what is the best halodrol-50 clone?

adil

Awards
So many available clones, which have people used to good effect?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
heard alot of good things about hemadrol from est

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered Fast Action H-Drol yesterday to go with my Halodrol-50, only $35 which I think it pretty good considering I paid $100 for my Halodrol-50 :rant:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
dude 100 bucks? i baught a bunch a couple of months ago for like 20 bucks then i sold it for like 150 so u gotta pretty descent deal

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
lol

Damn you made a killing off those! I wish I could of found some for $20

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
heard alot of good things about hemadrol from est
Ditto on this, except last I saw it's backordered. CEL H-drol seems OK too. I have not experienced either, so it's hearsay, for what that's worth.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I like hemadrol only because I have used it and had great results. Feedback is good too. As far as the others go, CEL's seems to get good feedback.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

Damn you made a killing off those! I wish I could of found some for $20
Yeah, I bought a couple for $20 and flipped them too...Anyway, I can honestly only say that I have heard of one H clone that had negative or mixed reviews and that was H-Max. Everything else has seemed to be legit so far from what I have read on the various forums. There has been some recent talk of some Juggernaut stuff possibly being low dosed though...not sure if there H-Clone was included though.

<^>

Awards
halo-mass from AF seems ppl get results from and is 25$ a pop:dl:

mmc1

Awards
I,m on my second bottle of 30 of GXL's "Original HD". I have received great gains in both my body weight and strength.
I was told this is the former Hali-Drol 50 which i never heard of.
Has anyone heard of or taken "HD"?