whatd you sell me?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excuse me, but did you say something? I'm sorry, I'm not in the habit of wasting my time. Enjoy the neg - you're probably the type to worry about such quabbles.

Now go away. The grown-ups are speaking.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
I must disagree that you did it right. If you were to do it right from the start, you would have awaited for the patent and put the full blown ingedients on the first bottle and released it later... that is only my opinion.
:werd:

As a consumer... and a grown up... Your companies actions and your reps snotty attitude and lame justification for putting out a product they expect a consumer to ingest into their body without disclosing what it contains, leaves me completely uninterested in your product lines.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are completely entitled to your opinion just as everyone else is. I STILL maintain that this whole deal is blown out of proportion by some drama queens on bb.com and that drama has unnecessarily spilled out over to this peaceful community. AX is a long-standing sponsor and RESPECTED member of the AM world. If I've come across as arrogance, then that's my own personality coming through this week in defense of some of the attacks I've personally been under by people who have no excuse other than to try and defame my character. I won't have it, and it matters little to me anyway.

The product is safe as we have said. The ingredients on the label are as we say they are. The "mystery" here isn't a mystery - it just isn't understood. I really don't get what the big deal is... people complained at the lunatics who said the world was round because that was a new concept. This proline analog is also new, much less of a big deal than a spherical world, and yet the drama is the same. Mountains out of molehills when you didn't even look at the backyard....

Good night, AM.

giodee

giodee

Awards
First two days of SX I experienced paranoia, draining sinuses resulting in a cough, and sores in my mouth and I've been high from it for the last 4 days. But the appetite suppression is very impressive. It's a trade off.
And to all the people who say that they are worried about AX sending out a product that could be harmful.... Shame on you... I find that AX plays it too safe with there products. IMO the last really powerful product was methasteron (Which AX didn't design.)

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
sx made me grind my teeth like crazy it was terrible but awesome app suppression i didnt eat anything for 36 hours

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has been a very interesting tid bit. Surrounding ethics and morality its hard to make a call.

I have used Stim X and Slim X. Both are amazing, with Slim X being more powerful(I use it rarely for a down day to get energy or for softball games). I did give it to a friend who spent 2 days awake though(never uses stimulants).

The company has the right to protect itself, but most companies with "proprietary" blends are usually ripping the customer off in one way or another. Or hiding something. Not saying AX is because I love the product, and it actually works great(I also like HX2 and Mass FX). This also applies to "secret ingredients" where they rename things, or name it in such a way it cant be figured out.

I think AX is receiving such a hardship because of how so many other companies have done people wrong, and basically your putting on the same uniform they wore, even if your intentions are different you are still clothed the same as they were at that time until you change up and show whats what.

These athletic and sports supplements people need to realize, are NOT for everyone. 90% of people in this nation(America) IMO has no right to be snatching up supplements, because they dont have a clue about this stuff. Slim X is amazing IMO, but how many users actually understand whats going on? Regardless of if every product is listed right or in amounts.
I have to disagree with your post pretty much completely. If you can point out where other companys that are shady as hell get their free ride that you alude to, please point me to that. Just please keep from pointing me toward fanboys. Anyone who is okay with this game that AX is playing just is not thinking logically and doesn't want to think negatively of their fanboy company.

You are completely entitled to your opinion just as everyone else is. I STILL maintain that this whole deal is blown out of proportion by some drama queens on bb.com and that drama has unnecessarily spilled out over to this peaceful community. AX is a long-standing sponsor and RESPECTED member of the AM world.
Again, I disagree with your statement here. No matter where it started, that is irrelevant. As for the respected part, depends on who you ask. Paying for Superdrol, Prostanozol, and every ALRI product under the sun, then calling it the original does not put AX on the list of top companies out there. Placating peoples want for the real thing, then releasing Superdrol NG is not thinking of the consumer.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Superdrol-NG?

EDIT: After looking it up, I see your point.
Superdrol-NG was an effective product for what it was, but in retrospect it was a marketing mistake to name it Superdrol-NG.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
:werd:

As a consumer... and a grown up... Your companies actions and your reps snotty attitude and lame justification for putting out a product they expect a consumer to ingest into their body without disclosing what it contains, leaves me completely uninterested in your product lines.
Tim is a representative for AX and he had nothing to do with the formulation of Slim Xtreme. He has been getting the snot kicked out of him for the last 5 days over an issue that has been blown out of proportion by false conclusions and speculation. So yes, when you are defending a company that you personally believe in, and a product that you know is safe with an ingredient that you know isn't what everyone is speculating it to be, yet are having to eat $#it after every post you make, I'm sure that even you may find yourself a little testy after 80+ rounds of it.

Instead of allowing AX the time to release more information about the proline analog, everyone has bought into the speculation driven by competitors, unknown people with 2 forum posts hiding behind a proxy server and new screen names, and a thread on bluelight whose own forum members have completely misidentified the innovative proline analog and made leaping assumptions about what is and does. The hype, hysteria, and misinformation has lead a lot of people to believe, without any definitive confirmation, that it is something that it is not.

As for properly disclosing the contents, proline analog has been on the label now for months.

The proline analog is now being listed as such because before, there wasn't a name for it. It is new. So we hired one of the best chemists to write a name for the compound despite proline analog being correct (those who discover a compound do get to name it) as we came closer to our patent app going public. Now that it is close to going live, you can expect to see a ton of SX rip offs and clones on the market in the next 6 months.

We are listing the ingredient. I doubt they will extend that courtesy to you.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Instead of allowing AX the time to release more information about the proline analog, everyone has bought into the speculation driven by competitors, unknown people with 2 forum posts hiding behind a proxy server and new screen names
And you know this for a fact?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you know this for a fact?
Taking a look at those involved, knowing their histories pertaining to AX, knowing their business models and voids in their own product lines, and having some "friends in low places"....yes.

No, I will not name names. I won't play that game or stoop to those levels. Pointing fingers, thumbing noses, taking jabs and potshots, and being a general Richard just isn't my game. I'm here to help people, not myself. I do that on my own time.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you're saying that someone here has given you information that shows that there is duplicity at work? It's just odd that it always seems to be just that when questions start to arise about products from certain companies. Do I question the effectiveness of SX? No. Do I question that an Admin/MOD here would disclose such information to you about a poster? Yes.
Taking a look at those involved, knowing their histories pertaining to AX, knowing their business models and voids in their own product lines, and having some "friends in low places"....yes.

No, I will not name names. I won't play that game or stoop to those levels. Pointing fingers, thumbing noses, taking jabs and potshots, and being a general Richard just isn't my game. I'm here to help people, not myself. I do that on my own time.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread has turn into a complete line of crap.

I think on that note, I may just go snort a line of coca analog.

jim623

I'm only going to say one thing here then I will not be back in this tread ever. I give SX to my wife and I take it myself. If it were as bad as the people here are speculating, I may or may not continue to take it myself, I'm leaning towards not, but I DEFINATELY WOULD NOT GIVE IT TO MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're saying that someone here has given you information that shows that there is duplicity at work? It's just odd that it always seems to be just that when questions start to arise about products from certain companies. Do I question the effectiveness of SX? No. Do I question that an Admin/MOD here would disclose such information to you about a poster? Yes.
I deal with words all day long. I speak; I write; I edit; I compose; I read. I'm good with words and they are good to me. If one were to read the writing styles of various posters, it is sometimes easy to see that people think alike, act alike, and eventhough they may have never met, they are similar people. It doesn't take a genius nor a psychic to tell a particular writing style if I see it more than once. When a known person who posts a lot has very common writing patterns to someone who is brand new and takes up the same viewpoints, it isn't a leap of faith to figure out what is going on. The average newbie does not come onto a board and talk like a seasoned veteran, nor would I expect a seasoned vet to talk like he or she is typing a text message while asking a "srs" question. So, do we have a mod in our pocket? Absolutely not. But it doesn't take a genius to find out who the new elephant in the room is...

With that, I will say no more about this issue and neither will any of us until said time when the patent is through and we are at liberty to do so.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First two days of SX I experienced paranoia, draining sinuses resulting in a cough, and sores in my mouth and I've been high from it for the last 4 days. But the appetite suppression is very impressive. It's a trade off.
And to all the people who say that they are worried about AX sending out a product that could be harmful.... Shame on you... I find that AX plays it too safe with there products. IMO the last really powerful product was methasteron (Which AX didn't design.)
Hahaha.. i didn't even read this post... Man.. this one is hilarious.... Paranoia, draining, sores in the mouth... then goes on to claim 100% safe supplement.

