Or

Reversitol v1
Diesel test or tbomb 2
Cycle support

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
the first one without the inhibit-e...but with the reversitol. inhibit-e is an ATD. i dont recommend an ATD for pct to people unless they know what they are doing. you should use a serm instead.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
the first one without the inhibit-e...but with the reversitol. inhibit-e is an ATD. i dont recommend an ATD for pct to people unless they know what they are doing. you should use a serm instead.
just dont dose it higher than 2 caps and you'll be fine

i vote pct 1

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think he meant EOD on the last week ;)

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
lol.. thats what i was thinking because i never heard anyone dose EOD. i was just gonna say dose it 2/1/1/1

Aroy15

Awards
So 4 weeks of epivar alone then start pct like this
Week 5
Reversitol 2 caps a day
Week6
Reversitol 2 caps a day
Week 7
Reversitol I cap a day
Start daa and reduce xt
Weeks 8-10 same as week 7?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
epi cycles are usually 5 -6 weeks.. 30/40/40/50/50 - 30/40/40/40/50/50.. but the epivar is 18mgs per cap so 36/54/54/72/72

Aroy15

Awards
Finding the right pct is a pain should I just sell my bottle and stick to creatine and protien I'm only 23 anyway

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you can run straight 1 cap last week or EOD

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Finding the right pct is a pain should I just sell my bottle and stick to creatine and protien I'm only 23 anyway

pct is not difficult but some people make it that way because they use so much crap ! my pct is simple .

toremifene 120/90/60/30
vit c 3gs (1000mgs 3 x day ) for cort control
Creatine 10gs.
DAA.

Aroy15

Awards
Ok how bout this
Weeks1-5 Epivar -36/36/54/54/54

Weeks6-9
Lean extreme, chlomid, tbomb

Aroy15

Awards
One more Thing if I went with the torem would the dosing you posted be sufficient for my epi cycle of 18/36/54/54/54. And should I start the torem lean xtreme and tbomb the day the cycle ends(week6)and run all 3 simultaneously for 4 weeks? And thanks again for the help

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
One more Thing if I went with the torem would the dosing you posted be sufficient for my epi cycle of 18/36/54/54/54. And should I start the torem lean xtreme and tbomb the day the cycle ends(week6)and run all 3 simultaneously for 4 weeks? And thanks again for the help
yep ! you can do 90/90/60/30... 120 is just my pref for the first week.