WG Nutrition Thermo-7

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product looks interesting, I'm wondering if anyone has tried it?

THERMO 7 was created to assist the body on multiple levels, no matter what your goals are. We wanted to make sure that as you’re attempting to reach your personal weight loss or desired body composition, your needs were met. All health markers were taken into account when we decided to reformulate THERMO 7. Such as calorie wasting, cortisol control and body re-composition. At WG Nutrition we are all about evolution, progression and making sure we are providing the most clinically researched and validated product we can. When creating THERMO 7 it should be no surprise that you easily notice this is the ultimate “HYBRID” that combines 3 different supplements into just 1.

THERMO 7 SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING:

MUSCLE HARDENING
CORTISOL REDUCTION
THERMOGENISIS
BODY RECOMPOSITION

Carnipure 1000mg
SirenAid 800mg
KSM-66 600mg
Paradoxine 400mg
DIM 300mg
Forslean 250mg
Capsimax 150mg

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It just came out. I plan on using this during my upcoming cut.

Looks legit!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, take a look at their non stim pre. Probably the best out there.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
other than the less than ideal LCLT dosing, this product looks to be dosed very nicely.

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it available? Last time I checked it wasn’t in stock

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it available? Last time I checked it wasn’t in stock
It looks available to me?

I spoke to the founder, and she's looking into postage for me so I assume it's available for purchase.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, take a look at their non stim pre. Probably the best out there.
I remember when this was getting ready for release. Would love a sample. Is a bit pricey, but wow is it well dosed.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's 10% off promos frequently but that doesn't amount to much here unfortunately.
They offered me $5 off a unit to cover postage, I just have not or very rarely paid $50usd for a product. That's around $70aud.
Just gotta make up my mind, but I think it's well worth it.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to decide myself if it's worth $50
The non-stim pre isn't....doesn't hold a candle to Volugen or Mike's MA PUMP. All set with 9.2g out of 26g dedicated to Creatine/Beta Alanine with that price tag. MA PUMP is now reduced in price to $46.99 and Volugen I think there are a few 10-20% coupons floating around. Always read the label.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The non-stim pre isn't....doesn't hold a candle to Volugen or Mike's MA PUMP. All set with 9.2g out of 26g dedicated to Creatine/Beta Alanine with that price tag. MA PUMP is now reduced in price to $46.99 and Volugen I think there are a few 10-20% coupons floating around. Always read the label.
They're sending me samples of that
I grabbed a few bottles, honestly they use patented ingredients you can hardly fault them.

Volugen looks good, especially if 20% code. I don't really buy pump products, they're not worth the coin to me and shipping is ridiculous to Australia.

A single dose of Vaso6 gives good enough pumps, I don't feel you need 15 ingredients. Plus I don't see the point? Does it grow muscle? Anabolic? Lose fat? Nope nope nope

Carbs PWO, some sodium and you'll get a pump anyways ��

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're sending me samples of that
I grabbed a few bottles, honestly they use patented ingredients you can hardly fault them.

Volugen looks good, especially if 20% code. I don't really buy pump products, they're not worth the coin to me and shipping is ridiculous to Australia.

A single dose of Vaso6 gives good enough pumps, I don't feel you need 15 ingredients. Plus I don't see the point? Does it grow muscle? Anabolic? Lose fat? Nope nope nope

Carbs PWO, some sodium and you'll get a pump anyways ��
I'm just saying their non-stim pre isn't worth the $50 compared to others in that price range i.e. Volugen/MA PUMP. That non-stim pre falls exactly where Volugen/MA Pump are as far as ingredients and should be classified as such. If your looking to grow muscle, lose fat, be anabolic, get pumps, etc. just buy a bottle or 2 of Test.

You took everything completely out of context.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How doesn’t it hold a candle? Are we looking at the same thing?

Oh and it’s 6.2g since COP isn’t creatine.

I mean they both have 8g Citrulline, 2g Peak O2, and 1.5g Nitrosigine, and 300mg Vaso-6. Volugen has more Glycerpump.