Okay... now on to my poppy analog!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So it's purely speculation on your behalf.
I deal with words all day long. I speak; I write; I edit; I compose; I read. I'm good with words and they are good to me. If one were to read the writing styles of various posters, it is sometimes easy to see that people think alike, act alike, and eventhough they may have never met, they are similar people. It doesn't take a genius nor a psychic to tell a particular writing style if I see it more than once. When a known person who posts a lot has very common writing patterns to someone who is brand new and takes up the same viewpoints, it isn't a leap of faith to figure out what is going on. The average newbie does not come onto a board and talk like a seasoned veteran, nor would I expect a seasoned vet to talk like he or she is typing a text message while asking a "srs" question. So, do we have a mod in our pocket? Absolutely not. But it doesn't take a genius to find out who the new elephant in the room is...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha.. i didn't even read this post... Man.. this one is hilarious.... Paranoia, draining, sores in the mouth... then goes on to claim 100% safe supplement.

I'm not one to judge someone else's symptoms & experiences, but nose draining and sores in the mouth is a bit fantastical. I'll give him paranoia, because that's not an uncommon side effect to stims you can't handle, but seriously. To go from "Paranoia, draining, sores in the mouth" then following it up with a "but the appetite suppression was great....and it's a 100% safe," sounds like bad satyr and sarcasm, as oppose to someone offering a legitimate account. If this person's accounts are valid, then it's HIM and he shouldn't take stims products in general.

Wanting some clarity about what you ingest is fine and good, but by acknowledging, therefore, accepting something so fantastical as what that guy wrote as evidential reference, shows a bias or stubborness to be right, as oppose to an underlining inquisition for truth.

Whether you truly take that odd "testimony" to be accurate or not, the fact you quoted it says you acknowledged at as a point of reference and even given that he's being truthful, it's obviously a wild exception. Soars in the mouth?

Vitamin C made me grow a single bat wing on my left shoulder. I hope I'm quoted if there's ever a Vit C bashing thread.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not one to judge someone else's symptoms & experiences, but nose draining and sores in the mouth is a bit fantastical. I'll give him paranoia, because that's not an uncommon side effect to stims you can't handle, but seriously. To go from "Paranoia, draining, sores in the mouth" then following it up with a "but the appetite suppression was great....and it's a 100% safe," sounds like bad satyr and sarcasm, as oppose to someone offering a legitimate account. If this person's accounts are valid, then it's HIM and he shouldn't take stims products in general.

Wanting some clarity about what you ingest is fine and good, but by acknowledging, therefore, accepting something so fantastical as what that guy wrote as evidential reference, shows a bias or stubborness to be right, as oppose to an underlining inquisition for truth.

Whether you truly take that odd "testimony" to be accurate or not, the fact you quoted it says you acknowledged at as a point of reference and even given that he's being truthful, it's obviously a wild exception. Soars in the mouth?

Vitamin C made me grow a single bat wing on my left shoulder. I hope I'm quoted if there's ever a Vit C bashing thread.
Actually I pointed out some wildy funny shiet. If you wish to take it as be claiming it as truth, by all means. I never said anything was bad/wrong, I simply stated my position of some sheeple around taking someones word as gospel when they say something is safe.

ottonis

Awards
at bb.com a second GC/MS graph was just posted that compares the spectra from SX and a drug. Apparently they match....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What drug? What and/or whom is the source for the testing?
at bb.com a second GC/MS graph was just posted that compares the spectra from SX and a drug. Apparently they match....

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established

i ran 2 bottles so far and plan to do more in the future. I had the "biting of gums" and now that it went public...the "canker" sores in the mouth, i had those so it probably is true. Is it safe? i havent had any life threatening symptoms just some minor annoyances, but indeed, the trade off is worth it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Borderline systems failure and massive weight loss?? hellz yeah, son!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ran 2 bottles so far and plan to do more in the future. I had the "biting of gums" and now that it went public...the "canker" sores in the mouth, i had those so it probably is true. Is it safe? i havent had any life threatening symptoms just some minor annoyances, but indeed, the trade off is worth it.
Meth gives the same thing. It isn't the short term problems that people should be aware of. As with any other drug, it is the longer term problems at need to be scrutinized.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing how all this pans out!

ottonis

Awards
What drug? What and/or whom is the source for the testing?
I can't post any links, but if you eliminate the spaces, it should work:

http : // forum.bodybuilding. com/showpost.php?p=388499461&postcount=105

JohnT

Awards
Compound is closely related to Desoxypipradrol, is it not?

