What to stack with Alpha t-2 next

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
What should i stack with Alpha T-2 next. My first stack was OEP and Alpha T-2. My second stack was Alpha T-2 OEP and Reversitol V2. I usually take about 4 weeks off each time before starting again. I didn't keep a detailed log but man I got great results bodyfat went way down didn't measure my bodyfat. I have gotten really vascular veins everywhere seems like the second stack worked best. For my next stack considering EC with Alpha T-2 or Alpha-T2 & Anadraulic State GT Stack. Thought about Alpha T-2 and Jack3d stack which would be similar to the OEP stack if I'm not mistaken. Any suggestions.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would try:

EC + Alpha-t2

or

Alpha-T2 + OEP + Lean Xtreme

The jack3d stack will be similar to the OEP stack except you are only taking jack3d on workout days

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would try Recompadrol and OEp/DCP with Alpha t 2 + Lean X if you wanted that added extra towarsds the end of a cut.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys. I'm going to add the EC with Alpha T-2. I may add Lean X into the mix in a week or so my funds are low right now.. I can't lie I love OEP with Alpha T-2 that's a great stack.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
no one down for the AT2 and 6bromo nutra's got on sale right now?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
no one down for the AT2 and 6bromo nutra's got on sale right now?
I've tried Reversitol V2 with Alpha T-2. I do have some 6 bromo on hand I may add the 6 bromo too lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaT2+Recompadrol+ some type of cort reducer would be sick!

I had amazing results, net loss of like 4lbs of weight but like 3% bf in 5 or so weeks.

182-178

Id say like 14%-11%

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go balls out:
aT2
OEP
EndoAmp
Eviscerate
DCP

:D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would be ripped to shreds if I could afford that stack lol
I think that is the real secret behind America's Fattest Fatties.. I mean Biggest Loser. Subway my ass.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was going to try the OEP and Alpha2 but my g/f stole my oep.....so i'm going to go with a laundry list of things, Alpha t2 with adreanalean samples i have about a weeks worth, also have some stim x (old version), alittle scared to take that stuff but we'll see, also using ASGT....interested to see this stuff stacked with a topical fat loss like dermatherm target, stoked, and possibly inhibit e....not all together but at some point in time