Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"PH"?
Steroids that are being called PHs, or just legit PHs?

EazyE96

Awards
"PH"?
Steroids that are being called PHs, or just legit PHs?
Anything thats really legit in UK shops like predator nutrition. Im irritaded by people saying many prohormones are bunk. I cant decide which one i want to buy. Heard good things about their RPN Havoc but nothing more

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything thats really legit in UK shops like predator nutrition. Im irritaded by people saying many prohormones are bunk. I cant decide which one i want to buy. Heard good things about their RPN Havoc but nothing more
PHs generally work.

A lot of guys still confuse PHs with Steroids.

1-Andro and 4-Andro are examples of PHs.

Havoc, DMZ, Msten, and SD are examples of Steroids.

So .... Anything that that site might carry?

I'd have to see what they've even got on there anymore.
I don't really go to that site much since they stuck a bunch of guys a while back.

EazyE96

Awards
PHs generally work.

A lot of guys still confuse PHs with Steroids.

1-Andro and 4-Andro are examples of PHs.

Havoc, DMZ, Msten, and SD are examples of Steroids.

So .... Anything that that site might carry?

I'd have to see what they've even got on there anymore.
I don't really go to that site much since they stuck a bunch of guys a while back.
It doesnt have to be from predator nutrition, just a prohormone/steroid that you really feel and get very good gains. I really dont want to buy bunk stuff so if you know other websites and legit products that would help a lot.
Im buying Havoc 100% for an 8 week cycle. But i want to build some very good size before i cut with the epi.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re in UK you should be able to find legit superdrol, that will give you more size than most.

EazyE96

Awards
If you’re in UK you should be able to find legit superdrol, that will give you more size than most.
do you know a company/website which sells superdrol? Im from Europe

Jrizzy50.

Awards
It doesnt have to be from predator nutrition, just a prohormone/steroid that you really feel and get very good gains. I really dont want to buy bunk stuff so if you know other websites and legit products that would help a lot.
Im buying Havoc 100% for an 8 week cycle. But i want to build some very good size before i cut with the epi.
Trest

semtex

semtex

Awards
Vicious labs carries a couple of things but there in the US, also premier research essentials

EazyE96

Awards
Damn its hard to find legit ph‘s
50% say brawn is not good the other half says they are good. My head is exploding from research.
What products from which company have you used and what were the results

semtex

semtex

Awards
50% say brawn is not good the other half says they are good. My head is exploding from research.
What products from which company have you used and what were the results
There are the 2 place I mentioned in the US but I'm sure shipping would cost way too much

semtex

semtex

Awards
You think its 100% legit from brawn?
Sorry I have no experience with brawn, but in the old days they sold a prohormone called Spawn that everyone raved about. Respawn is the same formula.

EazyE96

Awards
Sorry I have no experience with brawn, but in the old days they sold a prohormone called Spawn that everyone raved about. Respawn is the same formula.
Thanks.
if anyone knows legit products please write em down

EazyE96

Awards
Thanks.
if anyone knows legit products please write em down

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest was mentioned here, but lately it's impossible to find transdermal trest in the UK/EU market. Oral trest has a very short half life.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest is good but orally sdrol sh1ts all over it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Halodrol is another great classic “ph”. Virtually side free and great gains.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What products from which company have you used sand what were the results
Just the way 50% say brawn is good you can never know what will really be good. I mean its a good bet if most of us say superdrol if you find legit superdrol it will most likely be one of the strongest compounds you take

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Can't access their website ..need a password
I had the same problem to...then I read the blurb on the front page. It’s there brother.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it fair to say that if you see fast size gains from a compound then you haven't really reached your genetic limit?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it fair to say that if you see fast size gains from a compound then you haven't really reached your genetic limit?
not really
It really depends on person diet, training and how they react to a certain compound.