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Not sure AX even really knows as they pulled it out of their website:
http://www.anabolicx.com/arsenal/sx/index.php

Anabolic Xtreme (Nutrition Distribution) continually seeks new ways to improve our products and better serve our customers. While we are confident in the formulations, safety and efficacy of our products, in order to propmtly address recent consumer concerns about our "Slim Xtreme" product, we have elected to cease manufacturing of the current Slim Xtreme formula while we atempt to determine if there is any validity to the concerns that have been expressed. We Will research the concerns being alleged and will concurrently examine ways to improve our fomula to create an even more effective product. We appreciate your patience during this transitional period while we get clarity on this matter. Thank you for your continued support and confidence in our brand.

:eek:

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
:jaw: That was a move I did not expect, after reading this whole thread!
Would there be a product recall?
I genuinely now wonder about their "patent".

Serious concern/question: If you guys really "knew" or "know" what's in it, hence the quest for the patent and the fallback of "wait until the patent goes through", then why cease production? Why question the ingredient(s) now?

So what happens with the "patent" now? Will it be pursued or has it been ceased now that production has ceased?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow.. who was it that gives it to his wife without reserve?
Indeed. Where are they now?

Go figure!
Hahahahaa! Let's see what else we can do!

:jaw: That was a move I did not expect, after reading this whole thread!
Would there be a product recall?
I would assume so. The person that I spoke with earlier today (very respected guy) told me that he was contacted by an outside source for his lab essays. This may not end well.

I can see everyone running to the stores buying as much as they can regardless if this does do damage to ones heart. People ingest things that no date is given just because. I am almost sickened by how many people do this. Some do not even have health insurance, yet will spend $100's of dollars a month on "the next big thing." That's not being strategic with the ol' finances, now is it? ;)

And I’m the bad guy for raising questions about another product… :cussing:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. Where are they now?

Hahahahaa! Let's see what else we can do!

I would assume so. The person that I spoke with earlier today (very respected guy) told me that he was contacted by an outside source for his lab essays. This may not end well.

I can see everyone running to the stores buying as much as they can regardless if this does do damage to ones heart. People ingest things that no date is given just because. I am almost sickened by how many people do this. Some do not even have health insurance, yet will spend $100's of dollars a month on "the next big thing." That's not being strategic with the ol' finances, now is it? ;)

And I’m the bad guy for raising questions about another product… :cussing:
DO YOU WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT??? :boggled:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Kinda late on the ballgame, but subbed to find out how this pans out.

One thing first: It is one thing to not divulge information to testers or users of a product pre-release, so long as they are aware and sign the appropriate waivers regarding their health and understanding that they are consuming something that is in the "testing stages". It does concern me that a product is sold openly to the masses when certain substances are left out of the ingredient profile or if they are vague about it. I understand that this is a competitive, dog-eat-dog world we live in, but there has to be a point that it is unethical or in the very least misleading not to divulge complete information about the ingredients of the product one is selling. If you are going to get a patent, then simply wait for it and then release it and reap the benefits of being the sole person selling that product on the market. But to sell it before this patent, or before whatever it takes to make the release of the product with a clear, understandable ingredient panel, it comes off as the company greedily releasing a potentially harmful product to be sold for a quick profit before it gets pulled/they are forced to stop. These products are, after all, being sold in supplement stores, online and brick and mortar, to people looking to improve their health. While we can say that they should be educated, there are many educated people asking the same questions and not figuring out the correct answers for themselves, which is a little scary to me. When you are selling a product to the layman, which all fat burners are (IMO most people use a "potentially dangerous" supplement to burn fat as their first experiments with supplements) we need to lay the facts out for the layman to understand.

Now I have tried a sample of SX, and I didn't find it to be all that crazy or intense, nor did I have any bad side effects from it. I have never had a problem with AX or their supplements. I just think that disclosure of full ingredient panels is neccisary for ethical business to be conducted in the supplementation market. Will it ever be like that? Good heavens no, it is a business and nobody wants to shoot themselves in the foot... so we'll just have to see how this one pans out.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AX doesn't do bad, or very bad. We do good and very good.
Eh, I don't know.

So because consumers want new ingredients that perform better, they are produced.
Not ones that can ruin your health/heart.

While phenyl-pyrrolidinyltoluene is the technically accurate name for the ingredient, just like 6-bromo-androstenedione is the technically accurate name for itself, keep an eye out for some updates from us next week. People have it all wrong.
We have it wrong? We didn't "cease manufacturing," you did.

When the dust clears from this, you guys are going to be satisfied. Patience gentlemen ;)
It doesn't look this way.

