What's the longest you have run havoc/epistane?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
i ran Epistane last year for 7 weeks. It wasn't wise but I must say I felt awesome on it even in week 7. The shedding was a problem but I am just curious to see what others have done.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Only 5 weeks, but it was stacked. I felt like I could have gone a week or 2 longer if my joints didn't feel like my bones were rubbing together.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 5 weeks, but it was stacked. I felt like I could have gone a week or 2 longer if my joints didn't feel like my bones were rubbing together.

Only 4 for me but many run it 6 weeks if I did I would have been bald the hair loss kicked in week4 if I ran it 2 or 3 more weeks it would not have been pretty:lol:

Awards
I ran it for 6 weeks, but in the future will not run it for longer than 4 weeks. After 4 weeks the 'feel good' feelings disappear, my joints became even drier and i felt lethargic. Those extra pounds you gain between weeks 4-6 weren't worth the sides.

fbd21

fbd21

Awards
i am currently in week 5 with no sides. it wasnt my favorite though..

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 31 and plan for 6 weeks.Gains are still comming and I feel fine for the most part.I also used some free dbol I got and upped the havoc to 20 pre wo.Dbol was 20mg 3 hr pre wo Mon,10mg yesterday morning,30mg 3 hr pre wo today,and I will finish it at 30mgs pre wo Fri.Then I will go to 70 with the havoc taking 30 pre wo.Good times is all I got to say about that!

fbd21

fbd21

Awards
I'm on day 31 and plan for 6 weeks.Gains are still comming and I feel fine for the most part.I also used some free dbol I got and upped the havoc to 20 pre wo.Dbol was 20mg 3 hr pre wo Mon,10mg yesterday morning,30mg 3 hr pre wo today,and I will finish it at 30mgs pre wo Fri.Then I will go to 70 with the havoc taking 30 pre wo.Good times is all I got to say about that!

isnt that a lot? im taking 30-40 a day and have seen legit gains. how are your sides?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
isnt that a lot? im taking 30-40 a day and have seen legit gains. how are your sides?
Yes and no.Sides are minimal,almost non existent realy.All I can complain about is mild lethargy,but its that kind where I'm not positive if it's the designer or just life ya know?I realy think it's just life,but IDK.I bet I feel better when I get off and realise that it was the designer.But it's not bad at all.I clearly worked my way up to the 60 I'm at now.I was unsure if I would get past 40,but every time I upped it,I felt fine.....Gains are still comming,and I can't complain.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IVe ran it upwords i beleive it was 7-8 weeks and as high as 90mgs. Call me crazy, i like to push the limits. The higher i went the better it got. I was using Havoc as well btw.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IVe ran it upwords i beleive it was 7-8 weeks and as high as 90mgs. Call me crazy, i like to push the limits. The higher i went the better it got. I was using Havoc as well btw.
Did you have any shedding?I haven't,and don't think I will either.I swear most are just paranoid.They read about gyno"oh sh!t my nipples itch!Now after 10 days of scratching and poking for lumps,they are sore!"
Then they read about shedding,"oh sh!t!My head itches!I swear I just seen a hair fall out!This isn't normal man...."

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you have any shedding?I haven't,and don't think I will either.I swear most are just paranoid.They read about gyno"oh sh!t my nipples itch!Now after 10 days of scratching and poking for lumps,they are sore!"
Then they read about shedding,"oh sh!t!My head itches!I swear I just seen a hair fall out!This isn't normal man...."

Hahahah nope no shedding at all. It also didnt aggravate my already pre-existing gyno problems from puberty.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On 8 weeks did it at least help your gyno go down?

Nah, nothing has ever made it go down. I honestly think too, once you methylate a compound the anti e effects it may have are nill or atleast arent as pronounced, i could be wrong but just a theory i have, seems like every methylated compound has problems making people leak from there nips, etc etc.

fbd21

fbd21

Awards
man.. i wish i ran it higher now. not all the way up to 60 but at least 40..

crazilyfter42

Awards
For those of you that have ran longer cycles was the reason b/c it took some time to kick in or the results just kept coming? Just curious b/c I am on my second week of epi (day 11)and honestly it hasnt done much for me thus far. No strength/weight gains. I did notice I am slightly leaner and can eat a ton more w/ out adding anyweight. Only sides so far are back/calve pumps (still able to do cardio tho) and slight headaches which seem to have mostly gone away now. I am contemplating extending the cycle to 6 weeks b/c of this incase it kicks in late, so I have more time to take advantage of the benefits. Same thing I did w/ halo and I was quite pleased that I did it. On 40mg ed maybe ill up the dose like others have.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Jay, what kind of effect did it have on your HDL/LDL

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was't too much change on my blood levels. Blood pressure was only slightly increased as well. This is the reason I ran a longer cycle at a lower dose. It is the sweet spot for gains to sides ratio, for me.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
There was't too much change on my blood levels. Blood pressure was only slightly increased as well. This is the reason I ran a longer cycle at a lower dose. It is the sweet spot for gains to sides ratio, for me.
What dose did you run. I prefer longer less mg myself as i am looking for increases in strength. I actually want no weight gain.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-2 20mg
3-5 30mg
6-7 20mg

Maybe 20mg for your entire cycle would be best?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I'm 30 days in right now, running it at 50 mg. Will up it the dose as well as drag it out... shooting for 12 weeks :D

No sides yet although the gains aren't what I expected. I still prefer H-Drol but this was worth a try.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
On 8 weeks did it at least help your gyno go down?
Epistane will do nothing for gyno... run it long enough it will probably give you gyno.

Don't give into ridiculous marketing ploys. They arent even referencing the correct chemical.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A guy on here got gyno from an epithio.Are you sure about 12 weeks usf?I would up the dose and run it shorter than 12 weeks.Thats crazy long for a oral!I decided to up mine to 70 today,and then go to 80 for the next week.Then i'm done......

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
A guy on here got gyno from an epithio.Are you sure about 12 weeks usf?I would up the dose and run it shorter than 12 weeks.Thats crazy long for a oral!I decided to up mine to 70 today,and then go to 80 for the next week.Then i'm done......
lol, i have 12 weeks of supply if I stay at 50

Really though... i'll just run it until i'm out and maybe continue to up the dose. I do a lot of stupid stuff just to see what it'll do. I am doing mid-cycle bloodwork.

Anytime you run a suppressive compound like this your chances of gyno increase. I've got my bases covered though.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Quick update, I missed my apt for the bloodwork so going to try to go today.

As of yesterday I moved this into a pulse cycle as I am starting to see signs of possible liver distress. Also broke down and added some milk thistle. I wanted to see how it would be with no support supps but I am gaining nicely and dont want to stop. So I will continue on with a pulse, 40 mgs on training days