What PES supplement should I purchase next?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Im currently using Alphamine and love it.

I love N.O. enhancers and am currently supplementing with Allmax H-Vol.

How does High Volume compare?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High volume is the best stim free pump/ nitric oxide product on the market. It has a full dose of citruiline, agmatine, nitrates, and hydromax. Unlike other products on the market, it is actually well dosed, and the formula is complete. If you want stims, you can just add a caffeine tablet to it.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
High volume is the best stim free pump/ nitric oxide product on the market. It has a full dose of citruiline, agmatine, nitrates, and hydromax. Unlike other products on the market, it is actually well dosed, and the formula is complete. If you want stims, you can just add a caffeine tablet to it.
Is it's dose as strong with one single serving compared to say dosing with two scoops of H:VOL?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with this 100% and it tastes good too not like some non stim competitors (SAN Megatron i am talking about you, you taste like ****)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it's dose as strong with one single serving compared to say dosing with two scoops of H:VOL?
One scoop of High Volume beats out 2 scoops of H:VOL.

Just compare the ingredient panels

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
One scoop of High Volume beats out 2 scoops of H:VOL.

Just compare the ingredient panels
Well you have me convinced. I will be purchasing a tub of High Volume after I run out of my Allmax.

BTW, it says 18 servings. That's the only thing that has been keeping me from buying. I wish they made a 30 serving tub. But it says 18 two scoop servings so all I gotta do is take one so technically that gives me 36 servings.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you have me convinced. I will be purchasing a tub of High Volume after I run out of my Allmax.

BTW, it says 18 servings. That's the only thing that has been keeping me from buying. I wish they made a 30 serving tub. But it says 18 two scoop servings so all I gotta do is take one so technically that gives me 36 servings.
Lots of people take 1 scoop or 1.5 scoops and have great results, 2 scoops is the maximum dose we recommend. The product at 1 scoop is better than most products at full dosing

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As for other products what are your goals?

High Volume is a solid choice, great pre

If you were looking at others, Anabeta Elite is a popular next to try on a recomp or bulk

Or Ergonine from the sister company Athletix could get shipped to you for 0.99 and improve your performance and hypertrophy every day.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Start with 1 scoop. I think you'll enjoy it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for high volume from me! I would agree that ABE would be another good one to try out!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im currently using Alphamine and love it.

I love N.O. enhancers and am currently supplementing with Allmax H-Vol.

How does High Volume compare?
Alphamine is pretty sick.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
High Volume all the way! Incredible pumps and muscle fullness that actually lasts a while after the workout... Just went through 2 tubs and am out! :-(

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with all the recommendations above, High Volume seems to fit as the perfect next one for you to try. Be prepared for it to blow your mind (and blow your muscles up). ;)

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Alright guys Im going to rep each and every one of you. Thank you for the heads up. Once Im done with my tub of H:VOL I will purchase some High Volume.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote for a pair of bdcc 's posing trunks! ;)

But seriously, hard to go wrong. Just got my new tubs of the new HV flavors and can't wait to try them. Have about 4-5 tubs of Alphamine locked up already. That's what I start every weekday morning off with; not a fan of coffee, so it's Alphamine in a shaker with crushed ice and ice cold water. Sip on it for the first ~2 hours of my workday.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know Abe is on my list. Just expensive and I was not blown away by og anabeta, but always great reviews and there is good stuff added to Abe.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Abe is on my list. Just expensive and I was not blown away by og anabeta, but always great reviews and there is good stuff added to Abe.
People say OG AB was good but going off most reviews and feedback, ABE is far superior than OG AB.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
High volume is the dogs b***s, don't take it from me try it and you'll probably never use a better pump product again!