What brand of phosphatic acid do you get?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because the taste becomes nauseating after continuous use of the SL. It didn’t fall off because it didn’t work.
This. It takes an enjoyable PWO drink into a granular chore. Unless you actually blend/grind the granules into a powder and mix that powder with your PWO powder before mixing the resulting powder with water. That makes it more doable, but is, again, a bit of a chore.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never bothered me in terms of taste. The longer I use it, the more I enjoy it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because the taste becomes nauseating after continuous use of the SL. It didn’t fall off because it didn’t work.
I always wondered how anyone could consume that much of it regularly but didn't want to say anything. I understand trying to save a little money but at a certain point, if it tastes so bad you can't use it right, then that is more self torture than savings.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I genuinely don’t understand why people think they need to blend or chew the granules. Just treat them like a hundred tiny pills. I have been using Fearn granules for years now; all I do is take a swig of my PWO drink (without swallowing), then pour ~3tbsp granules into my mouth on top of that liquid, then swallow the whole thing in one gulp. Basically no taste at all. Easy. Done.

I take a big dump 15 minutes later, (thanks, Lecithin!)’ then head to the gym feeling awesome and ready to tear the weights up.

Amongst numerous other benefits, Lecithin granules give me a long lasting muscle fullness I’ve never experienced with any other supp. I love them.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I genuinely don’t understand why people think they need to blend or chew the granules. Just treat them like a hundred tiny pills. I have been using Fearn granules for years now; all I do is take a swig of my PWO drink (without swallowing), then pour ~3tbsp granules into my mouth on top of that liquid, then swallow the whole thing in one gulp. Basically no taste at all. Easy. Done.

I take a big dump 15 minutes later, (thanks, Lecithin!)’ then head to the gym feeling awesome and ready to tear the weights up.

Amongst numerous other benefits, Lecithin granules give me a long lasting muscle fullness I’ve never experienced with any other supp. I love them.
Shotgunning them sounds like a good strategy.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fearn Lecithin Granules on top of 5 oz. of vanilla, nonfat Greek yogurt. Tastes great.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys still find the Fearn brand ones? All the places i used to order it says its discountinued and the alternatives are all twice the price. I am in Europe so it just might be that none is restocking it.

Im looking at the Solgar brand as it seem available in country.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I needed some basic stuff so I ordered some fearn through swanson along with some other goodies. I really like the flavor. It's actually great by itself imo as well. I'll prob try a standardized pa product but I doubt I'll stop the lectin.... Actually saves a little in the end since I take one less alpha gpc a day now

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the kick in time for PA pills? When would muscle fullness and strength start to be noticed? Started on 11 Bravo, never done pills only granules and they bloat me badly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the kick in time for PA pills? When would muscle fullness and strength start to be noticed? Started on 11 Bravo, never done pills only granules and they bloat me badly.
From what I've been reading some people experience results in the first couple weeks but best results are with continuous use and that there is somewhat of a buildup or saturation period. Which may explain why some people get impatient and stop before they see the types of results that some others report from it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I needed some basic stuff so I ordered some fearn through swanson along with some other goodies. I really like the flavor. It's actually great by itself imo as well. I'll prob try a standardized pa product but I doubt I'll stop the lectin.... Actually saves a little in the end since I take one less alpha gpc a day now
Thats where I got mine. Far cheaper than anywhere Ive seen. Grabbed 4 bottles

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've mentioned it before Swanson Vitamins is the BEST place to get the granules and it's 1/2 the
price of what Amazon sells it for so that goes to show you Amazon isn't the greatest place to buy
supplements.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you take the full dose, of real Mediator PA, every day then by week 3 you'll notice above average increases in reps or working weight, quicker and more painful pumps and longer lasting hardness after workouts. By week 5 things go from good to great on all of the above.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good, picked up 3 bottles of the original 11 bravo, then will get on SNS PA XT to compare😉

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good, picked up 3 bottles of the original 11 bravo, then will get on SNS PA XT to compare😉
If you want to help everyone out, post a picture of your supplement facts and where you ordered it. There are two different versions that people in this thread have seen; it would be cool to know which one is accurate.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have the older 120 caps, 4 cap serving 750mg PA mediator, this is the first one.
The newer one is 60 caps, 2 cap serving of seems to be P50 750mg, maybe 375mg Mediator PA.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have the older 120 caps, 4 cap serving 750mg PA mediator, this is the first one.
The newer one is 60 caps, 2 cap serving of seems to be P50 750mg, maybe 375mg Mediator PA.
I agree that thats the way it looks but its contradictory even on their own website last I looked. Supp facts showed 2 caps per serving but suggested use shows 4. I haven't seen anywhere that confirmed a change although there obviously was one. In my opinion, they likely made the change to lower dosing to get the price down and a lot of people don't even realize it.

