what is happening to PES?

prebzmaister

Awards
So these last years have brought with it a lot of changes.

We've lost Alphamine (The one that actually works), we've lost anabeta elite, Erase is no longer a real deal AI, and Nocodrene has taken a big hit.

Seems to me like PES is going mainstream GNC/Intl standard over their products? or is there something BETTER waiting for us?

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man have you seen the PES insider thread. They haven't put out the quality that they used to. Many people have complained about this. Especially with Norco and Alphamine. There best product is the select and ergonine. I liked them before they got into the whole sponsoring a bunch of youtubers.I think that is what cause a downfall. They were a quality company before they got a little too big. There are stirrings that one of their formulators left and that's why they haven't put out great quality.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are a small percentage of their customer base. This has been pointed out every time something in their lineup has undergone a change.

prebzmaister

Awards
We are a small percentage of their customer base. This has been pointed out every time something in their lineup has undergone a change.
basically, the urge for a bigger income is more important than the interest for innovation and results from the products. It's sad seeing such a great company falling for the mainstream sickness.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
So these last years have brought with it a lot of changes.

We've lost Alphamine (The one that actually works), we've lost anabeta elite, Erase is no longer a real deal AI, and Nocodrene has taken a big hit.

Seems to me like PES is going mainstream GNC/Intl standard over their products? or is there something BETTER waiting for us?
What happened to Norcodrene?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We did not lose a formulator. We simply parted ways for the best interests of both sides. The owner has and always will be the one making the calls on our products. Certain products have been cut from our lineup for many reasons.

When a company is smaller and less of a target from minimal sales they can push the limits on ingredients that are not approved. We no longer have an option to test these limits and have found ingredients to replace those that have data suggesting they are just as effective.

As far as ABE goes we have a good amount of people who swear by it including myself but the large masses either have not given it the fair test or just aren't buying it any longer. We could not continue to take a loss with each production. Alphamine is still being produced but as an energy supplement which is still doing very well and I use daily.

Our Select line-up grows more and more as time goes on and is selling incredibly well. We offer a cafe series that is a unique coffee replacement with a good amount of protein and our P4O's are a unique protein oats addition that even critics are jumping on board with by the day.

Ergonine still remains a staple to so many across the fitness industry and truthfully has no competition with proper dosing and flavoring all around products.

I'm sorry our changes haven't made many of our AM fans happy but times have changed and we have grown but there is no reason you can't still take advantage of the top quality products we still offer.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
New alphamine sucks. I hope you guys are doing well sales wise but I no longer buy from you. Would be interested to know if the formula changes has increased sales. Definitely not from the AM community

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New alphamine sucks. I hope you guys are doing well sales wise but I no longer buy from you. Would be interested to know if the formula changes has increased sales. Definitely not from the AM community
Alphamine sales grow with each production and we haven't noticed a dip in sales at all rather the opposite. As mentioned the purpose of the product has been shifted and is being used for what it's intended for now. It easily substitutes as a cheap replacement to the every day energy drink customer and is a very effective preworkout choice that I use almost daily when I'm not running prolific. The Alphamine/High volume and or ergonine combo covers most everything one would need for an incredibly energized boost with pumps and focus.

Hopefully with our coming releases we can earn back some of our loyal AM customer base. When making our changes please remember the safety and quality of our products always remains top priority. Going forward we will have many releases that should spike the interest of the AM crowd. But obviously the choice of what to spend your money on is entirely yours. We will continue to produce safe effective products with top quality ingredients and sources. Have a wonderful day from myself and the PEScience family. :)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I understand the desire to grow, it still rubs me the wrong way that companies like this use us( the hardcore crowd) to break into the market & then, once they've gotten what they need from us and dont need us anymore, they move on to the mainstream. Reminds me too much of MM2k/EAS. Didn't feel good then, doesn't feel good now.

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
PES makes an excellent multi vitamin, and they also make some real delicious protein powders that are super clean. I also still love High Volume as it proves time and time again to work. Do I still buy Alphamine now that the formula has changed? No I do not but that doesn't mean there are not other good products by PES. I still need to try those new protein bars.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think prolific is so over looked on these forums, it’s such a nice clean pre and is worth it to me for the citruline alone but everything else in there bar the coffee bean extract I used as staples. No it’s not a stim bomb but it puts me in a nice mood that lasts the day, no come down or anxiety that I get from high stim products. Now if I want a higher stim then 24mg ephedrine added is all’s needed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think prolific is so over looked on these forums, it’s such a nice clean pre and is worth it to me for the citruline alone but everything else in there bar the coffee bean extract I used as staples. No it’s not a stim bomb but it puts me in a nice mood that lasts the day, no come down or anxiety that I get from high stim products. Now if I want a higher stim then 24mg ephedrine added is all’s needed.
Excellent focus too.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES makes an excellent multi vitamin, and they also make some real delicious protein powders that are super clean. I also still love High Volume as it proves time and time again to work. Do I still buy Alphamine now that the formula has changed? No I do not but that doesn't mean there are not other good products by PES. I still need to try those new protein bars.
Top notch multi no doubt about it. The entire Select line is incredible from powders to bars. I'm still an alphamine junky as I have been since day 1. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent focus too.
This is very true. Prolific doesn't get brought up often but I sure as hell love the product. Just enough boost to get me goung for my gym session and for me second to none in the mind/muscle connection. Thanks for the feedback on prolific bros.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Original Erase was the best OTC AI I have taken. I miss it. :(