One has Agmatine for pump the other one has Vasodrive-AP. One has Creatine, Beta Alanine, COP, ElevATP, Theobromine, and Citicoline, the other Rhodiola, Betaine, and ALCAR.

I think it’s a little disingenuous to try and act like a formula like that doesn’t stand up to the ones you like.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I could "stomach" forskoliin. Ruins me.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I'm not sure the serving size really matters here when we are talking about a product that has THAT many patented ingredients and clinical doses.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How doesn’t it hold a candle? Are we looking at the same thing?

Oh and it’s 6.2g since COP isn’t creatine.

I mean they both have 8g Citrulline, 2g Peak O2, and 1.5g Nitrosigine, and 300mg Vaso-6. Volugen has more Glycerpump.

One has Agmatine for pump the other one has Vasodrive-AP. One has Creatine, Beta Alanine, COP, ElevATP, Theobromine, and Citicoline, the other Rhodiola, Betaine, and ALCAR.

I think it’s a little disingenuous to try and act like a formula like that doesn’t stand up to the ones you like.
It doesn't plain and simple, are we looking at the same thing? For $50 I don't care about cheap ingredients like Creatine/Beta Alanine that cost pennies and are 2 of cheapest ingredients you can buy...you charge me $50, put expensive ingredients in there making the formula worth $50. :shrug: So until you find a better formula than MA PUMP and Volugen in the $45-50 price range, those 2 reign supreme, sorry.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It doesn't plain and simple, are we looking at the same thing? For $50 I don't care about cheap ingredients like Creatine/Beta Alanine that cost pennies and are 2 of cheapest ingredients you can buy...you charge me $50, put expensive ingredients in there making the formula worth $50. :shrug: So until you find a better formula than MA PUMP and Volugen in the $45-50 price range, those 2 reign supreme, sorry.
Ok cool bro.

Not gonna argue because you are obviously biased.

The second one you list includes both those (at 7g total) and 8g of dextrose. So you rail against one product but love another for doing the same thing.

Regardless of those inclusions it includes patented ingredients at quality doses (again you are blind if you don’t see that versus the two you posted). All three are literally shotgun approaches to stim free by basically just throwing everything you could think of in them. ?*♂

I think Volugen looks comparable just think it’s odd you like that but can’t see the similarities.

That’s all I’ll say though don’t want to further clog OP thread.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Curious why DIM is included in this formula

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious why DIM is included in this formula
DIM has three main benefits in the human body. Helps estrogen metabolize down the2- hydroxy estrone pathway. DIM in the correct dosages can also free up bound testosterone and acts as a natural aromatase inhibitor. This can be beneficial for both men and women daily. Not only to stabilize cortisol levels but to also help balance the body and keeping it in the correct state

Per their write-up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The product looks interesting, I'm wondering if anyone has tried it?

THERMO 7 was created to assist the body on multiple levels, no matter what your goals are. We wanted to make sure that as you’re attempting to reach your personal weight loss or desired body composition, your needs were met. All health markers were taken into account when we decided to reformulate THERMO 7. Such as calorie wasting, cortisol control and body re-composition. At WG Nutrition we are all about evolution, progression and making sure we are providing the most clinically researched and validated product we can. When creating THERMO 7 it should be no surprise that you easily notice this is the ultimate “HYBRID” that combines 3 different supplements into just 1.

THERMO 7 SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING:

MUSCLE HARDENING
CORTISOL REDUCTION
THERMOGENISIS
BODY RECOMPOSITION

Carnipure 1000mg
SirenAid 800mg
KSM-66 600mg
Paradoxine 400mg
DIM 300mg
Forslean 250mg
Capsimax 150mg
Are you a rep for them ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DIM has three main benefits in the human body. Helps estrogen metabolize down the2- hydroxy estrone pathway. DIM in the correct dosages can also free up bound testosterone and acts as a natural aromatase inhibitor. This can be beneficial for both men and women daily. Not only to stabilize cortisol levels but to also help balance the body and keeping it in the correct state

Per their write-up.
DIM and indole-3-carbinol support healthy estrogen metabolism. Is there literature to show DIM at 300mg acts as an AI and increases free test? Not saying it doesn’t exist, I just haven’t seen it