werewolves vs. vampires

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, gunslinger - what i was saying was simple. attacking online is permitted, but the rule also was not repeatedly. 3x in one hour sending my ass to the asylum kinda annoyed me, so i wrote you about it. definitely making a larger deal about it than was intended. i'm sure you can see my point without taking the defensive. the only reason that rule was created in the first place was so people wouldn't get the shaft when online as they were being constantly sent to the asylum, so there was no game play. only a few got a kick out of it as they rose to the top, but eventually all the rest said screw it and quit playing as it became frustrating and pointless. it seems silly that i have to explain this in such simplistic terms. yes, online attacks were given the greenlight, but not without conditions. glad you're enjoying the game and becoming one of the top rankers, just be respectful of others gameplay. that's all i was saying.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
as for the weapon requirements, bunch of people were bitching about it in the forums. hell, the original requirement was sorcery 4. check out the requirements to reach that level. so, they scaled it back a bit, then back a little more as swords started appearing in the game from the upper levels kicking them back to their clansmen and such.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
as for the weapon requirements, bunch of people were bitching about it in the forums. hell, the original requirement was sorcery 4. check out the requirements to reach that level. so, they scaled it back a bit, then back a little more as swords started appearing in the game from the upper levels kicking them back to their clansmen and such.
I remember when you first told me that, sorcery level 4. That was insane.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
3rd game is complex as ****. he's getting a lot more detailed oriented with it. automated bots, mini-bosses, etc.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3rd game is complex as ****. he's getting a lot more detailed oriented with it. automated bots, mini-bosses, etc.
Looking forward to an improved game, not looking forward to being a puts at the bottom of the rung again.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, at least you're familiar with the components now. the gameplay will be similar, just more. the first day clans opened up, it was a frenzy for the top position. everyone was attacking everybody, robbing em blind, etc. it was funny. nightstalker, not surprisingly, got to level 30 before the day was over.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
im trying to atleast get my agility up past dark lotus so i can give em a beat down.
As for the new game, is it still based on vamps and werewolves?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
negative. simply put - the evolution of man. from the beginning of time to present and beyond. with it's own blend of mythical creatures, plotlines, etc.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
more of a game 'game', with the ability for one on one combat like clans, but for the storyline - it has it's own place.

TheGunslinger

Awards
Im sorry man but when the leaders of X are constantly putting me in the pit all i can do is collect the scalps i can of other X members.

It's as simple as that really. The mentality of X seems much the same, hence why i left, DarkLotus for instance is smashing everyone he can keeping them down for as long as he can on or offline, complain and the answer you get is "clan leaders said anyones fair game".

Ive heard silly figures like people dropping 500 dollars on vials every few days.

I just seen Bain hit 81, im getting 2% exp per kill at 70, thats a LOT of vials hes using.

Mask and nightstalker have been hitting me for around a week now, so when i can i smash X's, hopefully enough will complain to get them to lay off, cause i sure as hell aint dropping 500 dollars a week to beat them up lol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the creator stated not too long ago that this was becoming a repetitive problem. basically it has become a matter of whoever spends the most holds the top, and that is not what he intended. he's fixing that issue in the new game. and bro, write the ones attacking you repeatedly whilst online. it's a direct violation of their own rule, clan leaders did say not the same person over and over. if it continues, write admin. or sh!t, write me, and i'll let the admin know. the forums is the most reliable form of contact if you want to join up. i definitely would like to be aware of it if the clan isn't following their own rule.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I think spending any money to buy vials or upgrades is rediculous. Spending 500 dollars.... if that's true, that person has become slightly obsessed and is a loser in my book.

TheGunslinger

Awards
lol masks been bashing me for a while today when im online (like right now)

i dont mind, it just pisses me off i cant catch him because i have bills to pay haha.

TheGunslinger

Awards
haha 24 events between mask and nightstalker.

im going to be collecting heads tonight

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
we got enough for armory, should we purchase it?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL....what kind of women you running round with mate?
She bites, so I bit her back and that became an unresolvable issue, but she gave me her STF, sexually transmitted flees. "It's hard out here for a [werewolf] pimp..."

Once I donate again, I should be able to get a syringe (a hook up through Dath The Impaler).

Dath

Awards
I question the value of buying an armory. We can already pass weapons and items to each other so what value does it have? On the other hand we have the cash so we might as well go for it. I have 2 grenades and a fire sword I can donate once we get it.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
If you notice, our clan is not even in the runnings for respect or anything. I think having an armory sets us up in the playing field. Look at top respect.... there's a clan with 800 respect... we have 1012 and were not even listed. I vote armory, unless there are other upgrades we can buy for the clan instead..... Zero won't ****ing tell me if there are or are not, so anyone?

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I did just drop 200k for the reason of the armory...

Dath

Awards
I donated my fire sword to the clan and it's now resting comfortably in the armory. It won't let me donate my 2 grenades since these are "donator only" items.

TheGunslinger

Awards
yup i bought an armory for my clan lol, with only me in it, to see if it did anything, pissed me right off when you cannot put donated items in there so grenades and ice swords are off the menu.

However you can gift them :S. armory is useless imo.

Also trying to catch the top 3, if you saw the screenshot i did earlier of Bains stats, well, youd give up pretty much like i have lol.

Dath

Awards
yup i bought an armory for my clan lol, with only me in it, to see if it did anything, pissed me right off when you cannot put donated items in there so grenades and ice swords are off the menu.

However you can gift them :S. armory is useless imo.

Also trying to catch the top 3, if you saw the screenshot i did earlier of Bains stats, well, youd give up pretty much like i have lol.
Are his total stats over 1 million?

