abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious to know how long have u stood on Erase or any other similar supplement and if stacked with what and was it for the same duration as the erase

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Curious to know how long have u stood on Erase or any other similar supplement and if stacked with what and was it for the same duration as the erase
Well since you're running it mainly with test boosting stacks, you should run it for 2 months max. Cycle it two months on one month off.
I'd personally say to run it with Testopro by AI sports Nutrition, great combination! Cheers my friend!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't stay on an AI for two months. Body needs estrogen. 1 month max in my opinion.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I stood on a bottle once for about an hour and then I lost my balance and fell off.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
yah, it needs estrogen. But it really depends on how much you are suppressing it. Guys on hrt protocols stay on AI's year round. That will not work however unless you are on hrt. Otherwise your bodies ability to reach homeostasis again will end up winning out.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
OP, if you want something for cort you don't need to cycle off of. Vit C is your best bet.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah, it needs estrogen. But it really depends on how much you are suppressing it. Guys on hrt protocols stay on AI's year round. That will not work however unless you are on hrt. Otherwise your bodies ability to reach homeostasis again will end up winning out.
It does depend but I imagine OP would want to run ERASE at the most effective dose which would suppress it quite a bit 2-3 caps.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im staying on it for two months with Endosurge. I was just curious to know if anyone has taking it for longer than two months..Vitamin c does control cortisol im assuming its atleast 2g.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't stay on an AI for two months. Body needs estrogen. 1 month max in my opinion.
One month max? really? Ik a bottle lasts about 5-6weeks depending on how u dose.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I took three pills of Erase and stood for like 8 hours straight one day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed at 3
Im on week 4 and i dosed the first 3 weeks at 3caps and now i am at 4 perday...If i can im going to con't at 4 for another month with endosurge

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on week 4 and i dosed the first 3 weeks at 3caps and now i am at 4 perday...If i can im going to con't at 4 for another month with endosurge
To each their own, I just had noticeable joint dryness @ 3 caps per day and didn't wanna push the run much past a month. I probably did about 5-6 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To each their own, I just had noticeable joint dryness @ 3 caps per day and didn't wanna push the run much past a month. I probably did about 5-6 weeks.
U right, i think 4caps is my sweet spot...But when i do feel as if my joints get to dry ill go down to 3. But as of right now i been on 4 for almost two weeks now...I love Erase.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I forget but I was on Erase for at least two and a half months then I had to stop to use another product but soon I'll be back on for a few more bottles. Vitamin c works wonders but I like to drop my estrogen a bit here and there also Natty used Erase for up to 6 months but neither he nor I will promote doing that but it's been done.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i believe 2months is best imo...Im sure u can go longer but in a knowing what u doing terms...I changed my dosing on erase this week. I take one as soon as i get up, another 4 hours later than another 4hours after that which is an hour before workout, and my last dose before bed. How long u plan on doing ur next erase cycle for whatsaroid?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
are we talking natural test boosting cycles here? would you REALLY need to run 3-4 caps a day for that?

im really hoping to run erase/endosurge/titanium/anabeta as my next cycle, overkill?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are we talking natural test boosting cycles here? would you REALLY need to run 3-4 caps a day for that?

im really hoping to run erase/endosurge/titanium/anabeta as my next cycle, overkill?
Yes natural test..You can go as high as 4caps if u dont get uncomfortable dry joints in which after a week and a half it finally got me last night and i woke up with the only dryness on my left shoulder (painful in a way). I might just take one cap today to relieve some dryness than go back to 3caps..

I think Erase, titanium, and Endosurge is good enough. Save Anabeta for another cycle...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
@ 240+lbs that bottle wouldn't last a second...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U a big dude bruh lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes natural test..You can go as high as 4caps if u dont get uncomfortable dry joints in which after a week and a half it finally got me last night and i woke up with the only dryness on my left shoulder (painful in a way). I might just take one cap today to relieve some dryness than go back to 3caps..

I think Erase, titanium, and Endosurge is good enough. Save Anabeta for another cycle...
Taking your fish oils?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Taking your fish oils?
Good recommendation but I'd say get on some Krill as well. Stuff worked great for my skewed LDL/HDL levels after orals and is now a staple of mine. Just my $.02

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
U a big dude bruh lol
Haha Yeah they'd have to make stronger bottles for me to stand on 'em. Brooklyn eh? I'm in Rockland County, NY. I have some fam in Bayridge.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha Yeah they'd have to make stronger bottles for me to stand on 'em. Brooklyn eh? I'm in Rockland County, NY. I have some fam in Bayridge.
lol...Yes sir! Williamsburg, bklyn...Rockland county is nice area...to far for me though....Thats cool

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking your fish oils?
Ill admit i was just taking 2g per day...I ramped it up today to 5g..Should i go a little higher? This pain came from no where...I cant even hit the gym today

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good recommendation but I'd say get on some Krill as well. Stuff worked great for my skewed LDL/HDL levels after orals and is now a staple of mine. Just my $.02
Ima buy some

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What Krill Oil do you use?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
What Krill Oil do you use?
Krillipid Balance but when that's not available I use Now Foods Neptune krill oil. 1g a day is all you need. I use 2g fish oil with my post workout meal and 1g krill oil with breakfast.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Krillipid Balance but when that's not available I use Now Foods Neptune krill oil. 1g a day is all you need. I use 2g fish oil with my post workout meal and 1g krill oil with breakfast.
Ima look into it now..Sounds good

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established

thanks... i didnt think anabeta was really a 'test booster' as much of its own kind of 'anabolic agent' type thing/appetite booster. i just figured endosurge for free test, titanium for total test, erase for ai/cortisol control, and anabeta for, well, whatever it is (appetite, etc).