What bulking supplement is best for size and bodyfat reduction

arbiterdbol

Awards
as the title says but it cant be anything Hormonal, meaning nothing requiring pct or that affects the hpta axis. thanks guys.
as the title says(Supplement), not food or weightlifting, those are always a given.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as the title says but it cant be anything Hormonal, meaning nothing requiring post cycle therapy or that affects the hpta axis. thanks guys.
as the title says(Supplement), not food or weightlifting, those are always a given.
non hormonal I think you might need a combo like a creatine or nos product along with some type of fatburner that's what I would go with.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I've always been told you cant bulk and cut at the same time...

but maybe your tryin something differant.. i dunno

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shredded Mass?

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=85&products_id=668

Have never used any Pinnacle products before but ran across this a week or so ago and was curious what others thought. Some of the ingredients I am not familiar with so don't know if dosing is correct.
That's pure garbage Joneser, it works for about a week and then stops...Forever. To arb, gaining mass and bodyfat reduction
without anabolic assistance is pretty difficult, and is completely reliant on one of the things you wished not to be mentioned, diet. It can most definitely be done on a smaller scale then what anabolics would provide you with, but your diet will decide not a supp, but yeah you didn't wanna hear that. Sorry

arbiterdbol

Awards
basically, whats the best for gaining size while MINIMIZING bodyfat increase. maybe that will help, but products like Anagen claim to do both. not very familiar with any supps out now so im counting on you guys.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Anagen is definately on my list of products to try.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
basically, whats the best for gaining size while MINIMIZING bodyfat increase. maybe that will help, but products like Anagen claim to do both. not very familiar with any supps out now so im counting on you guys.
Yeah, that's alot more effective. You should try something like the USP stack with Camph, Powerfull, C2 and possibly throw some Anagen in there as well. Sesamin and LipidFX from Scivation have also been getting great reviews, if you check out Bpmarytr's log, he combined a few of those for a cut and worked wonders. You could easily use the same products for a lean bulk, which is what I am logging right now.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Non hormonal with min and possibly losing body fat? Protein powder, creatine, along with lean extreme, sesemin,E/C etc etc? Well not all at once but using some mild or low dosage of a thermo or stimulant with the other regular stuff would yield good results I think. Probably not what you want though. I;m bored so i'll search for some things :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull, Activate, Rebound XT/Inhibit E (or ATD in some form or another), DHEA, LIPIDFX/Melting Point (ie TTA), Sesamin and cAMPHIBOLIC + C2/Ephedrine . If ya got the dough. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn BP, you just reminded me I have some bottles of MP I never tried.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I have the dough :hammer: ..... do you have a schedule for these supps :think:

Powerfull, Activate, Rebound XT/Inhibit E (or ATD in some form or another), DHEA, LIPIDFX/Melting Point (ie TTA), Sesamin and cAMPHIBOLIC + C2/Ephedrine . If ya got the dough. :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the dough :hammer: ..... do you have a schedule for these supps :think:
Look at BP's last log, and then look at the one I am running right now, combine the products at the same dosages, add in the ATD and you are good to go.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As in when and how long to take and with what for a stack of best effectiveness?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Any partitioning agent, KR-ALA comes to mind, IGF-1 would be perfect for this.

Shock133

Awards
Like Chaps mentioned, any nutrient partitioning agent would help immensely with the goals you mentioned. Fenotest works well for this. Check out the poll in this section on non-hormonal supplements for some good ideas and feedback.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to try KR-ALA but i've used R-ALA and i found i looked fuller and leaner, also recovered better from my workouts when i took it with my post-workout shake, i only used it for a week or so because it was my brother's left overs but i liked it.