TheGunslinger

Awards
LOL total?

one of them is near enough to 1mill, and isnt he 3rd out of total stats? i think mask and nightstalker are above him.

Id seriously have to drop a few grand to catch them.

And have you noticed when you click peoples profiles to attack them a lot are "last logged in 10 days ago" etc.

Bains always been cool with me so im not gonna say his stats pound for pound cause hes doing his best to catch the top 2.

But yeah his str alone is close to 1mill

Dath

Awards
LOL total?

one of them is near enough to 1mill, and isnt he 3rd out of total stats? i think mask and nightstalker are above him.

Id seriously have to drop a few grand to catch them.

And have you noticed when you click peoples profiles to attack them a lot are "last logged in 10 days ago" etc.

Bains always been cool with me so im not gonna say his stats pound for pound cause hes doing his best to catch the top 2.

But yeah his str alone is close to 1mill
Those top 3 guys must be dropping a lot of money to get those high stats. For what purpose???

I've noticed a few people haven't logged in for a few weeks or more...like michaelcorbin and demoman. Of course that makes it easy to attack them since I don't need to worry if they are online or not. Are people dropping out of the game? I guess I can't blame them.

TheGunslinger

Awards
where do i get a vial from for volo?

he wants to be a vamp again but i cant find them

Dath

Awards
where do i get a vial from for volo?

he wants to be a vamp again but i cant find them
Do you mean syringe? I was told that they are to be found in the level 10 battle arena. Maybe 1 out of every 20 fights you might find one...or so I've been told.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I miss volcom :(

I have no requests or anything on my in the game, I will look around the options there are.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Creators of this game must be making a fortune off the top 3. just sit back and let the money roll in. Almost makes me wanna learn game programming and what not

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
jesus, i wasn't aware that the top 3 stats were that insane. definitely not worth the trouble of striving for. but yeah, to reach those kind of stats some serious cash is being dropped.

TheGunslinger

Awards
How do i do this battle thing? Everytime i go in there it does nothing.

Yeah sorry i meant a syringe all the top 3 seem to have them and its not from any shops because im in their level range.

Someones trying to charge volo vials to give him a syringe but then whats to stop them turning him right back?

Cant seem to find anyone who can give me a clear answer on it.

Put it this way, these are my stats and im 6th overall:

Strength: 184,142 [Ranked: 6] Agility: 177,073 [Ranked: 6]
Guard: 98,384 [Ranked: 5] Labour: 10,754 [Ranked: 5]
IQ: 1,770 [Ranked: 10] Total stats: 395,124 [Ranked: 6]

Lycan is the next guy above me and he said all his stats are roughly 20% higher than mine and of course hes growing everyday, pointless lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel lame

Strength: 100,594 [Ranked: 8] Agility: 100,718 [Ranked: 11]
Guard: 68,895 [Ranked: 9] Labour: 7,463 [Ranked: 22]
IQ: 1,330 [Ranked: 17] Total stats: 279,000 [Ranked: 10]

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Totally Bumbed now! Work finally caught up to me. Can't get on the site now. Looks like I have to call a few favors in after the holiday break.

Dath

Awards
Guys, I won't be playing the game anymore. I'm bored with it and am wasting too much time playing it. Silent Bob (Roberto Silencio) is taking over my character and will be renaming it to whatever he chooses. I've enjoyed playing with you guys. You're all definitely a cool bunch. Have fun!

FAMOUSX1

Awards
I feel ya. I'm getting a bit bored of it aswell. I also like to play game to win and it seem like the only way to win is to keep dropping cash. F that

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I won't be playing the game anymore. I'm bored with it and am wasting too much time playing it. Silent Bob (Roberto Silencio) is taking over my character and will be renaming it to whatever he chooses. I've enjoyed playing with you guys. You're all definitely a cool bunch. Have fun!
To clarify, I will NOT be playing two accounts.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Im a bit bored as well, but i only play whilst at work... so ill be here until i find something else to play.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, apparently the tournament they had screwed the game up, reset all the requirements for weapons and armor, and now they're hesitant to fix it as so many people have armed themselves with such said items. that's what pissed a lot of people off as now those weapons are so easy to use. he's got a few more weapons and armor waiting at the higher levels. if ya'll have any suggestions, lay em out. he's spending most of his time on the new game, but will change **** if he hears a good idea.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, apparently the tournament they had screwed the game up, reset all the requirements for weapons and armor, and now they're hesitant to fix it as so many people have armed themselves with such said items. that's what pissed a lot of people off as now those weapons are so easy to use. he's got a few more weapons and armor waiting at the higher levels. if ya'll have any suggestions, lay em out. he's spending most of his time on the new game, but will change **** if he hears a good idea.
Good idea number one for the new game. Allow multiple attacking for clan members. Ie.... two people of the same clan can attack one person. It adds a different bonus element to being in a clan, and it makes you a little more careful as a "big guy" in re-powning the same person or clan, over & over. This makes the hunter, the hunted as well. Otherwise, once you reach a certain point of strength, you know there are only 3-4 people who can defeat you.

With forsakenclans, once you're strong, the competition portion of the game severely diminishes. You either pown people who aren't worth powning, or you get powned by the same titans over & over. Level 30 was when the game was most fun, because the competition pool was so wide and constant. Multiple attacking can bring a wider dynamic into the fighting aspect, clan benefit aspect and keep the game competitive, even if you're number one, assuming the top 5 slots aren't of the same clan.

Clearly I have no clue what it would require to do this, but I'm just providing an idea since you asked.