What Pre Workout are you using at the moment? and rate it!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t feel special any more. I use to know people who would drink before workouts but to me that’s just dumb.
Chris Duffin drinks whiskey and pulls 900lbs.
Your still special dog!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Today I tried sr6+ with some focus stuff from Haleo nutrition called mind set and boy wax my focus intense. They stoped making it so I bought it on eBay.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final 5th day sample from sr6+ and holly heck the pumps are crazy mad. The best iv seen. I hope they come out with it soon . Would love to use a whole bottle .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to start individual sticks of ingredients.
IMG_4027.jpg
wish more company’s did this . Wished this company did this with all there stuff . Not just some.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using Purus Muscle Marinade, Purus Condense, and C4. I switch them up depending on what I'm doing and how much stim I want.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3978.jpg
IMG_3981.jpg
IMG_3990.jpg
my currrnt. Stack I just ordered
IMG_3982.jpg

Ray Donovan

Awards
I just used my last scoop/s of old school Mesomorph and I'm scared as hell to start looking for my replacement pre-workout. :(

If someone can say anything to help guide me, I would be so grateful. I'm slightly depressed right now despite an extra half scoop of Mesomorph kicking in.

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just used my last scoop/s of old school Mesomorph and I'm scared as hell to start looking for my replacement pre-workout. :(

If someone can say anything to help guide me, I would be so grateful. I'm slightly depressed right now despite an extra half scoop of Mesomorph kicking in.
Imperial Nutrition Excelsior and / or Hydrazine

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who makes this
6D37178A-D726-44FA-AC5E-B6714F294EC9.png

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is your price range for a pump product .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Vasoblitz - open label and well dosed non-stim
Coupon: Bob15
Rainbow Candy tastes like skittles.

Radiate+ - Strong long lasting energy thermo
Coupon: CPBOB (Save 20%)

MonteRXS TheMyth BUILDFASTFORM

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently C4 ultimate. I like the cn3 in it, otherwise I feel like most preworkout are about the same. The do more when I’m using less stims but I’ve been on ECA lately so... taking a break the next two weeks.

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Currently C4 ultimate. I like the cn3 in it, otherwise I feel like most preworkout are about the same. The do more when I’m using less stims but I’ve been on ECA lately so... taking a break the next two weeks.
I use this too. Love this pre work. Kicks me into workout mode immediately

jp_75

Awards
volugen is so good!!!! taste not so much and would like something for focus in but other than that top notch! highly recommended!
Volugen non stim pump performance
This is for the rich folks

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speed Force
-if you already have a pump product or if you are taking something like vaso6, or epilogue/massacre that have vaso6 this would go great with it. It gives great energy and brings my bodyheat up a bit. 1/2 scoop to 1 scoop is what i use.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to say that the new pre by Myprotein The Preworkout+ containing amongst others 300mg VASO6 is pretty decent and thanks to different sales always available at around 1-1,2€ a serving (which is sufficient)

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been using Juggernauts Wild and Black Magic Supply BZRK the past two weeks. Both are very effective.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using Angel Dust (extinct) from Blackstone Labs for a 2 weeks now. The focus and energy is A+. Have 2 more tubs in the freezer for a rainy day or month.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep coming back to Controlled Labs White Flash. Even at half to 2/3 scoop I find it’s got enough ergogens to keep me improving workout to workout.

White Flash + Green Might has been my go to but I’ve also been enjoying half scoop White Flash + 1 scoop new Olympus Labs Bloodshr3d when I want more stim but still plenty of pump and endurance.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Merica Labz Red, White, and Boom for when I want to decimate everything.

VasoBlitz and Stimu8 is my go to regular right now. I can customize each workouts intensity based on how much Stimu8 I want to include. Talk about pumps and sweats!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I use Juggernaut Wild but they have another pre which I've never used called Irate which is 70mg of DMAA. It's lower in caffeine than the OG Meso though.

spoorti1509

Awards
I personally use Citruline malate , BCAA , Beta alanine as my pre-workout suppliment

spoorti1509

Awards
I personally use Citruline malate , BCAA , Beta alanine as my pre-workout supplement and after some times Caffeine too

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just used PES high Volume for an upper body day for the first time and I’m not kidding I thought my biceps and triceps were going to rip right out of my skin. Crazy crazy pumps at just one scoop.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I currently have multiple DMHA based pre's and my current favorite would be BZRK by Black Magic Supply. I had thought it was the DMHA in it that I liked so much but after trying Wild by Juggernaut and the loaded Elf Juice with 200mg DMHA I still go back to BZRK for the best effects. Great mood elevation and energy.

Even 1 and half scoops of the Elf doesn't seem to be as effective as BZRK. It's a prob blend so I got no idea what it is I like in it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I currently have multiple DMHA based pre's and my current favorite would be BZRK by Black Magic Supply. I had thought it was the DMHA in it that I liked so much but after trying Wild by Juggernaut and the loaded Elf Juice with 200mg DMHA I still go back to BZRK for the best effects. Great mood elevation and energy.

Even 1 and half scoops of the Elf doesn't seem to be as effective as BZRK. It's a prob blend so I got no idea what it is I like in it.
I thought BZRK was 1,3DMAA?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MusclePharm Wreckage decent pump and energy.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alpha Lion Elf Juice is killer for DMHA days and Primeval Mega Pre Black gets the job done on non DMHA days

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
volugen is so good!!!! taste not so much and would like something for focus in but other than that top notch! highly recommended!
I’m using that with creribovol preworkout and my hydro salmon, immunolin and moab to accompany it. First thing when I wake up. Amazing pumps from the vaso 6 etc and focus from the nitrosigine and peak o2. I am able to do my higher volume sets at 15 reps from the dribose i believe which is in the creribovol.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Today's pre workout

1 and 3/4 scoop Core Fury x + half scoop volugen--- let the pump be real

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I switch between superpump max, white flash, and quake 10.0. All 3 are great IMO and I actually just got a tub of quake for like $15 bucks so it was hard to beat.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It's that HEFTY dose of 350mg of L-Theanine that's killing the energy that's why you don't feel it as
good as BZRK and I mentioned it on another forum 100mg of LTheanine is enough to keep people
from feeling jittery or having an energy crash but co's are just going a bit overboard with it.:(

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
caffeine tab+yohimbine hcl caps+vasogorge black

I'd highly recommend.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
What are you guys using for the strongest Preworkouts?

I’ve used

Reign
Ferox
riot
Arez God of the gym
Bloodshot.

Looking for the DMHA mainly but strong non DMHA is ok as well. Welcome PMs on where to find them as well

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I switch between superpump max, white flash, and quake 10.0. All 3 are great IMO and I actually just got a tub of quake for like $15 bucks so it was hard to beat.
My man! Thanks for the SP MAX support.

DaSlaya

Awards
Currently running Quake 10.0. Good stuff. I always try a sample of a PWO once a week as well and the ones that have stood out to me to check out later one are:

Lit - GNC
Devastaor - Killer Labz
Razor 8 - AllMax

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Using God of Rage Reloaded...pretty damn strong for me so I use .75 scoop. I like it for the weekend bc I work 3rd shift but switch to normal for the weekend for family so it give me a great kick on the weekend sessions.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’ve used

Reign
Ferox
riot
Arez God of the gym
Bloodshot.

Looking for the DMHA mainly but strong non DMHA is ok as well. Welcome PMs on where to find them as well
Clear pm

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A cup of coffee, and a good non stim pump product. :)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’ve used

Reign
Ferox
riot
Arez God of the gym
Bloodshot.

Simple, Assassin by Anarchy Labs, just finished a tub.