What is the better cutting cycle??

modernoscar

Awards
I'm 6 feet 200 lbs. 22 yrs old, 12-13 percent bf.1st cycle was Msten only and after an Msten/Epi cycle. Was going to run S4/Clen cycle for a cut starting in a few weeks. I am now thinking about a Trestobol/Epi run for 6 weeks THEN doing S4/Clen as a finisher. Thoughts? Advice?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestobol/Epi is going to be a great cutting cycle. Were you going to PCT, then S4/Clen? Or what were your thoughts?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestobol/Epi would be much better than S4/clen.

You could compare prices and save some money by going with TR3ST and EP15TANE instead of those other products. Trestobol costs 33 bucks for a gram, TR3ST costs 75 bucks for 3 grams - that's 25 bucks for a gram. And EP15TANE is very affordable too.

Discount code OLYMPUS15 gives you 15% off at Orbit Nutrition - can't beat that deal. 21 bucks for a gram of trest with that discount code... :)

modernoscar

Awards
Trestobol/Epi is going to be a great cutting cycle. Were you going to PCT, then S4/Clen? Or what were your thoughts?
This may be a dumb question but would I be able to use s4 and clen during PCT or is this point less?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This may be a dumb question but would I be able to use s4 and clen during PCT or is this point less?
The S4 will interfere with PCT... it's going to suppress your natural test levels to some degree. Clen can be used in PCT but I wouldn't recommend it...

You could always run Trestobol/Epi and then move straight into S4/Clen... and then PCT. That's not too bad an option.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
why not just clen solo or clen + epi?

modernoscar

Awards
The S4 will interfere with PCT... it's going to suppress your natural test levels to some degree. Clen can be used in PCT but I wouldn't recommend it...

You could always run Trestobol/Epi and then move straight into S4/Clen... and then PCT. That's not too bad an option.
Wouldn't my test levels be kind of F'd if I did that?
From what I'm reading though doing Trestobol and Epi is sounding freaking sick!!

modernoscar

Awards
I'm very intrigued by S4. My boss uses it in low doses and has good results and isn't hard core about training or diet. But I'm also very interested with Trest as well so I'm kinda in a bind lol

stann123

stann123

Awards
+1 for clen solo. Personally I wouldn't waste a cycle to cut. Just seems pointless because it can be done easily through dieting + ec or clen

modernoscar

Awards
+1 for clen solo. Personally I wouldn't waste a cycle to cut. Just seems pointless because it can be done easily through dieting + ec or clen
I just love the idea of being full and possibly put on mass with fat loss as well.
Pumps on cycle are incredibly and with a photo shoot coming in a few months the extra size/vascularity may help me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm very intrigued by S4. My boss uses it in low doses and has good results and isn't hard core about training or diet. But I'm also very interested with Trest as well so I'm kinda in a bind lol
s4 is garbage. used it twice.

I just love the idea of being full and possibly put on mass with fat loss as well.
Pumps on cycle are incredibly and with a photo shoot coming in a few months the extra size/vascularity may help me.
you do not gain mass with a calorie deficit

pimppapa1977

Awards
Try running some albuterol if you are looking to cut it is slightly anabolic and is safer than clen with a shorter half life and as Geek said eating at a calorie deficit you aren't putting any size on.

modernoscar

Awards

Not even on gear? At least retain my mass. Losing body fat is most important obviously. Even on Msten I lost body fat but put on big time mass.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

I'm going up in weight on basically keto diet. You don't have to be in a deficit to shred. You just need carbs to be missing from your diet. Carbs help with glycogen but on enough protein you can retain mass and possibly grow if you are getting fats and supplement with MCT oil

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'm going up in weight on basically keto diet. You don't have to be in a deficit to shred. You just need carbs to be missing from your diet. Carbs help with glycogen but on enough protein you can retain mass and possibly grow if you are getting fats and supplement with MCT oil

Its total calories that matter. Attempting to gain on keto sounds like hell. Why would you do that? Lol. I tried cutting on keto and then next time kept carbs as high as I could. I'll never go low carb again, unless I just wanna remove subcutaneous water for a short time.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Its total calories that matter. Attempting to gain on keto sounds like hell. Why would you do that? Lol. I tried cutting on keto and then next time kept carbs as high as I could. I'll never go low carb again, unless I just wanna remove subcutaneous water for a short time.
I only do it for a few days. I have a competition in 3 weeks from today. And so the bigger I can stay while cutting the better. So when it's all on the line I do what I have to. I only decided to do it 4 weeks out so my punishment is really digging in

stann123

stann123

Awards
What???? This makes no sense at all.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still think the Epi/Trest would be a good bet for you. You wouldn't need to full out bulk, you could maintain just around maintenance calories and do a recomp. The feedback on trestobol shows it's good for recomping. Epistane as everyone knows is great for cutting/recomping as well.