EazyE96

Awards
Hey guys

I decided to to this Cycle

RPN Havoc: 30mg for 8 Weeks
Fusion Supplements Nanodrol: 1,5ml for 6 Weeks

What can i realistically expect from this cycle. Im not at my genetic limit.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys

man that’s gonna be dry. Be prepared to feel pretty **** bro. Joints are probably gonna hurt and the only thing you’ll actually want to do will be train. I’d really look at something to get some estro in there. Derm, 4-andro, 4ad,

no can say what you’ll get as obviously diet and training will be the biggest factor

but realistic expectations assuming a small calorie surplus, plenty of protein and consistent training would be 10lbs ish of very lean mass gained. If your under your genetic limit with a good pct you could keep 7-8 of it imho

honestly though everyone responds so differently it’s really hard to say. Some dudes might gain 20lbs off that cycle and claim they keep 15 after pct. I never managed close to that off those sort of compounds. Others might struggle to keep 5lbs after pct.

imo 1lb of lean mass gained a week is very good.

EazyE96

Awards
man that’s gonna be dry. Be prepared to feel pretty **** bro. Joints are probably gonna hurt and the only thing you’ll actually want to do will be train. I’d really look at something to get some estro in there. Derm, 4-andro, 4ad,

no can say what you’ll get as obviously diet and training will be the biggest factor

but realistic expectations assuming a small calorie surplus, plenty of protein and consistent training would be 10lbs ish of very lean mass gained. If your under your genetic limit with a good pct you could keep 7-8 of it imho

honestly though everyone responds so differently it’s really hard to say. Some dudes might gain 20lbs off that cycle and claim they keep 15 after pct. I never managed close to that off those sort of compounds. Others might struggle to keep 5lbs after pct.

imo 1lb of lean mass gained a week is very good.

Damn sounds nice. I cant wait to start.
One last question about training. You think i can gain size with a full body workout 3x per week or should i do a upper/lower split.
Full body would look like this

Benchpress 4 Sets
Deadlifts 4 Sets
Barbell Row 4 Sets
Military Press 3 Sets (superset with 3 sets dumbbell lateral raise)
Barbell Biceps Curls 3 Sets
Tricep Excercise 3 Sets
Barbell Shrugs 3 Sets
Face Pulls 3 Sets

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One last question about training. You think i can gain size with a full body workout 3x per week or should i do a upper/lower split.

Benchpress 4 Sets
Deadlifts 4 Sets
Barbell Row 4 Sets
Tricep Excercise 3 Sets
Barbell Shrugs 3 Sets
Face Pulls 3 Sets
Personally I would train 6 days a week during cycle and take advantage of the increased recovery you get. And continue use that throughout the pct to try and keep as much as possible.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards

Benchpress 4 Sets
Deadlifts 4 Sets
Barbell Row 4 Sets
Tricep Excercise 3 Sets
Barbell Shrugs 3 Sets
Face Pulls 3 Sets
You need to workout at least 5-6 days a week to get full benefit. Also diet and sleep are just as important.

ijs

Awards
and they sell the old superdrol?
You have any knowledge of Google? Omg...all your questions being answered..even webshop delivering theres different good. I aint gonna give you if you're such lasy. Think your run will be such as because you have no clue

ijs

Awards
Hey guys

Lol...got some more questions:
How old are you?
Stats?
Training experience?
How does your pct look like ?

Sounds like a 18 year old training for like a year wanting to gain some and have no clue....sorry to see for the advices when theres no info... and all your questions....think you need some food and knowledge instead of ph's....hahaha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol...got some more questions:
How old are you?
Stats?
Training experience?
How does your pct look like ?

Sounds like a 18 year old training for like a year wanting to gain some and have no clue....sorry to see for the advices when theres no info... and all your questions....think you need some food and knowledge instead of ph's....hahaha
^This

For example, the routine you listed will be perfect if you’re still relatively a beginner - you will lay a base faster doing hard heavy compound full body training than any silly 5-6 day bodypart split.

