werewolves vs. vampires

TheGunslinger

Awards
Bain and Lycan have taken a liking to me thankgod as their maiming everyone.

I get donar items from the higher levels in exchange for cash/blood vials or other ****.

Total stats: 130,047 [Ranked: 13]

Ill be top 10 in a few hours.

Minings great as well, my oracle fund is massive.

Hitting level 70 is tempting but bain is only getting 2-3% exp from fights.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
You guys make me sick im only lvl 33. What percentage does the ice sword give you? Like +50 attack?

Dath

Awards
You guys make me sick im only lvl 33. What percentage does the ice sword give you? Like +50 attack?
The fire sword gives +20 so I'm guessing the ice sword is +30...but it's just a guess.

I finished Science level 15 which opened up the Physics skill. Now working on Physics level 2. I only have Physics levels 2-20 and Warfare levels 5-20 to finish before I start lopping off some heads with the fire sword. It's going to take a ton of gold to finish all those skills.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
(936): what do kids with lesbian moms do for father's day? like do you talk about it? is it awkward? do you get the butchy mom a card?

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
(857): I'm glad girls dont get visible erections
(617 ): But, it would have made life so much easier...

TheGunslinger

Awards
Got myself 2 ice swords now

Attack +20
Defense +10
+ 10 percent agility

Can nearly wear them, couple more courses in physics whoooo

TheGunslinger

Awards
Anyone here mind me hitting them offline around my lvl? i.e. dathy and volo?

or are we keeping it civil?

been dropping big boys all day and their getting pissed lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
(323): You got in a fight last night?
(818): Yeah! Some dude in the bathroom...he was standing there and I notice he's got the same shirt as me on so I'm like...dude you should have called me, we look like idiots...he didn't say anything...so i got pissed and hit him...completely decimated and my hand was all bloody and covered with glass afterward...weird dude, never saw him again that night or since.
(323): Um...Did this guy happen to look almost exactly like you?

TheGunslinger

Awards
wtf 35mins? why

ill send u a potion for that

is there any point to money in this game? apart from the oracle?

all the higher items are vial only which means u gotta pay

TheGunslinger

Awards
Ok i tried and got the same bug, i cant send fk all in this game without getting this error.

Anyone help...

World Domination: 44%
You are a Werewolf

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[+IW+] FAMOUSX1 [428] LIMIT 1' at line 1
Query was SELECT * FROM users WHERE userid=[+IW+] FAMOUSX1 [428] LIMIT 1

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok i tried and got the same bug, i cant send fk all in this game without getting this error.

Anyone help...

World Domination: 44%
You are a Werewolf

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[+IW+] FAMOUSX1 [428] LIMIT 1' at line 1
Query was SELECT * FROM users WHERE userid=[+IW+] FAMOUSX1 [428] LIMIT 1
You have to insert the number by their name, the numbers in the brackets, like Volcom[311]. Use the numbers and not their name.

TheGunslinger

Awards
woot ty bro, now i can send stuff LOL

famous i sent a potion that will break you out

Just went from rank 9-6 overall by training labor twice lol.

Bain was saying he has 400k str. ffs

Im mining like a madman for my lvl 63 house

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Thanks for the potion. Im trying to upgrade my jobs for now to get more money. gotta get my labor up about 1000 more to get promoted sheeesh

TheGunslinger

Awards
It says i get 80k a day, im sure i dont.

I make much more from mining.

I can take out everyone but 3-4 guys now, Juggernaut is my aim, hes putting smashing me up when ive been online.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Is that how it works. you get your salary spread out the whole day. i thought u got it in one lump

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that how it works. you get your salary spread out the whole day. i thought u got it in one lump
Spread throughout the day. I was convinced I was getting ripped off until it was brought to my attention that it's an hourly wage and not a lump sum.

Dath

Awards
Just watch your gold at the top of each hour. In other words, you get paid at 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, etc...

Energy and Rage will be added at 8:00, 8:05, 8:10, etc...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just watch your gold at the top of each hour. In other words, you get paid at 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, etc...

Energy and Rage will be added at 8:00, 8:05, 8:10, etc...
Do you have any idea how your stats gained through the Oracle affect things? Is it on a 24hr schedule?

Dath

Awards
Do you have any idea how your stats gained through the Oracle affect things? Is it on a 24hr schedule?
If you do a skill at the oracle that gives 10 IQ then as soon as that skill is completed you immediately have 10 points added to your IQ. Is that what you're asking?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you do a skill at the oracle that gives 10 IQ then as soon as that skill is completed you immediately have 10 points added to your IQ. Is that what you're asking?
Oh, so there's no accumulation over a period of time, it's just a one-time bonus.