This sucks about this ingredient bc it puts us trying to compete with companies that are selling the 750 mg. dose which is only 375 mg. active but 90% of customers think its 750 mg. of actual PA.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Give it a few months and you won’t be so fond of taste and flavor of SL.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PA was all the rage at least on here when Olympus Labs had Triumph. They did not use Mediator at the time.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking forward to comparing my previous PA experiences with the upcoming SNS version too.

This sucks about this ingredient bc it puts us trying to compete with companies that are selling the 750 mg. dose which is only 375 mg. active but 90% of customers think its 750 mg. of actual PA.
Hopefully people will see the SNS logo and know that whatever is on the label is what's in the bottle, and that they'll be getting a full dose of the real stuff. There aren't many brands selling PA anymore, so the SNS version will be the biggest and most recognised for sure.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm looking forward to comparing my previous PA experiences with the upcoming SNS version too.

Hopefully people will see the SNS logo and know that whatever is on the label is what's in the bottle, and that they'll be getting a full dose of the real stuff. There aren't many brands selling PA anymore, so the SNS version will be the biggest and most recognised for sure.
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

I wish we'd be the biggest and most recognized but that's a battle we constantly struggle with - we make great products but not enough people know about us. For one thing, we need to do a much better job on social media. So I hope that anyone that isn't following us on there would please consider it. But I'd say the most recognizable brands by far would be Redcon and Bucked Up - which I believe both now would have half the dose we will be offering.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

I wish we'd be the biggest and most recognized but that's a battle we constantly struggle with - we make great products but not enough people know about us. For one thing, we need to do a much better job on social media. So I hope that anyone that isn't following us on there would please consider it. But I'd say the most recognizable brands by far would be Redcon and Bucked Up - which I believe both now would have half the dose we will be offering.
Redcon maybe focus too much on social media and marketing, I've been underwhelmed with the Redcon products that I have taken and I've never even heard or Bucked Up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Redcon maybe focus too much on social media and marketing, I've been underwhelmed with the Redcon products that I have taken and I've never even heard or Bucked Up.
I wish that was the norm haha. Unfortunately for us on our end, the average supplement consumer isn't familiar with SNS whereas Redcon is a name everyone knows and Bucked Up is getting close to being. It's an example of what I say sometimes - now days its like being a supplement company competing with marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements.

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
is phospatidic acid afecting people with ocd ? is any body with ocd using this ?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well currently using redcon1 11 Bravo and having used soy lecithin before it feels half dosed. I am going to try adding one scoop of granules and see if I notice anything more. Disappointing as it is marketed as 750mg mediator, or I am used to dosing higher from granules.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well currently using redcon1 11 Bravo and having used soy lecithin before it feels half dosed. I am going to try adding one scoop of granules and see if I notice anything more. Disappointing as it is marketed as 750mg mediator, or I am used to dosing higher from granules.
Kind of makes me wonder - being the conversation in the thread earlier about the conflicting info and dosage on theirs. Not knocking them at all; if they are now doing a lower dosage, that's 100% their right and I definitely understand them wanting to hit a lower price point. I think that brands just need to be 100% clear on how much active is being provided.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the recommended 2 caps, it's underdosed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do want to say something here in Redcon's defense. It used to be that the company that has the rights to Mediator would not allow anyone to do a product and recommend less than the 1500 mg. total/750 mg. active per day amount, but they do allow that now. So Redcon is labeling and offering within the allowable guidelines. I think from a marketing side they were just trying to hit a lower price point.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a 50g scoop I use with Fearn and just slam it pwo

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I purposely got the old 11 Bravo that is 4 caps and says 750mg Mediator, my thought was this is real and the new is not dosed proper. But maybe a bigger dose from ferns was the reason?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I do want to say something here in Redcon's defense. It used to be that the company that has the rights to Mediator would not allow anyone to do a product and recommend less than the 1500 mg. total/750 mg. active per day amount, but they do allow that now. So Redcon is labeling and offering within the allowable guidelines. I think from a marketing side they were just trying to hit a lower price point.
I contacted them and they told me it was 750 mg PA from 1500 mg. So I mean unless they’re lying to me that’s what it is according to them.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why pay more, when you can just buy Fearn?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Likewise.

