the key to this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comparing to AAKG wasn't all that great... agree there. That said I've been trying pumpbol lately, which has the main nitrate ' Arginine nitrate' which has given me great pumps but works better the longer you take it before workout.

What is useful about Yoked is that it's separate with Arginine nitrate and other performance enhancing parts that benefit from been taken an hour + before workout, so you'll be able to take it much longer before a workout where taking your stim pre workout might be counter productive taking it that early.

If you already have a good product that gives you good pump and you're happy with then awesome. I'm interested to see how the two addition ingredients add to the mix.

Cellucor is also coming out with a Arginine nitrate pump product, so I'm figuring thats a big part of what makes pumpbol great, so might be the beginning of a bunch of companies jumping on that bandwagon, probably without the additional extras that tend to unique to USP.

Personally I'm curious enough to grab a bottle in the presale, see how it stacks up against pumpbol and icarin for pumps and performance for me. Curious to see I'm right about Arginine nitrate being the key to this.
My money is on a synergy between the ingredients here. :biggthumpup: