whats better for a cut methyl xt or spawn

odysseus

Awards
ive got both and im trying to get ripped for the summer which one should i use also which one is more harsh

odysseus

Awards
i do cardio 3 x a week not including the times i play basketball im 6'2 215 lbs i take isomass extreme gainer twice a day and take treumass at night right now im in my bulking phase so i know my diet doesnt look like im tryin to get cut i pretty much eat whatever i want except fast foof or fried food im just curious as to which one will work better when i do go on my cut

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
do methyl xt and log it, I know a lot of people would be interested in the results to be had from it.

odysseus

Awards
sounds good but i still need to know which one is harsher

Mars1107

id probally say spawn would be more harsh on supression

Methyl Xt would probally good for cutting and supposedly awesome for stregth.

I dont think anyone has tried both, so your only going to get geusses

i dont like the yohimbe that in methyl xt.

you might just want to go with straight epistane for cutting

odysseus

Awards
whats wrong with the yohimbe oh also i decided to use the spawn for bulking and the methyl xt for my cut just in case you were wondering

Filthy McNast

Awards
I can vouch for Spawn's effectiveness on a cutting cycle. I'm 4 weeks into what will be an 8 week cycle and I've ramped up my cardio just a bit and have already gotten pretty cut up with a clean diet at or just below my normal maintenance intake. Can't speak to the Methyl XT though. Strength has continued to rise on the Spawn even though I've dropped 8 lbs. in the past 4 weeks. Side effects have been mild so far. I did 3 caps/day for the first 3 weeks and bumped up to 4 caps/day this week and, assuming the sides don't get alot worse, I'll keep up the 4 caps/day for the remaining 5 weeks of the cycle.

odysseus

Awards
whoa i thought your only suppose to do tren compounds for a month, i thought the shut down was pretty bad

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
I would run the methyl x first then spawn 2nd bc the tren/epi combo is a really good cutting agent.

odysseus

Awards
sooo that would be about 3 and a half weeks of methyl xt ( methylated 1 ad) then go on to spawn for 4 weeks for a total of a 7and a half week cycle, is everyone cool with this or should i split these cycles upinto 2 different ones

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Whats your cycle history?

If you feel like you really know what your doing, its not that crazy of an idea to run them back to back. I would run 25mgs clomid ED to help combat shutdown/help with libido.

Along with a full PCT, and P-5-P on hand in case of any flare ups.

odysseus

Awards
well ive done a cycle of steroids before and ive done a cycle of hdrol,and 1 of superdrol i have all the right supplements on hand i just have never ran a cycle longer then a month so in thats sense i dont really know what im doin, i mean i guess i could try it i just have to get some more clomid first thats all i guess

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
You can always plan to go for the whole time, then assess the situation as you go along.

Filthy McNast

Awards
I hear about alot of people running 4 week cycles of some of the mild PHs. Alot of times on the stuff I've ran I don't really start to feel it kick in and see the results on a day to day basis until the 3rd week of the cycle. That makes it hard for me to stop at the 4th week since I really feel at that point things are getting ramped up. I think the shortest cycles I've ran were 6 weeks. I've done a handful of 8 week cycles with tren products and had great results in weeks 4-8. You have to just deal with the fact that you are completely shut down from week 3 through week 8 and your testes have shrunk to the size of raisins. (not really raisins, but noticeably smaller).

odysseus

Awards
ok so say i decide to run this 7 week cycle would you run the spawn 1st and the methyl xt 2nd or vice versa im open to everyone elses opinions as well

odysseus

Awards
im just curious if it would be better to run one b4 the other

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
sooo that would be about 3 and a half weeks of methyl xt ( methylated 1 ad) then go on to spawn for 4 weeks for a total of a 7and a half week cycle, is everyone cool with this or should i split these cycles upinto 2 different ones
very bad idea, do two different cycles. shutdown will be pretty harsh even if you do two different cycles but its far safer then a 7 week cycle with rather harsh compounds. have a well planed pct for you cycle because both compounds will destroy your HPTA

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
isnt methyl XT a precursor to M1T? im pretty sure it is or something along that line. im just saying i dont think it should be considered mild, i think its one of the more potent PHs, i have even seen a few people say its harsher then SD.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
one last thing, some people say methyl xt is very very wet, just throwing that out there because your considering a cut.

odysseus

Awards
everyone i have talked to and everywhere i have looked said it is pretty much methylated 1 ad so wouldnt that make it a dry compound

odysseus

Awards
:006:everyone i have talked to and everywhere i have looked said it is pretty much methylated 1 ad so wouldnt that make it a dry compound

odysseus

Awards
:006:everyone i have talked to and everywhere i have looked said it is pretty much methylated 1 ad so wouldnt that make it a dry compound