what are you guys stacking PRIME WITH ?!?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing as of right now :lol:

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
:think::think::think::think:
i would personally run the product by itself so i can see how i respond to it (good and bad side effects) and it will also help to give an honest review on the product. i love how people are looking to stack products that havent even came out yet :think:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i know that its not out yet but i am placing an order on NP and would like to order something now so i don't have to order again .. I'm sure jacob from usblabs has gave a few ideas .. and i am also sure I'm not the only 1 asking

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to stack anything with prime its already good enough. Just go with watever you usually use. I used it with AP and intrabolic.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running it with ap, but using it solo also sounds good....
:think: Creatine too.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to stack anything with prime its already good enough. Just go with watever you usually use. I used it with AP and intrabolic.
USED???? wtf? Bolt, are u holdin out on me bro?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
impressions?
I only got 1 bottle and at the dosing J had me run it with i got just over 3 weeks use. Everything went great with some great sleep, strength, and aggression in the gym, everything thing kicked in really quick as well...i look forward to buying some and getting a longer run myself!

i know that its not out yet but i am placing an order on NP and would like to order something now so i don't have to order again .. I'm sure jacob from usblabs has gave a few ideas .. and i am also sure I'm not the only 1 asking
AP with meals
pslin pre workout meal
Creatine/Beta alanine with my P-SLIN on workout days and with AP on off days
Pre workout-Core ZAP/PowerFULL
____________<<<insert your favorite test booster

With great nutrition, the above protocol is amazing but LET ME WARN you, and warn you clearly. Once you use the above protocol correclty, you will be hooked, promise.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well if prime is like everything else usplabs puts out, im hooked already

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't find an ingredient list anywhere, could someone fill me in? All I could manage to deduce is it's some type of "test booster" or "anabolic generator".

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check out the signiture - I'll be running the rack with a nice little protocol Mullet has set me up with.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't find an ingredient list anywhere, could someone fill me in? All I could manage to deduce is it's some type of "test booster" or "anabolic generator".
Idk about what the ingredient is, but "test booster" is not what it's supposed to be! :lol:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAN Clout + Prime + Anabolic Pump + GlycerGrow + BCAA

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Check out the signiture - I'll be running the rack with a nice little protocol Mullet has set me up with.
that is some nice stacking right there! But just wait till I start my activate Xtreme, IGF2, Neovar 2.0, Poseidon, Gut Health and Orange Triad stack!! Log will pick up again next week!!!!!

Go the saffers :p

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that is some nice stacking right there! But just wait till I start my activate Xtreme, IGF2, Neovar 2.0, Poseidon, Gut Health and Orange Triad stack!! Log will pick up again next week!!!!!

Go the saffers :p
CM - an AM insane stack like yours is on the list for later on!

Saffers, pssst....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
CM - an AM insane stack like yours is on the list for later on!

Saffers, pssst....
Oh forgot to mention Anabolic Pump will be in there....and maybe Prime when it's released :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously as the product has not been released, any discussions on stacking are fairly preemptive. With that being said, I think you guys will appreciate the simplistic versatility of PRIME - that is, its ability to be seamlessly integrated into every diet and training type. Many masters would say the finest art is that which appreciates nature's simple and natural lines and colors: Simplicity is beauty. In all respects, we took this motto and ran with it. While I obviously cannot divulge any proprietary or potentially damaging information at this point, I can tell you a few things; there are no dietary restrictions with Prime; to our current knowledge, there are no adverse interactions with, or reactions to, dietary factors with Prime (whether speaking about absorption at the gastric uptake phase, or cellular level; and the physiology of the product is not convoluted enough to elucidate any immediately apparent contraindications. Or, in other words, Prime is in all respects a "pay-and-play" supplement: No dietary modulation, no supplement modulation, just myotropic response!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP with meals
pslin pre workout meal
Creatine/Beta alanine with my P-SLIN on workout days and with AP on off days
Pre workout-Core ZAP/PowerFULL
____________<<<insert your favorite test booster

With great nutrition, the above protocol is amazing but LET ME WARN you, and warn you clearly. Once you use the above protocol correclty, you will be hooked, promise.
Perfection.

I cannot wait to hear see consumers anecdotal claims and logs!!!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
test e starting in mid feb, gonna be interesting!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Relora, IGF-2 and my own mix of Forskohlin/GSE/Cocamine/GTE.

Love it.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i ran a bottle of prime with a bottle of AN's Drive, great combo

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I stacked it with Blue GENE for good results.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
How many bottles of this stuff do you need though, gets a bit pricey doesnt it ??

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many bottles of this stuff do you need though, gets a bit pricey doesnt it ??
Dose-dependent. Although some report favourable results with one bottle, I would suggest using at least two bottles. NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale will be an awesome opportunity to get PRIME, as the price will hit an all-time low at NutraPlanet during the sale.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im still not convinced on this prime stuff.
This kind of response it kind of weak, no? Honestly are you going to ever be TRULY convinced or not unless you try it? How can you move from the NOT convinced to convinced unless you give it a fair run? How will you know if your surface remarks of "I'm still not convinced" are valid for you....Bottom line you don't. This goes for all products not just Prime. Everyone responds differently to products. There are plenty of logs on Prime as well as other products where people get results and others don't.

Maniac40

Maniac40

Awards
stack it with ap

absolutely, ap is the natural fit!

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I running PRIME with PSlin and ICON by StarChem Labs. I'm happy with this combo, after having tried so many.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the sale for prime is 44.99 with a free y-rd right?
Yes, while supplies (Y-RD) last. PRIME is currently $43.99 at NutraPlanet, by the way!

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
How about Prime with DTH and Sunami? That should be a killer stack.:think:

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
id be interested in trying this in my pct.. but we will see.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
done it ecept the sunami
What were the results? I'm going to be running Prime solo over the next few weeks but would be interested in seeing the results when stacked with DTH although, from reports, it might be a bit too hard on my gf :head: