What Pre Workout are you using at the moment? and rate it!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using Myoblox Loco right now which I'd give a 6/10

I've been a long time fan of Arez White and it is probably my favorite pre right now that's currently semi available.

BJT

Awards
Currently polishing off some old tubs of Maximize Intense by Iforce. Very powerful and gives a surprisingly good pump. Taste not ideal though. Going to try and find some DMHA Game Day next.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Wild thing tastes like crap! Dont bother, just advertising. Also Kraken load of crap latest one..

Currently using; Primeval Mega Pre, very good product..also pathogen by outbreak nutrition not bad
I disagree about Wild Thing. The rocket pop is flavoured pretty well!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CANNIBAL RIOT by chaos and pain 10/10 taste 10
Focus 10
Energy 10 vaso6/pump 10
Mix 10

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I keep rotating between these

Olympus Labs Re1gn
Innovative Labs Wicked
Blackstonelabs- Hype Extreme
Quake Stim Free
iForce Maxout

Last edited:
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using FitMax pre cardio days, which I'm really enjoying. I sweat like a mofo!

VasoMax and IntraMax lifting days

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently polishing off some old tubs of Maximize Intense by Iforce. Very powerful and gives a surprisingly good pump. Taste not ideal though. Going to try and find some DMHA Game Day next.
Loved DMHA game day!

Had some great workouts with it

Plus all the flavours taste good

vibin

Awards
Anyone tried DUST X by blackstone labs, the version with dmaa ? i'm about to order, one of the most powerful pre they said

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone tried DUST X by blackstone labs, the version with dmaa ? i'm about to order, one of the most powerful pre they said
Here here.. Dust X is DMHA not DMAA. dust xtreme was DMAA

I didn’t like it. Made me sick. Lost appetite.. was a bit aggressive but it faded away real soon.. flavour is an abomination..

vibin

Awards
Here here.. Dust X is DMHA not DMAA. dust xtreme was DMAA

I didn’t like it. Made me sick. Lost appetite.. was a bit aggressive but it faded away real soon.. flavour is an abomination..
ye i had the same with arez white the first 3 days nausea and no appetite.. because it's powerful with high dosage, i think it's just that your body need to adjust, you have to take 1/2 scoop in first

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ye i had the same with arez white the first 3 days nausea and no appetite.. because it's powerful with high dosage, i think it's just that your body need to adjust, you have to take 1/2 scoop in first
I think it’s the DMHA.. I handle DMAA and any other stim well. My go to is wicked 2 scoops and I am wired.. Re1gn.. very high stim.. 2 scoops and I am good

vibin

Awards
I think it’s the DMHA.. I handle DMAA and any other stim well. My go to is wicked 2 scoops and I am wired.. Re1gn.. very high stim.. 2 scoops and I am good
for me it's the yohimbine i think

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IForce Nutrition Hemavol with added Beta Alanine, SNS creatine HCl and soon SNS Vaso 6. Simple and effective enough. I’ll be switching over to PES High Volume soon

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IForce Nutrition Hemavol with added Beta Alanine, SNS creatine HCl and soon SNS Vaso 6. Simple and effective enough. I’ll be switching over to PES High Volume soon
Heard so much about Hemavol., never got the chance to try it.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Nutrabio Pre-- 9/10---legit profile taste is solid.. couldn't really ask for more ...only thing that could make it 10 is DMAA.
Also finished up CL white flash--again 9/10-- really good profile had great workouts and not overkill with caffeine

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love them!!! Why aren't these videos getting more hits (pun intended)??!! Haha
Don’t know ether but that is me. I lift heavy and I smoke heavy. Let’s get ripped. I’m trying out just vaso 6 next. Will give a review on it. Thanks for all your feed back.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VasoMax for non stim days
Quake - 1 scoop - lower stim days
StimMax and Reign - higher stim days
Sometimes NootropiMax and VasoMax for low stim days.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Numero DOS*... But you're Numero Uno in my books, we gotta get your reviews more views, they're classic!
Working on it..
I do lot of live videos on Facebook and parascope and usually I will get 8-10 people watching . Not much . I get more people stoping me at the gym asking me what I take etc. wish they would ask me while I’m no working out .

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working on it..
I do lot of live videos on Facebook and parascope and usually I will get 8-10 people watching . Not much . I get more people stoping me at the gym asking me what I take etc. wish they would ask me while I’m no working out .
Hit me up...

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just ordered a MyoBlox Loco Cinco before they were completely gone. Kinda pricey but I’m excited to try it!

21marine

21marine

Awards
Does anyone mix their own PWO using bulk ingredients?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
I have considered it before but never tried it. Considered using a monster ultra with citruline and beta alinine or something like this. Would need to do some more research and calculate proper ratios/amounts though

21marine

21marine

Awards
I have considered it before but never tried it. Considered using a monster ultra with citruline and beta alinine or something like this. Would need to do some more research and calculate proper ratios/amounts though
That's about as far as I have made it with making up my own. I just finished a tub of assault labs wild thing but am looking for something new with stims and pump.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've done this in the past with pump ingredients (glycerol, agmatine, etc.). I typically use Hypermax with some added pump ingredients, or I'll stack it with a pump product. But getting bulk ingredients can sometimes be a good way to save some money overall

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The bulk ingredient route gets old pretty quick. Maybe adding 1 or 2 ingredients to an existing powered but mixing up 8 or so of them sucks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda. I will add certain bulk ingredients to pre workout supplements. For example, I will add Alpha-GPC, Tyrosine, and Alcar to either High Volume or VasoMax to make a non stim "nootropic" pre workout. However, I do not make my own ingredient for ingredient. That would be very tedious.

21marine

21marine

Awards
Appreciate the feedback from everyone. Being a cheap bastard, making my own with bulk ingredients sounded good in my head but now that I think about it F that. What am I going to save a few bucks?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started Ghost Pump and I’m already in love. Been on the Re1gn and White Flash for awhile now so it was time to take break from stims. The stim dick and chills from Re1gn was just getting to be too much. 1.5 scoops of Ghost Pump is amazing.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the feedback from everyone. Being a cheap bastard, making my own with bulk ingredients sounded good in my head but now that I think about it F that. What am I going to save a few bucks?
I couldn't imagine adding more than the few extra ingredients I currently do. It is a pain in the butt to measure stuff out. I am normally for saving a few bucks, but it would be time consuming to measure everything out every training day.

21marine

21marine

Awards
I'm going to give Granite Supplements Arc Reactor a try. Profile looks decent unless I get screwed like some folks on Amazon who say they received a product with different ingredients than what is shown.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Marijuana is great for Training.
If you know what your doing. I use it to relax my jacked up ankle and lower cortisol pre workout . Also it gets me in the zone and I can stay hyper focused.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to give Granite Supplements Arc Reactor a try. Profile looks decent unless I get screwed like some folks on Amazon who say they received a product with different ingredients than what is shown.
All the time. They will fix it for you .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No your not.
Lots of peoplesmokeand train in Sacramento.
I don’t feel special any more. I use to know people who would drink before workouts but to me that’s just dumb.