What prohormone gives best size gains?

EazyE96

Awards
"PH"?
Steroids that are being called PHs, or just legit PHs?
Anything thats really legit in UK shops like predator nutrition. Im irritaded by people saying many prohormones are bunk. I cant decide which one i want to buy. Heard good things about their RPN Havoc but nothing more

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything thats really legit in UK shops like predator nutrition. Im irritaded by people saying many prohormones are bunk. I cant decide which one i want to buy. Heard good things about their RPN Havoc but nothing more
PHs generally work.

A lot of guys still confuse PHs with Steroids.

1-Andro and 4-Andro are examples of PHs.

Havoc, DMZ, Msten, and SD are examples of Steroids.

So .... Anything that that site might carry?

I'd have to see what they've even got on there anymore.
I don't really go to that site much since they stuck a bunch of guys a while back.

EazyE96

Awards
PHs generally work.

A lot of guys still confuse PHs with Steroids.

1-Andro and 4-Andro are examples of PHs.

Havoc, DMZ, Msten, and SD are examples of Steroids.

So .... Anything that that site might carry?

I'd have to see what they've even got on there anymore.
I don't really go to that site much since they stuck a bunch of guys a while back.
It doesnt have to be from predator nutrition, just a prohormone/steroid that you really feel and get very good gains. I really dont want to buy bunk stuff so if you know other websites and legit products that would help a lot.
Im buying Havoc 100% for an 8 week cycle. But i want to build some very good size before i cut with the epi.

Jrizzy50.

Awards
It doesnt have to be from predator nutrition, just a prohormone/steroid that you really feel and get very good gains. I really dont want to buy bunk stuff so if you know other websites and legit products that would help a lot.
Im buying Havoc 100% for an 8 week cycle. But i want to build some very good size before i cut with the epi.
Trest

EazyE96

Awards
Damn its hard to find legit ph‘s
50% say brawn is not good the other half says they are good. My head is exploding from research.
What products from which company have you used and what were the results

semtex

semtex

Awards
50% say brawn is not good the other half says they are good. My head is exploding from research.
What products from which company have you used and what were the results
There are the 2 place I mentioned in the US but I'm sure shipping would cost way too much

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trest was mentioned here, but lately it's impossible to find transdermal trest in the UK/EU market. Oral trest has a very short half life.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What products from which company have you used sand what were the results
Just the way 50% say brawn is good you can never know what will really be good. I mean its a good bet if most of us say superdrol if you find legit superdrol it will most likely be one of the strongest compounds you take

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it fair to say that if you see fast size gains from a compound then you haven't really reached your genetic limit?