What's average testosterone fluxuation during the day?

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I know typically blood work involving test is scheduled in the AM because at some point in the morning you are peeked but how much difference does one fluxuate during a day typically? A nice example may be Test at Wake-up, mid-day, bed.

Thanks all :D

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
Good question. I also have wondered the same thing.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the links. Over the initial scan it shows hard hours like 6:00 AM etc. I am more curious if say upon wake-up test levels are at their prime or shortly after sleeping and declines till one sleeps once again. It makes more sense that way but I guess I need to looks that up. I know when I get my test levels checked AM hours are preffered. But what if one workds nights etc.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Take a day off work :) or go get test and go back to work, plus lab corp/quest centers are open on sat as well. Have dr write a script get it at your conviniece

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Afterall, we are treating a real, live, breathing human male--NOT a laboratory printout.
I should have you talk with my doctor :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are few and far inbetween. I know this for fact. Too many of my friends and relatives, including myself have experienced service equivilant to jiffy lube.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, well that part wasn't the part I was complaining about :)