But if you’ve been lifting for 5+ years, that silly 5-6 day brosplit might be way better for sculpting the weak points on a physique while being easier on the joints and time in the gym in a day (full body means 3 hour sessions often). No top bodybuilders use full body splits in their prime. And if you are strong enough, a full body split will bury an advanced lifter without above-average recoverability if intensity isn’t managed closely.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
. And if you are strong enough, a full body split will bury an advanced lifter without above-average recoverability if intensity isn’t managed closely.
Jesus this is so true. So many lifters I see going for maximal squats, into maximal bench, superset with max weight rows and then some to failure oh work.

when I program full body (as well as newer lifters I like it for recreational lifters who can train 3x week) i cycle the main heavy compound and drop the intensity on the other areas in that session. I’ll use tempo frequently on the secondary lifts to keep the weight down (and avoid battering the cns) whilst still getting plenty of TUT.

as the saying goes, you can’t overtrain, only under recover.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If u don't care about your liver then m1t is the most powerful oral from my experience

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Agree but never had liver issues with it
I'm not saying you will go to the hospital from it but it always made my piss turn orange or dark no matter how much water I drank and I could feel the toxicity at the end of the cycle its alot more toxic to my body then dianabol

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I have ran dbol for more then 2 months with no issues I wouldn't dare doing that with m1t or superdrol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre asking what training program to run for your cycle you prolly shouldnt be leaping into one. How do you know the program you choose is going to be effective for you if youve never run it before? It may have too low volume, or too high volume, or too low frequency, or too high, etc etc

Seems pretty risky to me to be trialling new programs on-cycle. And it doesnt sound like youre asking questions like "how do I transition from a beginner program to a more intermediate one?" You seem to be asking "if I throw this list of exercises at the wall, will they stick?"

EazyE96

Awards
If youre asking what training program to run for your cycle you prolly shouldnt be leaping into one. How do you know the program you choose is going to be effective for you if youve never run it before? It may have too low volume, or too high volume, or too low frequency, or too high, etc etc

Seems pretty risky to me to be trialling new programs on-cycle. And it doesnt sound like youre asking questions like "how do I transition from a beginner program to a more intermediate one?" You seem to be asking "if I throw this list of exercises at the wall, will they stick?"
Hey, i train full body only for the last 2 years.
I have a decent physique, nothing special but you can see that im athletic/fit. Thats why im asking. I dont like gyms so i stick to my little homegym. I have lat pulldowns, seated rows and cables for triceps, barbell, dumbbells...

Stats:
1,78cm
83-84kg
Bodyfat max 15%

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, i train full body only for the last 2 years.
I have a decent physique, nothing special but you can see that im athletic/fit. Thats why im asking. I dont like gyms so i stick to my little homegym. I have lat pulldowns, seated rows and cables for triceps, barbell, dumbbells...

Stats:
1,78cm
83-84kg
Bodyfat max 15%
Well, I know I’ve seen some super dope home gyms, but most people don’t have stuff at home to really take advantage of being on steroids.
This isn’t saying you won’t get results. You will.
But it’s much easier to maximize results with a full arsenal of training equipment at your disposal. Just my opinion.
I’d never want to waste a cycle by working out at home. Just me.
Can you get big on full body workouts?
yea, really advanced ones.
Have a set up where you get say, 8 exercises, and go from 8 reps down to 3 reps.
How I’ve personally set that up
Mon/Wed/Fri
————
BbSquat
DB bench
Bb deadlift
Db shldr press
Db bent row
Db lat raise
Db curls
Pull up

you go through each exercise and don’t stop to rest until you’ve completed pull ups. You active rest will come from switching out weights.
You’re not likely to have the array of weights required to lift your max rep range from 8 to 3 reps for all those exercises.
In between days you should be hitting the exercises you missed.
things like tricep extension, calf presses, abs, flys, etc.