Bladderwrack??

in other words a seaweed??

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
poops is a total post whore!!!!! :D
mostly im a supplement whore and really want to try this out, the fact hes giving away 2 though is evn better casue that means both I and my wife get to try it.... ive been telling her about it since day one it was mentioned and she keeps hounding me askin when the "new one i told her about" was coming out.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Evodiamine

Evodiae Fructus

evodia

the
Bee Bee tree

and maybe its flowering berries

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright im spent.... all i can do though is maybe help others since i remember he has guys in india and so. america cultivating and extracting this... so it may be indigenous to these areas or just the right climate and environment for it to grow there.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Beach Mulberry( Noni)
Spirulina
Una De Gato
Fo-ti
Gymena Sylvestre
Ginger
Chromium
Psyllium
Flax seeds
Garcina Cambogia(HCA)
Chlorella
Mangosteen
Cordycepces

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
is that the same as the bitter orange i posted bout that they use to get synephrine?
I don't think so but I think you could probably extract both synephrine and citrus PMFs perhaps, although I'm just guessing. Bitter orange seems to be one specific type of citrus fruit and citrus PMFs, according to that link I posted could come from more than one type of citrus. It doesn't say any specific citrus fruit, just citrus peel extract. I suppose perhaps synephrine could be the stimulant and citrus PMFs be the 11(beta)-HSD1 inhibitor but what do I know, not much haha.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
is that the same as the bitter orange i posted bout that they use to get synephrine?
BTW, synephrine sounds like one of the ingredients, but I guess not many people know quite yet:

According to recent research at McGill University, another reason Citrus aurantium gives you a smooth flow of energy without the jitters is because it stimulates certain receptors (called beta-3 adrenergic receptors) that help break down fat—known as lipolysis. Simultaneously, this stimulation causes an increase in the metabolic rate. Therefore, you burn fat without bothering other receptors (namely, beta-1, beta-2, or alpha-1) that over-stimulate your heart rate and blood pressure. In contrast, ephedra stimulates all alpha- and beta-adrenergic receptors, thus causing unwanted side effects. For this reason, synephrine is now being used as a replacement for central nervous stimulants like ephedra in many thermogenic formulas.
http://fat-burners.realsolutionsmag.com/fat-burner-Citrus-Aurantium.html

It sure sounds a lot like their new fat burner's claims of energy to me.

anabolicstate

anabolicstate

Awards
USPLabs, when did you finish conducting ORAC testing on your new product?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Dandelion Root, A type of Pepper? Afterall pepper is a berry. Let me know when you want me to send you my addy? :D

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Galega officinalis (galega, Goat's Rue, French Lilac)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Turmeric
garlic
ginkgo
fenugreek
ginseng

skunkman

Awards
I thought that we were supposed to have daily hints on this? :whiner:

Edit: oops that was the other thread. A hint would be uber cool though!

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
:Dalready guessed pepper :study:
Yes, it's a pepper, but not dandelion root. Guess "jminis" came close enough. Still don't know exactly what kind of pepper/herb it is. I want to say so much more since I know what's in it...oh well.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
LOL nice guess Ubiquitous. In all fairness poopy guessed pepper first but he also threw out 3000 guesses and I swear I didn't read them. My thinking was pepper is a berry and can really boost metabolism. And peppers also heat the body up hence the thermogenic. So although he threw out black pepper I'll be more specific and guess Cayenne Pepper.

So Jacob black pepper, cayenne pepper, or no pepper?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I literally went through every add for every fat loss supplement i could find and their ingredients, wikipedia'd them to see what their origin was and if it could be a berry or fruit and posted it.... wasnt easy, but I still dont know yet if i was even close....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
turns out i only guessed chili pepper, piperine (technically a specific extract of black pepper not just black pepper) and cayenne pepper.

so maybe if its not specifically piperine from the black pepper then you could claim that one...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh LOL I DID guess black peper and it ws together with my piperine post and YOU DID pull rank on me LMAO.... thats friggin hilarious.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
oh LOL I DID guess black peper and it ws together with my piperine post and YOU DID pull rank on me LMAO.... thats friggin hilarious.
LOL I was waiting for you to figure that out.:trout:

BTW, synephrine sounds like one of the ingredients, but I guess not many people know quite yet:

According to recent research at McGill University, another reason Citrus aurantium gives you a smooth flow of energy without the jitters is because it stimulates certain receptors (called beta-3 adrenergic receptors) that help break down fat—known as lipolysis. Simultaneously, this stimulation causes an increase in the metabolic rate. Therefore, you burn fat without bothering other receptors (namely, beta-1, beta-2, or alpha-1) that over-stimulate your heart rate and blood pressure. In contrast, ephedra stimulates all alpha- and beta-adrenergic receptors, thus causing unwanted side effects. For this reason, synephrine is now being used as a replacement for central nervous stimulants like ephedra in many thermogenic formulas.
http://fat-burners.realsolutionsmag.com/fat-burner-Citrus-Aurantium.html

It sure sounds a lot like their new fat burner's claims of energy to me.
Synephrine is so last year:}

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an extract of my toenail clippings. I have a rare toenail fungus, that's been the source of several case studies. The fungus's metabolites include a very potent antioxidant with powerful thyroid upregulating and 11 hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase inhibiting properties. The new USPLabs product is a special sinner toenail extract. There. I said it.

Please PM for shipping details.

(note: this product has nothing to do with my toenails. that's gross)