Every time I read something from a newbie who hasn't been around long enough to brew a fart before making his 50th post, my arse twitches. Maybe it's just me, but if you're new and just getting into this, you don't have a leg to stand on. If you're not new, but someone familiar using an alias, then you probably aren't standing on your legs so much as kneeling or bent over a pillow. /rant.
Wow, that's not a good way to treat the very same people that buy your products, now is it?

Excuse me, but did you say something? I'm sorry, I'm not in the habit of wasting my time. Enjoy the neg - you're probably the type to worry about such quabbles.

Now go away. The grown-ups are speaking.
So now that the product has been pulled from production, would you guys like to chime in and tell us these great updates that you promised us?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
There will be an update very soon. All we can do at this point is say that we are addressing the concern that was brought up by ceasing production. We are now looking at the issue in depth with no more product being sold. We are still confident in our initial standpoint and concerns will be addressed very soon. It takes a bit of time so we ask that you please give us a few days at max.

The online team of representatives have no more information than anyone else.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be an update very soon. All we can do at this point is say that we are addressing the concern that was brought up by ceasing production. We are now looking at the issue in depth with no more product being sold. We are still confident in our initial standpoint and concerns will be addressed very soon. It takes a bit of time so we ask that you please give us a few days at max.

Considering that AX has ceased production of Slim Xtreme, do you know if there is any plan for product recall?

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards

How come you guys are replying here and not elsewhere? Are paying customers not paying customers regardless of which online forum they choose to frequent?

I suppose my health isn't a concern because I don't post frequently on a board you sponsor?

Oh wait, why did I reply to BigSmith...bet he won't be the one responding...:think:

hmmmm......

madchemist

Banned
Awards
I wonder how long it will be until all the reps abandon ship?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Seems no one can just accept the fact that AX has blended a great product that is totally legal and patent pending. Do you honestly believe AX would try to patent something that would be considered illegal. SX has been tested and tested and tested and on and on and on... it's fine. If it doesn't work for you or you happen to be one of the few who experience bad side effects, I appologize to you on their behalf.
i find a lot of irony in this post. dont speak until you have researched into the matter my friend :scratchchin:

i would say i applaud you for the quick actions taken on your behalf and time you spent looking into this matter but when i think about it, shouldnt this have all been done before releasing a product to the market. mehh :slap:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bustered Whats up. Email me at [email protected] I also don't care who sees this email, it is a general account.

I am quite surprised that AX would post on one forum and not another. I am actually AX has posted anything after the initial questions began appearing. Do these people ever talk to attorney's other than Rick Collins after they are arrested.

now it is possible that this ingredient was supplied by a outsourced manufacturer who gave it to AX claiming the it was the compound they wanted synthesized. If you are creating a new compound then there would not be a standard to test against in order to determine what exactly it is. This is the only honest answer I can think of and I sincerely hope this is the case. I would truly hate it for the industry and for all the consumers who purchased this product expecting a completely different product. I hate to think a company would intentionally spike a product with a little known stimulant or analog of that stimulant to make the product more effective, increase their profits, but put people at risk.

My problem is never with substances that are involved. I think all products should be legal, and a person free to ingest whatever they want in their own body. However, this also implies that the person knows exactly what they are putting in their body, and the short term and long term consequences and potential side effects are. Only then is a person making an informed, consensual decision. Otherwise, this is the "date rape" equivalent for the supplement industry.

MTG

Banned
Awards
AX TEAMED UP WITH MUSCLETECH TO MAKE A NEW ANABOLIC HARDCORE FORMULA PROVEN TO LOSE OVER 10LBS OF FAT IN JUST A WEEK...............SLIM-TECH HARDCORE

Testimonial

"SLIM-TECH Hardcore is what really helped me get shredded for the olympia this is a must"

-Jay Cutler

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Personally, and this is only my opinion as one person on this board, I think someone has made a mountain out of a mole hill. Possibly someone wanted to bash the product off the market or it was a gimmick to sell out remaining stock. I sampled it, and it did supress my appetite, but it didnt do anymore that the Ergopharm Amp product that I tried. These other people made it sound like crack or meth in a capsule. Neither of which I have tried, but if it was some kind of rocket fuel Im sure I would have felt it. Same for the phenethylamine logs, they must have all been placebo effects or outright BS. I still have bottle of phenethylamine, probably wont use it cause it didnt do crap! I think this is much ado about nothing folks! I dont blame them for pulling it, some one is bound to get a "placebo bad trip" and sue for non-existant damages. There should be a rule that all these products be sold to people over 27 that have their heads on right. JMO, JME,