Whatever happened to Dr. Scott Connelly?....

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in the early 90's his Met-Rx was the stuff of legend, and 10 plus years later he had Progenex which also drew rave reviews, and then the short lived Physique 2.0 Seems like his products unfortunately don't last too long. Has anyone heard what he's up to? Thanks.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't progenex involved in some sort of scandal or issue not that long ago?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Last time I saw him, he was parking his Ferrari in the marina parking lot and heading down the dock to his yacht. He must have just heard something funny, because he was laughing all the way.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah a bunch of stuff happened; he's basically a scam artist.
As far as I can remember, Dr. Connelly was not involved in this and had already left the company.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Anyone care to link or post info about Connelly's scams? I must have missed it. I also believe he was no longer with Progenex during that time. It sounded like he did have bitter falling out with the other investors prior.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone care to link or post info about Connelly's scams? I must have missed it. I also believe he was no longer with Progenex during that time. It sounded like he did have bitter falling out with the other investors prior.
http://bfy.tw/4bgy

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude! Cool :)

Edit: most useful thing I have come across on this forum in what seems like years. I'm sure I'll use that on my wife daily. Thanks! ;)
I'm not responsible for any repercussions that may occur if you use it on your wife when she has a question. Use at your own risk

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He got in business with the wrong people with Progenex.

Read some of Anthony Roberts blog posts about the career criminals that were involved in progenex.

He won a defamation lawsuit against them several years ago, and to my knowledge he's not really interested in the supplement industry any more?

THEstudent

Awards
Not a scam artist by any means. One of the most brilliant minds to ever be involved in the supplement industry. Like someone else said earlier he got involved with some shady guys with the Progenex line. Don't know why the Physique 2.0 supplement fell through. Anthony Roberts says he's still involved in protein research. Dr. Connelly seems to me to be like a great musician. Most music artists are geniuses at what they do but when they have to get involved in the business side of music it stifles their creativity and they actually become depressed. I believe Dr. Connelly would rather just do research and develop products and not be involved in the business side of the supplement industry.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't he from the, sugar is evil, camp?

onoa1

Awards
Seems Dr. Connelly is back after Myotropics Physique 2.0 with a new venture- soft launch of Faktor Fx - a new formula developed by Dr. Connelly over the past 8 years.

The fact that this was drawn up in 2016 (the trademark) and the website put up in 2019, not sure what's happening here, anyone been to the store in Irvine? (Restoration Muscleware LLC)