TheGunslinger

Awards
yeah pretty shitty huh

just paid like 87k for about 18 guard would be something if it was a rolling 18 guard but its a one off.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah pretty shitty huh

just paid like 87k for about 18 guard would be something if it was a rolling 18 guard but its a one off.
I thought it was rolling, that would make more sense with how much it charges. If there were no pre-reqs for weapons, then the Oracle would be a severe waste of time and money, I mean, severe waste.

Dath

Awards
I thought it was rolling, that would make more sense with how much it charges. If there were no pre-reqs for weapons, then the Oracle would be a severe waste of time and money, I mean, severe waste.
Absolutely!!!! The only good thing about the oracle is that she gives IQ and allows the use of certain weapons...and she also has a nice ass.

TheGunslinger

Awards
yep its the only reason to use her is for pre reqs.

The game is severely undeveloped and they are now launching a new game about ****ing prostitutes, are they taking the piss?

theres like 5 ****ing wepons, other games of this sort have hundreds.

one of the pictures shows a vamp shooting a wolfy, the best we have seen so far is an ice sword.

Also im lvl 61 getting 3% per kill for someone level 65 with no real incentive to level other than new dwellings.

wtf

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
"About Eat My Posse

You just stepped off the bus in the big city only to find that someone stole all of your luggage. You only have 100 bucks on you in a city where you do not know anyone. You now must sell your body or starve. The question is will you just survive or will you become one of the most repected madams in the land?

This is a game of prostitution and is for adults. This should not be played by kids.

Grab all the courage you can! It is time for you to enter the realm of prostitution. Do you have what it takes to make it on the mean streets?"

:lol: :borladuck:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn gunslinger, you came up quick. care to break off another one of those ice swords?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yep its the only reason to use her is for pre reqs.

The game is severely undeveloped and they are now launching a new game about ****ing prostitutes, are they taking the piss?

theres like 5 ****ing wepons, other games of this sort have hundreds.

one of the pictures shows a vamp shooting a wolfy, the best we have seen so far is an ice sword.

Also im lvl 61 getting 3% per kill for someone level 65 with no real incentive to level other than new dwellings.

wtf
yeah, dude said he was trying to keep the weapons fewer and further between in this game. that prostitute game is from someone else, not the true creator. he's busy working on a 3rd game, won't be done until the fall. i asked how big compared to the first 2 games, one word 'monstrosity'.

TheGunslinger

Awards
damn so hes working on a 3rd? little point in investing any time in this one then.

I got about 1.4mill in cash, however does the best man dance can have it.

Cant play a game where people donate cash for him to develop a 3rd game lol.

TheGunslinger

Awards
lvl 63, 1mill for a new dwelling, now getting nearly 1k stats per train.

Strength: 92,438 [Ranked: 7] Agility: 116,172 [Ranked: 6]
Guard: 73,612 [Ranked: 5] Labour: 10,624 [Ranked: 5]
IQ: 1,374 [Ranked: 9] Total stats: 294,220 [Ranked: 6]

Fking impossible to break the top 5 overall. Been trying all day.

Also 8 hours for an oracle course now. LOL

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell me about it....

You are currently doing Warfare Level 15, you have 9 Hours 1 Minute remaining.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I stopped training until I get 1 mil in my vault, which will bring my daily income up to 100K. I am about 1/3 of the way there, and can probably get it in like 2 days.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stopped training until I get 1 mil in my vault, which will bring my daily income up to 100K. I am about 1/3 of the way there, and can probably get it in like 2 days.
Smart man, very Donald Trump minded of you.

TheGunslinger

Awards
i just bought my 1mill pad, and still have 2mill in the vault, bloody pointless.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
yikes

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what the bloody hell, I'm a werewolf..... and not by my own doing, wtf.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
what the bloody hell, I'm a werewolf..... and not by my own doing, wtf.
So we can use those shots as weapons....excellent.....

back to the situation at hand though, get your self one of those shots and turn back. :borladuck:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So we can use those shots as weapons....excellent.....

back to the situation at hand though, get your self one of those shots and turn back. :borladuck:
will do. Yeah, its a $10,000 weapon if someone needs to re-apply to their clan. Financial Warfare, cold blooded.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
[X]MASK turned me with one of those syringes, wtf :dunno:
ROFL

Tough break. You know your doing something right when the enemy comes after you hard though. :D