What would be good to add to the Versa-1 Compound Bulk Stack?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
USPLabs Versa-1 Compound Bulk Stack (Bundle Stack): Discount Versa-1 Compound Bulk Stack Supplements

That's what came in that bundle. But I got it back when it was $40. Kiss my ass for $220 lol

I'm less than a week from finishing a two month cycle of Erase + EndoSurge, and after I'm finished I'll probably wait at least 2-4 weeks before starting this Versa-1 stack. Anyway, I was trying to think of something I could add to this stack to really knock it out of the park. My goals are going to be to add some lean mass while keeping fat gain to a minimum. I'm naturally a skinny dude, so staying lean has never been as much of a problem for me as adding mass has been, but I can put on the mass if my training and diet are in line.

I'm totally open for suggestions.

I was thinking about adding something like T-911 or BioForge. Would adding a test booster be okay with Versa-1, SuperSaponins and the 1, Carboxy stuff? Or should I save the test boosters for another stack entirely? I don't want to have all these supplements and run a month cycle when I could split it up into two different stacks, if you know what I mean.

I really only have enough money to buy one more product, so in other words I don't wanna spend more than $39.99 before s/h.

I would love some suggestions. Or let me know if I should just run that Versa-1 stack as is. Thank you all for any help :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DAA (works well with the L-dopa) and/or Erase

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've still got some DAA. I'd been running it along with the Erase/EndoSurge for about 6 weeks but stopped because it was killing my libido. I know it was the DAA because a few days after stopping taking it, my libido started coming back.

But I may just run DAA with this stack when I get it started.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite would be a nice addition

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
It would be great if you had room for the addition of two more products.

This way you could stack something like Anabeta Elite as mentioned above my Clemenza and some type of stimulant/pre-wo to further enhance the synergistic effect Versa-1 would have with such.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sometime I'd like to try Anabeta + ErasePro + EndoSurge.

I may buy a pre-workout for this Versa-1 stack, otherwise I'll just run what came in the bundle for 1 month.

During the peak of this summer, maybe I'll run ErasePro, EndoSurge, Anabeta and Versa-1 together to just look really damn good without trying haha

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've still got some DAA. I'd been running it along with the Erase/EndoSurge for about 6 weeks but stopped because it was killing my libido. I know it was the DAA because a few days after stopping taking it, my libido started coming back.But I may just run DAA with this stack when I get it started.
From what you have on hand right now, I think that'd be perfect! Also as JRob said stimulants are AMAZING with Versa-1, so whether it's a pre-workout or just a regular cup of coffee with your daily Versa-1 cap I would be sure to take advantage of that effect.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know why stimulants work well with Versa-1? What's the mechanism of action?

Also, what are your all's favorite pre-workouts? I've tried many, I'm just wanting to see what other's say.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does anyone know why stimulants work well with Versa-1? What's the mechanism of action?

Also, what are your all's favorite pre-workouts? I've tried many, I'm just wanting to see what other's say.
Check out the product writeup on Versa-1 on nutra or USP website. The product might act on TAAR sites which lend a stimulant type feel (alertness and improved cognitive abilities) with out the CNS stim effect.

So stacking a stim on top of this might further enhance those wakefulness and alertness type sensations and help you focus better.

The whole name of the game here is muscle/mind connection. If we can really increase the minds ability to focus on individual muscle fibers during a lift, we might grow a little better by getting better workouts that are more driven and more direct.

And that's not to mention the anabolic potential this product brings to the table.

Jack3d Micro + Versa-1 FTW IMO.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mind/muscle connection is critical... When I lift, I think about the muscle doing the work, not the weight itself. To be honest, I rarely lift very heavy weight, and it's works great for me. People think I can bench press tons but then I tell them that I never even bench press lol (Dumbbells FTW).

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the product writeup on Versa-1 on nutra or USP website. The product might act on TAAR sites which lend a stimulant type feel (alertness and improved cognitive abilities) with out the CNS stim effect. So stacking a stim on top of this might further enhance those wakefulness and alertness type sensations and help you focus better. The whole name of the game here is muscle/mind connection. If we can really increase the minds ability to focus on individual muscle fibers during a lift, we might grow a little better by getting better workouts that are more driven and more direct. And that's not to mention the anabolic potential this product brings to the table. Jack3d Micro + Versa-1 FTW IMO.
I've got to go with Monte here. Jack3d Micro + Versa-1 has received amazing feedback so far, and I personally loved it as well.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I'm less than a week from finishing a two month cycle of Erase + EndoSurge, and after I'm finished I'll probably wait at least 2-4 weeks before starting this Versa-1 stack.
Im in the same boat about to finish erase+endosurge and I'm wondering if I can directly start my versa1 bundle stack without taking any time off. I understand the bulk powders have a similar actions to powerfull and not sure if
I should wait before I take the powders...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in the same boat about to finish erase+endosurge and I'm wondering if I can directly start my versa1 bundle stack without taking any time off. I understand the bulk powders have a similar actions to powerfull and not sure if
I should wait before I take the powders...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Migsacura, seeing as you have test boosters in both stacks (Supersaponins/1-Carboxy for the bulk powders) I would definitely take a bit of time off in between. About 4 weeks should suffice.

This also gives time for you to normalize (just in general) from the last stack before starting the new one, that way you'll be able to accurately gauge it's effects on you.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think some daa and some other adaptogens would be cool.