whats the best supplement to get ripped

at1010

Awards
  • Established
other than a good diet and cardio...i do that...what about methyl 1-d or methy masterdrol...are these safe for an 18 year old...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
methyl 1-d is a prohormone. in all my experience....food and patience are your best friends. lift heavy and smart...and EAT... if you are eating you WILL grow

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks, you all got some good tips and im just gunna stick to the diet and cardio

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, you all got some good tips and im just gunna stick to the diet and cardio

Yes at 18 yrs old, We do not suggest taking any prohormones, to many health risk involved, it would not be the smart choice.. Like other's stated, get a good diet and training program down and your goals will be reached:)

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Supps is pretty non descript man, you named prohormes though... As far as supps go:
Good multi
EFA
CLA
DCP

If you've tried these before go to stage 2-ish maybe with ECA/ECY maybe.

A gallon or so of water will keep you flushed pretty nice man, toss in a little Vit-c to the flush too if you'd like.

But if your diet/cardio are really on point for your age then dont sweat it, time will give you the results you're looking for.

there is a huge list of arguable supps for cutting. L-carnitine, vitD, probiotics, AI's for hardening, fiber, pyruvate... Just keep it simple with the first ones i named. DCP is the sh1t so far since i started using it on a recomp. keep up the research though!