I started taking SL granules again about two months ago, since I swallow them whole I’ll likely stay on them for some time now.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what is the verdict on sunflower? I used Fearn SL years ago and was thinking of adding it back to stack with M-Test in the future. But i cant find it in Europe. But i have found a decently priced sunflower product with 3,5g PA pr 100g. I read the PA thread back then and remember some using Sunflower because of stomach issues.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I contacted them and they told me it was 750 mg PA from 1500 mg. So I mean unless they’re lying to me that’s what it is according to them.
The reason I said the comment that you are replying to is where we discussed earlier in the thread there are actually 2 different versions of their label and recommended dose so its confusing a lot of people in general (not just on here). There is one version that says 2 capsules equals 750 mg - according to the patent holding company, you cannot get 1500 mg. in 2 capsules which would be required to equal 750 mg. of active. So that would line up with their one label that says take 4 capsules and has the 1500 mg. (750 mg. active) identified on their label.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And I am using the old one that is dosed as 4 caps per 120 caps. Feels underwhelming compared to 2- 3 tbsp of ferns.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
The reason I said the comment that you are replying to is where we discussed earlier in the thread there are actually 2 different versions of their label and recommended dose so its confusing a lot of people in general (not just on here). There is one version that says 2 capsules equals 750 mg - according to the patent holding company, you cannot get 1500 mg. in 2 capsules which would be required to equal 750 mg. of active. So that would line up with their one label that says take 4 capsules and has the 1500 mg. (750 mg. active) identified on their label.
So do you think they lied to me?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So do you think they lied to me?
I don't think they would intentionally lie about it.

I think overall there is just confusion about the two different labels and sets of directions. I'm not sure if one is a typo or if there are two different versions of the product. From what I've read, others think there are two versions; if so, I don't know when they changed.

What I do know for sure is this:
Mediator PA is 50% Phosphatidic Acid so the way it is supposed to be labeled would be:
Mediator 50P (Phosphatidic Acid) - ___ mg.
(Supplying 50% Phosphatidic Acid)

So of the blank is 1500 mg. then the 50% would be 750 mg.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But if it's 750mg of Mediator PA, then you'd only be getting 375mg of actual phosphatidic acid.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fearn Lecithin Granules on top of 5 oz. of vanilla, nonfat Greek yogurt. Tastes great.
We already established this on page 1 & 2. The amount of PA in lecithin is negligible and not enough to get benefits. The Fearn brand is just lying about how much PA is in there, unless they can provide a CoA from GC/MS showing it has what it says is in it, I won't believe it. I actually just sent them an email asking for a CoA on their product to see if they can prove it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We already established this on page 1 & 2. The amount of PA in lecithin is negligible and not enough to get benefits. The Fearn brand is just lying about how much PA is in there, unless they can provide a CoA from GC/MS showing it has what it says is in it, I won't believe it. I actually just sent them an email asking for a CoA on their product to see if they can prove it.

We already established fearns doesnt have any PA? We did? I mean this is your quote directly from page 1:
"I don't know why you wouldn't just take the soy lecithin with 1200mg of PA in it for $8 and add 1 serving size to your shake everyday. Why overcomplicate things and spend so much money on a supplement that has the PA isolated? "

So Im confused by your post now as just weeks ago you said dont overcomplicate it and take Fearns. Suddenly now it doesnt have any PA in it? Can you prove they are lying?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

They work, I try the old cutler nutrition PA the Muscle tech one and the Fearn PA and they all worked the same. Muscle fullness and small strength increase.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We already established fearns doesnt have any PA? We did? I mean this is your quote directly from page 1:
"I don't know why you wouldn't just take the soy lecithin with 1200mg of PA in it for $8 and add 1 serving size to your shake everyday. Why overcomplicate things and spend so much money on a supplement that has the PA isolated? "

So Im confused by your post now as just weeks ago you said dont overcomplicate it and take Fearns. Suddenly now it doesnt have any PA in it? Can you prove they are lying?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think they would intentionally lie about it.

I think overall there is just confusion about the two different labels and sets of directions. I'm not sure if one is a typo or if there are two different versions of the product. From what I've read, others think there are two versions; if so, I don't know when they changed.

What I do know for sure is this:
Mediator PA is 50% Phosphatidic Acid so the way it is supposed to be labeled would be:
Mediator 50P (Phosphatidic Acid) - ___ mg.
(Supplying 50% Phosphatidic Acid)

So of the blank is 1500 mg. then the 50% would be 750 mg.
As far as dosage and serving is it going to be a four of five pill dosage for 1500mg? Also any eta on the materials?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as dosage and serving is it going to be a four of five pill dosage for 1500mg? Also any eta on the materials?
It will be 4 capsules per day. And there will be more in there than just Phosphatidic Acid as well.

Raws are supposed to ship to the cm on this next week.

nump

Awards
I just bought a couple bottles of Unbound BYLD, profile looks good with 1,500mg of Mediator. They're doing brick and mortar distribution at the moment, but a few sites have them in stock at their normal price of $50.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought a couple bottles of Unbound BYLD, profile looks good with 1,500mg of Mediator. They're doing brick and mortar distribution at the moment, but a few sites have them in stock at their normal price of $50.
I like the profile on this. Keep waiting for it to make its way to more online stores that ship to Canada

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
Has anyone ever bought from the sites that pull up via search for this? I know things are always quite a bit more expensive thru brick and mortar, but $50 seems too good to be true given the additional ingredients in Byld besides PA, as well as the dose of PA.