What is 25-R?

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I'm curious.

And do you have any references to support the claim "25R, Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-one-3-one, the world's first non-steroidal anabolic agent, was developed by Russian scientists for use by Russian Olympic athletes. 25R has been shown to increase size, strength, and lean body mass."

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
this is in the new mass fx UDAX™ (Proprietary Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex), Stigmast-5-en-3b-ol (Standardized for NLT 90% phytosterols), 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-spirostan-3,6-diol], 25R-X™ [(25R)-6-Oxospirost-5-en-3b-ol], Epimedium extract (Standardized to 40% Icariin), Propionyl-L-Carnitine.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25-r is a naturally anabolic. It puts your body into an anabolic state, while simultaneously activating androgen receptors for growth. its not quite a test booster, but an ingredient that significantly enhances the strength of a test booster.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
25-r is a naturally anabolic. It puts your body into an anabolic state, while simultaneously activating androgen receptors for growth. its not quite a test booster, but an ingredient that significantly enhances the strength of a test booster.
I see this cropping up in more and more products... I believe originally released by Nutrex (Anabol-5) in terrible small amounts. Can someone point me to the human study literature on this compound please, I'd like to learn more?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see this cropping up in more and more products... I believe originally released by Nutrex (Anabol-5) in terrible small amounts. Can someone point me to the human study literature on this compound please, I'd like to learn more?
Actually the first I heard it used in was Mass FX by AX

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The study (original) is in Russian, who are known for their studies on natural substances showing any kind of performance enhancing effects. Ecdysterone for example.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Actually the first I heard it used in was Mass FX by AX
I'm certain there is a 107% chance I might be wrong... haha! I just remember seeing it lo these many years ago, in Anabol-5. I wasn't giving them any credit for it though, actually trying to discredit them, because I remember reading a counter-point article dissecting the proprietary blend, and it only contained a small amount of the the 25-R.

At any rate... I'm just interested in the foundational science that its increasing notoriety is based on, because I would love to include this in my future PCT coming during the Summer of 2011 to augment the PCT/T-boosting properties :)

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
The launch of Mass FX introduced a revolutionary and award winning compound known as 25R-Diol™. And now, it's back, and it's brought some bad-a$$ back up in the form of 25R-X™.

This ^^^ is from the AX site.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The launch of Mass FX introduced a revolutionary and award winning compound known as 25R-Diol™. And now, it's back, and it's brought some bad-a$$ back up in the form of 25R-X™.

i remember using max out (iforce) which had some of that in it (i believe), im looking forward to using hard fx from AX im sure its good stuff considering ax is using it.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if this would be a good addition to TRT ?????

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
i remember using max out (iforce) which had some of that in it (i believe), im looking forward to using hard fx from AX im sure its good stuff considering ax is using it.
I'll be starting Hard FX in a week, stacked with Formadrol.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Well.... if it WAS on their website....... ;)

Haha, I'm only kidding, looking back I shouldn't even have alluded to where I thought I saw it first, it's a non-issue and moot point.

I'm just curious in seeing any human studies... for so many companies to insert it into their blends, and another company to 'bring it back,' like Justin Timberlake, there is surely something substantial behind it, and I'd like to add it into my future PCT plans.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well.... if it WAS on their website....... ;)

Haha, I'm only kidding, looking back I shouldn't even have alluded to where I thought I saw it first, it's a non-issue and moot point.

I'm just curious in seeing any human studies... for so many companies to insert it into their blends, and another company to 'bring it back,' like Justin Timberlake, there is surely something substantial behind it, and I'd like to add it into my future PCT plans.
Bump on the above :)

Also, someone told me Hi-Tech's Anavar product was out before MassFX? Not that it matters, I am just trying to get to the bottom of this 25-R's efficacy in humans.

I believe the original MassFX came out early in 2006... so for half a decade to pass and still be at the same place scientifically speaking, well, I'm just curious for any data :)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
How do IFORCE products rate in overall consumer reviews?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do IFORCE products rate in overall consumer reviews?

do a quick search here on the forum as well as on google. IFN has been a trusted brand with very effective products for quite some time now.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Cant figure out which company to go to fir a natty test boost and muscle builder.

Hi-Tech
Iforce
APS

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
If only use one product from iForce and it worked like a charm every time and I would love to Hope and think that the rest of their products would deliver the same as the one product that I've tried so far.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only use one product from iForce and it worked like a charm every time and I would love to Hope and think that the rest of their products would deliver the same as the one product that I've tried so far.
everyone responds to products differently, so you cant expect to use one company and have amazing results with every single product they offer, but it isn't impossible.

My favorite natural test booster is Testabolan. I have yet to hear a negative review.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
That's what i was wondering. Testabolin is a iforce product.

I was wondering if iforce had everything im looking for .

I already LOVE Hemavol.

Does Iforce have hormonal products?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what i was wondering. Testabolin is a iforce product.

I was wondering if iforce had everything im looking for .

I already LOVE Hemavol.

Does Iforce have hormonal products?
we do not, so many available from HTP and the likes, just doesn't really make sense for us at this point IMO.

HTP hormonal products are amazing, no need to stray elsewhere.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
What about APS products?

I know you mention IFORCE alot and in my opinion, for damn good reason. But what about APS?

Seems like all thats holding up that brand is mesomorph.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about APS products?

I know you mention IFORCE alot and in my opinion, for damn good reason. But what about APS?

Seems like all thats holding up that brand is mesomorph.
APS has some really impressive products, but you are correct in that they are known for Mesomoprh above all else by a wide margin.

I find that when people try APS products outside of Mesomorph, they are pleasantly surprised.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
APS has some really impressive products, but you are correct in that they are known for Mesomoprh above all else by a wide margin.

I find that when people try APS products outside of Mesomorph, they are pleasantly surprised.
I'd like to think so. Their fat burners and natty muscle builders and their AI look cool.