What's the best natural test booster for a cheap price?

retard1234

Awards
hey im new to the forum and I was wondering if test boosters can help me increase the rate at which im building muscle (which is very slow). so are there any good test boosters i can buy from a local store like vitamin shoppe? i dont have a credit or debit card at my disposal so thats out of the question.

Machmood

Awards
Bulk DAA, between 10-20$ a month depending if you buy the powder or get it in capsules. Throw in a product like ERASE and for around 35$ you have a solid stack. If you wanted to spend alil more I would say add Acticave Xtreme to hit the test boost from another angle

Cheapest- DAA 3.1g a day
Middle ground - Above plus ERAE
SOlid proven stack, alil pricey - above plus Activate Xtreme

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey im new to the forum and I was wondering if test boosters can help me increase the rate at which im building muscle (which is very slow). so are there any good test boosters i can buy from a local store like vitamin shoppe? i dont have a credit or debit card at my disposal so thats out of the question.
If you're a newbie to training, then no - focus on your training. More importantly, focus on your NUTRITION! If you're not building muscle at a reasonable and realistic rate, then you're NOT eating enough for it! Therefore, before looking at supplements, I recommend that you get your nutrition and training in order first.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~

retard1234

Awards
are these things safe to take? what side affects can i expect from taking them? and how much stronger do you think i will get?

retard1234

Awards
I've been training for almost a year. I've seen some gains but just not enough. I also eat plenty I've gained a lot of weight since i started lifting. and a lot of that is also fat.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are these things safe to take? what side affects can i expect from taking them? and how much stronger do you think i will get?
How old are you? If you're under 21 years old, the you're almost wasting your time looking at trying testosterone boosters. Common "side effects" include but are not limited to oily skin, blemishes, increased natural aggression, etc. - be aware that not everyone experiences everything, etc. No one can tell you how much stronger you are going to get if you use them - your training will primarily determine this.

I've been training for almost a year. I've seen some gains but just not enough. I also eat plenty I've gained a lot of weight since i started lifting. and a lot of that is also fat.
Still a newbie really, IMO. If you've gained more bodyfat than muscle mass, then it means you're eating enough, but TOO much - you need to find that optimal caloric intake for what kind of gains you want. Your nutrition itself re what and when you are eating will also play some role in what type of gains you make.

Like I said in my initial response, I recommend that you get yourself a trainer who will individualize and lay everything out for you, guide you and teach you re nutrition and training - it's the best investment you can make IMO if you are serious about making gains, and far more important than looking at supplements.

Re supplements, with your training history, you really don't need any but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) to gain mass and strength - I don't recommend using anything else but these basic staples until you built up a solid training base - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

~Rosie~

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
If you've been training for almost a year and seen little gains supps wont help. In your first year your newbie gains can make up for a lack of knowledge. If you have made little progress I highly recommend you start asking questions like " how should I improve my diet for muscle gains" then post your current diet . Routine . And stats. I promise any natural sup will NOT give you what your looking for. Diet is 70% of the game my friend.

retard1234

Awards
ill be honest i dont have a strict diet i pretty much wing it and just eat a lof of food. and a lot of food that has protein in it. i dont even know how i can get in all this protein. i just used some protein calculator on bodybuilldingdotcom and it said i need like 290 grams of protein. i have whey protein i can take but still. im 17 and i dont have a lot of money either

retard1234

Awards
could i just take like 3 scoops of whey a day? and then eat a lot of turkey burgers and stuff

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill be honest i dont have a strict diet i pretty much wing it and just eat a lof of food. and a lot of food that has protein in it. i dont even know how i can get in all this protein. i just used some protein calculator on bodybuilldingdotcom and it said i need like 290 grams of protein. i have whey protein i can take but still. im 17 and i dont have a lot of money either
You're 17. As already said, at your age and with your training history, you do NOT need any supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) to gain mass and strength (and, depending on your body mass, you could only need a multivitamin and creatine and get your good fats, protein, and BCAAs from your nutrition) - I don't recommend using anything else but these basic staples until you built up a solid training base - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

"Winging it" does NOT cut it, I'm afraid. If you want the results, then you need to do it RIGHT!

could i just take like 3 scoops of whey a day? and then eat a lot of turkey burgers and stuff
Not the most ideal thing to do. First, find out your Maintenance calories and then add up to 500 calories to that to get your ideal caloric intake for gains and go from there - probably start at ~200 above, and adjust weekly dependent on results. At your age, though, as I also said earlier, if you are serious about making gains, get yourself a trainer who will individualize and lay everything out for you, guide you and teach you re nutrition and training - it's the best investment you can make.

Continuing to ask about supplements instead of making sure your nutrition and training base is sturdy and correct will just indicate to me that you're not really interested in making gains. There is NO fast track for it - consistency, hard work, commitment and dedication, along with the right nutrition plan and training programme specific to YOU is what will do it.

~Rosie~

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, looks like Rosie covered it really well, GJ! I'd have to agree, you can't just wing your diet, you gotta at least have enough experience to know what your doing and how it affects you. When you get your diet and training down, then you can focus on supps to help supplement that.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
As already stated if your just " winging" your diet I wouldn't waste money on supps. At 17 you don't need macro break downs and calorie counting really to gain weight. At 17 just EAT and don't tell me you " eat a lot" a lot is relative. If your not gaining it's not enough. My baby bro is the biggest hard gainer I've seen. But enough peanut butter / ice cream / chocolate cake and even he was Able to gain a little weight. Enjoy having a freak metabolism it does not last forever. Like I said diet is 70% of your results and everyone has different needs. If your just winging it expect mediocre results.

Also make sure to train with balls out intensity. And dont forget to rest!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
As already stated if your just " winging" your diet I wouldn't waste money on supps. At 17 you don't need macro break downs and calorie counting really to gain weight. At 17 just EAT and don't tell me you " eat a lot" a lot is relative. If your not gaining it's not enough. My baby bro is the biggest hard gainer I've seen. But enough peanut butter / ice cream / chocolate cake and even he was Able to gain a little weight. Enjoy having a freak metabolism it does not last forever. Like I said diet is 70% of your results and everyone has different needs. If your just winging it expect mediocre results.

Also make sure to train with balls out intensity. And dont forget to rest!
agree! ^^^

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Too answer your question, I'd say that D-Aspartic Acid is probably one of the best and cheapest Testo Boosters out there!

But being 17 I'd say that you wouldn't need one, eat more (specially high quality food, avoid highly processed food), train hard and get a good night sleep! As MM11 wrote, if you're not gaining weight, then you aren't eating enough, period! Everyone has different metabolism and there for different kCal needs.

Good luck in your quest!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To answer your question it is DAA in my opinion.

SNS offers DAA in caps and powder form. NutraPlanet offers them both at a very low price.

SNS DAA -caps
$19.99 for 45 servings of 3,120mg

SNS DAA -powder
$19.99 for 50 servings of 3,000mg

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I realize I ignored the OPs question. Daa also has my vote. But then again how much will any OTC test booster help a 17 year old. I don't think low testosterone is the problem. And if at 17 low test is the problem I'd seek a doctor not advice from strangers on an Internet forum.

APSFAN

Awards
You should try Testalensis 100 from APS!!! It is a GREAT natural Test Booster that increases your Test Levels while decreasing your Estrogen level..
If interested tell me what city your in and I will get you a store in your area?