What is the biggest breakthrough since 2000?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just need to know, what was the biggest breakthrough in the industry since year 2000? I am talking of supplements, not peptides etc..

Share your thoughts!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
-Citrulline Malate.
-AA
-Beta Alanine

I don't want to say all those mutated forms of creatine b/c who knows if they really work anyway.

I also too don't regard all the PS/PH because they are mutated analogs of the 'real deal'.

I'd consider a breakthrough an innovative new compound that has science proven that it works, not something piggybacked/mutated.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys are saying AA because look who started the thread. Kiss asses.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't even take AAKG anymore, I just take Citrulline @ 10g/day

Top supps:

-Citrulline
-Beta Alanine
-Arachadonic Acid
-Bioperine

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys are saying AA because look who started the thread. Kiss asses.
When I first heard about this I made sure to read up about it. A lot! It is especially something. There's also science and research behind it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree that I have BA and AA on my priority list!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any of the nutrient repartitioners, my favorite is neovar with CEE in it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
any of the nutrient repartitioners, my favorite is neovar with CEE in it.
I loved the nutrient repartitioners as well. My first supplement was AP and I loved it. I may have to give banaba extract a try. I agree on the AA too.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine
AP
P-Slin
AA

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutriferon all the way. go to http://www.immunityfacts.com/ watch the video. My mom takes this instead of interferon shots now. Since I started taking this my sickness has gone down big time. It is the only product that increases interferon production in the body.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
-Citrulline Malate.
-AA
-Beta Alanine

I don't want to say all those mutated forms of creatine b/c who knows if they really work anyway.

I also too don't regard all the PS/PH because they are mutated analogs of the 'real deal'.

I'd consider a breakthrough an innovative new compound that has science proven that it works, not something piggybacked/mutated.

I thought for sure you were going to say liver tabs.

My answer is resveratrol, although we haven't seen its full potential.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I thought for sure you were going to say liver tabs.

My answer is resveratrol, although we haven't seen its full potential.
Liver tabs are not new. They have been around for quite some time.

chim_chim

Awards
The prohormone sector really dwarfs the other sectors when it comes to recent advancements. I'd say that based on user feedback, based on my own experience, and based on its various unique properties, Epistane and the various epi- spinoffs is the best product in that time-period.

Pre- and peri-workout nutrition is probably the biggest industry change that doesn't involve prohormones.

As a side-note, despite the bickering back & forth between them, DrD and Pat Arnold have brought the best products to market since 2000. They both have amazing track records.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Tetradecylthioacetic acid -- DCP or Burn3d.

or

actives in Powerfull

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Hands down 1-AD. This product changed the entire supplement market, nothing else even comes close to the impact that 1-ad has exerted, both good and bad.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hands down 1-AD. This product changed the entire supplement market, nothing else even comes close to the impact that 1-ad has exerted, both good and bad.
Could go a step further back and say 1-Testosterone really. But yeah, I agree and withdraw my prior statement :D

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Could go a step further back and say 1-Testosterone really. But yeah, I agree and withdraw my prior statement :D
Well 1-T was released after 1-AD. 1-AD was the first of its kind. Without 1-ad, no 1-t, m1t, superdrol, pheraplex, Halodrol, epistane, etc.., 1-AD was the first and many people still consider it the best.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, true, I was thinking checmically "a step further back" to the main compound, rather than the prohormone, but 1-ad was out first.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Beta-Alanine

The better taste of protein powders.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1ad and other prohormones/designer steroids

OTC AI's

those have to take the cake.

alot of the other stuff mention has been around just not exposed to the extent they were in the 2000's

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 test cyp and 4 ad cyp was the best legal stack ever.
m1t and superdrol are also good
atd
formestane
clear shot
venom
dcp
These are the only supps(I know some are actually steroids) that reallly went above and beyond what I would expect from otc products.

Marc-Antony

Awards
Arachidonic Acid ... yeah right. I wanna read a third party double blind peer reviewed study on "Arachidonic Acid and muscular hypertophy in males aged 20-30" conducted by reputbale European, American, or Asian scientists (not some cheep research done in a Bulgarian lab) published in the New England Journal of Medecine, or another high caliber publication ... For now, I won't spend 5$ on it. (It's amazing what placebo effect will do to a person).

CEE, somebody has been living in a hole.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I believe SD will be in the book of supplements that made history.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Blender Bottle
hahaha nice they do beat other shaker cups by far. my money would have to be on designer steroids, for hormonal-based products. natty-wise, arachidonic acid to me seems to be brimming with potential.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nettle Extract
Cissus Extract (surprised this wasn't mentioned, yet)
Transdermal Carriers
Ecdy Extract

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Cit malate
Beta Alanine
Arachadonic Acid
Geranimine (not sure of spelling, but the stuff used in AMP)
gms
25dr (mass fx)

Intra wokout products

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Beta-Alanine
Affordable BCAA/EAA / During workout HWPI etc Drinks (Not, not pump/arginine,cee etc - but the blends of bcaa/eaa/protein/beta-alanine etc we can get now. Changes the landscape a heap, especially for cutting)
The Strap ;l)

Johnny Blaze

Awards
The better taste of protein powders.
This one is revolutionary!

You can't beat actually having a tasty protein shake to look forward to after training without having to hold your nose and gag while you choke down some foul tasting un-mixable gunk.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine.
Resveratrol.
Divanil.
Shure these are all great but what about SARM-X?? and Aplodan??? LOL.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many good things out. Never tried AA, but BA seems to really provide some aid for my strength. I've been on it for a couple months now. OTC AI's have been pretty good. Say what you will, but I really like ATD at moderate doses. What else, what else... Cissus. PowerFull at high doses.

Honorable mention:

Gakic
Acetabolan
Those magnetic strips you put on your wrists that 80yo women try to sell at the gym
dat der cell tec

:rofl:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dat der Cell Tech went Hardcore this year! Can't beat dat!