What's everyone's favorite OTC fat burners/stack

Jpalmer

Awards
Since the favorite multi had a lot of response let's follow it up with this.

I myself haven't dabbled much in the fat burners myself but would like to try some out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of the following

Stimmed burners- ec, og norcodrene, bloodshred

Non stim-lipomorph and forskolin 95 (assisinate profile looks good as well)

Any GDA.

If I were to add in anything additional it would be virtus as it had a nice leaning out and hardening effect that works well for me in a deficit.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
If I were to add in anything additional it would be virtus as it had a nice leaning out and hardening effect that works well for me in a deficit.
Out of curiosity: at whih BF level? As i remember reading somewhere that Virtus would work much better when leaner and already in the final step of the cut.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Since the favorite multi had a lot of response let's follow it up with this.

I myself haven't dabbled much in the fat burners myself but would like to try some out.
I think a cheap and effective option that gets a lot of great feedback is the EC stack. Depending on where you live, ephedrine is easy to get over the counter at your pharmacy, and stacking with caffeine makes a great inexpensive and effective option.

My other top two products are Oxymax XT and Ignit3. They're very similar products, but they provide a clean energy and mood boost. I also like Oxymax XT because it includes forskolin, which is one of my favorite cutting ingredients. Both products provide a solid appetite suppression too

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EC stack is great. I also look for products that contain forskolin. I don't take fat burners too often, but when I do, I look for a stim and I stack it with a non stim or a nutrient partitioner. Something like OxyMax XT and SlinMax.

TF supplements is currently having a bogo sale right now on many items and SlinMax is one of them. Buy one get one 50% off. Great time to try it.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
As per forum concensous I would say that EC is the go-to option for many of the guys here

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
My favorite is my current one: Ephedrine and Pump Dirt. Waist seems to be shrinking daily and pumps get better each week. I will start Assass1nate once Pump Dirt runs out in 4 weeks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost the entirety of the EvoMuse line lol.

I've luckily got to the point where my training keeps things pretty well in check, but I still use Epitome as a staple and absolutely love DCP and BRITE.

And anymore, I rarely use a stim-based burner because I'll just use a solid pre-workout and can toss in a Bronkaid tab if I want (which I always do prior to basketball just because it helps me breathe (narrow nasal passage)).

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Broncade, aspirin, and 200mg caffeine pills. Throw in T3 and Clen, too (Over The Counter means nothing anymore because of the Internet). Good luck!!!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
The EC stack will always be great. Healthier then using t3 and t4 but still activating the thyroid for fat loss is cannibal claw by chaos and pain and also has some caffeine for the stimulant factor

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Cannibal carnage is also great to stack with that because it is non stim and I love the carnitine, yohimbine and pqq in it. Code: SKELLIE gets u a discount if you want

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Out of curiosity: at whih BF level? As i remember reading somewhere that Virtus would work much better when leaner and already in the final step of the cut.
Virtus will offer benefits regardless. Same with Invictus.

Virtus is an AI - will minimize the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, providing a nice boost in testosterone. Should also help dry things up too.

Invictus helps block the negative impacts of stress (cortisol)...also very effective at leaning.

We have several recent logs on these two stacked.

Here's a link to Wes's log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288918-wesbs-ironlegion-stack.html

Hokies:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289114-virtus-invictimizing-bodyfat.html

Ant's:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288933-kicking-off-2017-a.html?highlight=invictus

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene by pes and bloodshred are definitely my top two right now!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use advantra z, chromax with capsimax , depo250 c3g from maqui berry, rala and bio pqq from life extension with each meal.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
T3 is catabolic, so you'll want to maybe avoid that one if your goal isn't to lose too much muscle on a cut, and it is absolutely not in any way OTC even if you have the internet... (Looks down at keyboard, lol). I've read up quite a bit on T2 and am not impressed as a stand alone, and am uncertain how effective it is. I avoid some testimonials as being biased, and once removed, it's still an open ticket for me.

The old stand by for many is ECA or ECY if you are ok with Yohimbine.
There are some great supplements which also have ingredients to improve your mood and focus while on a cut.

Remember, however the marketing appears, these things called supplements should have an open label, and they are supplements to a good workout routine; even better diet, and appropriate sleep so you can recover; recoup and continue.

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use advantra z, chromax with capsimax , depo250 c3g from maqui berry, rala and bio pqq from life extension with each meal.
My man, do you have any fat on you? :)

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Norcodrene by pes and bloodshred are definitely my top two right now!
New Norcodrene or OG? And what has been your experience with them? Thinking of trying to pickup some OG Norcodrene go with some BRITE for later in the year

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
New Norcodrene or OG? And what has been your experience with them? Thinking of trying to pickup some OG Norcodrene go with some BRITE for later in the year
OG Norcodrene is much better IMO, if you can find it. It's becoming harder and harder to get your hands on it. OG Norcodrene and Brite would be a great stack.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I managed to found some OG Norcodrene with the original formula lately which expire in July 2017. If you are interested send me a PM and I can tell you where they have a couple of botles still. No luck with OG Alphamine though...

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
OG Norcodrene is much better IMO, if you can find it. It's becoming harder and harder to get your hands on it. OG Norcodrene and Brite would be a great stack.
As said above I just founf by chance a place where they still have them. Feel free to ping me a pm if you could find that useful.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Primatene
SNS Caffeine or Walmart Jet-Alert
SNS Yohimbine HCL (Optional, based on tolerance testing solo, and with E)

Cheapest, Most Effective "Fat Burner".

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My current stack is SNS thyro and Sizeslim weight loss, with some calcium pyruvate added in. Working well for me since I have to avoid stims

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ec, Alpha y with green tea, forskolin, and mucuna.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 year old thread brought back to life. :p