Best Halodrol brand 2020

Warrior87

Awards
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum. I did a lot of research but before taking a decision I would like to ask you your opinion.

I know that there are other posts on this topic but many of them are too old and probably not describing the current scenario.

I'm in EU and I would like to buy from Predator Nutrition or JW Supplements.

The 3 products they have are:
- Fusion supplement Halodrol
- Brawn Halo
- OL Halo 100

Did you recently tried one of these? Was it legit? Any side that you didn't expect from a Halo compound?

Thanks.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brawn h drol is legit for sure... halo 100 is bunk ,for fusion i dont know . if i were you i would going with brawn halo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stick with brawn

got me some mechabol & epi :)

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
brawn h drol is legit for sure... halo 100 is bunk ,for fusion i dont know . if i were you i would going with brawn halo
halo 100 and fusion are both owned by the same parent company iirc. I did this same research a couple weeks ago and ordered brawn halo. Too many horror stories with OL UK and Fusion

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
halo 100 and fusion are both owned by the same parent company iirc. I did this same research a couple weeks ago and ordered brawn halo. Too many horror stories with OL UK and Fusion
i know it ... i tried brawns halo and it was legit .. my first ph cycle.. unfortunately i stop the cycle on the second week cause my nuts get shrunked and i was very depressed those days and the shut down make me worse...but i was 3 kilos up and i was much more leaner and harder than before.. i will cycle again this winter .. now the cycle will be correct

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
out of curiosity, how do you they are both owned by same company?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
out of curiosity, how do you they are both owned by same company?
Well there are a couple things that make it kinda obvious. First is Several Olympus UK products that have been bought from pred have had labels above the barcode saying “predator nutrition unlimited” according to several people on the forums. Fusion is definitely owned by predator which means they both likely are. Then secondly both brands had bunk batches of superdrol at the same time which is very suspicious. Can’t speak for other sources of OL UK because they used to be a very legit source from everything I’ve heard but OL UK from pred is more than likely just rebranded fusion supplements

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well there are a couple things that make it kinda obvious. First is Several Olympus UK products that have been bought from pred have had labels above the barcode saying “predator nutrition unlimited” according to several people on the forums. Fusion is definitely owned by predator which means they both likely are. Then secondly both brands had bunk batches of superdrol at the same time which is very suspicious. Can’t speak for other sources of OL UK because they used to be a very legit source from everything I’ve heard but OL UK from pred is more than likely just rebranded fusion supplements
i can confirm this bro.. ibought a bottle of halo 100 and the barcode saying this .also it was bunk.. with bloods of course i can confirm that after 5 weeks of halo my test was the same with pre cycle.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i can confirm this bro.. ibought a bottle of halo 100 and the barcode saying this .also it was bunk.. with bloods of course i can confirm that after 5 weeks of halo my test was the same with pre cycle.
Crazy when you can't even trust a big site like predator, its a shame there's so little competition for good ph and ds

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy when you can't even trust a big site like predator, its a shame there's so little competition for good ph and ds
It's so weird to me, that store used to be a sponsor, and they're really big in the UK from what I understand. I think part of the problem is, when they sell you bunk gear, what are you going to do, complain to the police that they sold you fake illegal drugs? And they know no one can really do anything, so they keep doing it. That or they buy whatever raws are cheapest and don't test them so they get ripped off themselves.

Warrior87

Awards
Thanks for the replies... of couse it is not an industry you can trust 100%.. but I know that in UK there are also "legal" prohormones (1 andro, 4 andro, etc..) and these, since they are legal, should not be bunk, bacause in that case you could complain to the police.. what do you think about them? 1 andro seems quite good since it is not converting to dht and aromatase, it is not methylated and it is a dry compound. I don't know any other aas or prohormone with all these characteristics at the same time..

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think we have it good in UK, most ph's and ds's that are illegal in US are legal here, even dbol, test etc is only class c and not an offence to possess or use, just to import and sell, though that does make me reluctant to buy from any international site

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
on the other hand i tried brawn's and it was legit.
Yeah I've read a lot of good things about brawn, ive two bottles of brawn msten im gunna run in a month and i really can't wait to get started

Warrior87

Awards
I wrote to Brawn a twice but they never answered.. my question was why if their products are sold on Predator Nutrition this store isn't on their suggested vendors list on Brawn website... quite curios..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5176.JPG
IMG_5176.JPG

Brawn is def legit .. I have some rats on it and they are loving it

I prefer mecha over pmag .. so stocked up on that.