Especially if you're generating some kind of income from looking a certain way. That's more than 99% of the guys on this board can say, assuming it's a paid photoshoot (I have no idea).

stann123

stann123

Awards
Tell me what your bodyfat is and then we'll see what makes sense
So you clearly got butt hurt over what I said.. So id like to know why you JUST need carbs missing from your diet to lose fat? Insulins the most anabolic hormone.. But oh ya I forget as long as your getting enough protein you can retain, even gain mass. And ya you do have to be in a deficit to "shred". That's like saying you can be in a caloric deficit and bulk. Btw how many bbers do you see on keto? Toney freeman was the exception and that's it

modernoscar

Awards
I still think the Epi/Trest would be a good bet for you. You wouldn't need to full out bulk, you could maintain just around maintenance calories and do a recomp. The feedback on trestobol shows it's good for recomping. Epistane as everyone knows is great for cutting/recomping as well.

Especially if you're generating some kind of income from looking a certain way. That's more than 99% of the guys on this board can say, assuming it's a paid photoshoot (I have no idea).
This one is not paid. My cousin is a very experienced photographer but has not branched out to fitness yet. She is giving me the opportunity to do a profile because she knows I'm aspiring to be a physique athlete/model.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one is not paid. My cousin is a very experienced photographer but has not branched out to fitness yet. She is giving me the opportunity to do a profile because she knows I'm aspiring to be a physique athlete/model.
Then you gotta do what you gotta do.

modernoscar

Awards
Then you gotta do what you gotta do.
Really leaning toward Trest/Epi then finishing with S4 and Clen. Just sounds like a phenomenal cutting cycle. Kinda worried about disturbing some gyno like swelling behind my left nipple but hoping Erase Pro and Epi would kill that.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So you clearly got butt hurt over what I said.. So id like to know why you JUST need carbs missing from your diet to lose fat? Insulins the most anabolic hormone.. But oh ya I forget as long as your getting enough protein you can retain, even gain mass. And ya you do have to be in a deficit to "shred". That's like saying you can be in a caloric deficit and bulk. Btw how many bbers do you see on keto? Toney freeman was the exception and that's it
I wasn't butt hurt, just just couldn't believe my ears. Let's say you need 2000 calories, so either have carbs or have protein1. You won't loose mass on protein and you will get fat on only carbs. Or you at least won't stay lean. I'm not saying you can bulk. But i moat definitely don't need to bulk at this point. And my weight us staying high on fats and protein and I'm cutting. Lots of people go keto. If you don't agree it's because you have your eyes and ears closed. It works for me so I'll do it. I have refeeds tho. I can loose fat on 4000 cal. When using CBL.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I wasn't butt hurt, just just couldn't believe my ears. Let's say you need 2000 calories, so either have carbs or have protein1. You won't loose mass on protein and you will get fat on only carbs. Or you at least won't stay lean. I'm not saying you can bulk. But i moat definitely don't need to bulk at this point. And my weight us staying high on fats and protein and I'm cutting. Lots of people go keto. If you don't agree it's because you have your eyes and ears closed. It works for me so I'll do it. I have refeeds tho. I can loose fat on 4000 cal. When using CBL.
You made this completely black and white. I never said either take carbs or proteins. That doesn't make sense either... If your cutting you should be losing weight, not staying the same. And I never said keto doesn't work, Im actually am a fan of keto. Maybe you THINK your getting more shredded but in reality your just not holding as much water due to cutting out carbs. And no I don't agree, that's my opinion. Your acting like your linking studies to this bs your spewing out

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really leaning toward Trest/Epi then finishing with S4 and Clen. Just sounds like a phenomenal cutting cycle. Kinda worried about disturbing some gyno like swelling behind my left nipple but hoping Erase Pro and Epi would kill that.
I don't know what is going on in this thread with these others guys (lol), but I'd suggest grabbing exemestane or arimidex instead of Erase Pro... especially if you have some gyno already.

modernoscar

Awards
I don't know what is going on in this thread with these others guys (lol), but I'd suggest grabbing exemestane or arimidex instead of Erase Pro... especially if you have some gyno already.
Can I use it during cycle? Don't wanna wait haha!!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You made this completely black and white. I never said either take carbs or proteins. That doesn't make sense either... If your cutting you should be losing weight, not staying the same. And I never said keto doesn't work, Im actually am a fan of keto. Maybe you THINK your getting more shredded but in reality your just not holding as much water due to cutting out carbs. And no I don't agree, that's my opinion. Your acting like your linking studies to this bs your spewing out
There are some things you aren't taking into consideration here man. That's all. I'm out of this conversation. I don't need to post studies for obvious stuff. You aren't going to waste muscle if you get enough total calories.