Wish they did 90 caps of halo

Mecha you can run decent 2/3/3/3/3( until runs out )

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wish they did too, kinda was rough to have to buy two bottles for one cycle when pmag and Mecha you can run a full cycle for one bottle.
I have some Brawn Halo for a winter cycle definately interested in Mechabol as well.....what's the major difference between the two?

rep1afG

Awards
on the other hand i tried brawn's and it was legit.
I ordered brawn halo last year and the HALO logo was Yellow/Orange. I ordered again this month and the HALO was in gold. How did yours come?

rep1afG

Awards
Heres a pic the one i ordered last year which was legit for sure is on the left and the new one I received today is on the right.
image0.jpeg

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Heres a pic the one i ordered last year which was legit for sure is on the left and the new one I received today is on the right.
View attachment 198051
I contacted them about the labels as the ingredients on the back, weren't the full correct Halodrol description, they replied immediately, apologised and said they had a issues with the label printing on that batch and the new batches were being corrected. The assured me it was definitely legit and was just a printing error. Good customer service by Powermyself.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So the consensus is that Brawn products are legit? A friend of mine had poor results after a 6 weeks mechabol bulking cycle, but I think his diet was bunk.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the consensus is that Brawn products are legit? A friend of mine had poor results after a 6 weeks mechabol bulking cycle, but I think his diet was bunk.
brawns h drol was legit for me... i noticed testicle shrinkage and at the end of second week i was 3 kilos up and leaner than before.. also the strength increased at the end of second week too.. keep in mind that it was my first cycle ever .unfortunately i didnt finish cause depression and shut down were there .phs are not for me but i can confirm that was legit... their 6 bromo was legit too for me .. so why not ..

Reactions: UNX

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
brawns h drol was legit for me... i noticed testicle shrinkage and at the end of second week i was 3 kilos up and leaner than before.. also the strength increased at the end of second week too.. keep in mind that it was my first cycle ever .unfortunately i didnt finish cause depression and shut down were there .phs are not for me but i can confirm that was legit... their 6 bromo was legit too for me .. so why not ..
Yes, probable his diet was the issue. His mechabol expiring date is 02.22, just in case someone has issues also with this batch.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, probable his diet was the issue. His mechabol expiring date is 02.22, just in case someone has issues also with this batch.
Is this the same guy whose just had his bloods done?
I'll check my batch date of my mechabol when I get home from work. I think I'll run my Brawn Halo instead next month than risk the Mechabol, especially if your mates bloods come back dodgy.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this the same guy whose just had his bloods done?
I'll check my batch date of my mechabol when I get home from work. I think I'll run my Brawn Halo instead next month than risk the Mechabol, especially if your mates bloods come back dodgy.
I'm afraid he won't get any HDL/LDL analysis due to technical issues at the pharmacy. Anyway, I can confirm that his diet sucks for bulking, he was eating 3000 kcal daily which in no way is enough for bulking.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm afraid he won't get any HDL/LDL analysis due to technical issues at the pharmacy. Anyway, I can confirm that his diet sucks for bulking, he was eating 3000 kcal daily which in no way is enough for bulking.
Well that's a shame. What about Test results?

Maybe he should of run halodrol instead?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well that's a shame. What about Test results?

Maybe he should of run halodrol instead?
No test results, he decided to go the cheap way when using AAS requires spending lots of money. He's not willing to spend money on bloodwork, sadly.
I won't be afraid about getting bunk mechabol from Brawn, I didn't saw any bad review.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've just checked my cupboard....I also have this batch. Slightly worried as was going to run this in new year as have a lingering shoulder issue I need to sort. I know you said his diet wasnt good but I'd of expected some gains from the cycle.

Maybe I'll run the Brawn Halodrol instead as I'm fighting to drop a BF points by feb anyway.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've just checked my cupboard....I also have this batch. Slightly worried as was going to run this in new year as have a lingering shoulder issue I need to sort. I know you said his diet wasnt good but I'd of expected some gains from the cycle.

Maybe I'll run the Brawn Halodrol instead as I'm fighting to drop a BF points by feb anyway.
Just after ending the Mechabol cycle, his strength decreased a lot and he felt tired the first post cycle week. I guess his Mechabol was working but his diet and training weren't enough for a decent bulking.