Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Romulus84

Awards
Hello AM,
I am in search of knowledge. Found this board looking for a question. I'm happy I found it. Took about a year and half off from the gym and I am trying to get back. SO much info out there and I like to ask questions. Thanks for having me!
Thanks,
Rome

Newth

Awards
Hello AM,
I am in search of knowledge. Found this board looking for a question. I'm happy I found it. Took about a year and half off from the gym and I am trying to get back. SO much info out there and I like to ask questions. Thanks for having me!
Thanks,
Rome
Welcome to AM.

Newth

Awards
Thinking about it now, I don't think I said Hi.

Hi and This truly is a good website.

Newth

Awards
Thinking about it now, I don't think I said Hi.

Hi and This truly is a good website.

umop apisdn

umop apisdn

Awards
Hi everyone, I'm Michael; a mid 30's Australian father desperately looking to lose a lot of weight, build some strength and get healthy. I'm hoping to feel more comfortable and positive and get myself in a position where I can play with my son, confidently take my shirt off to go swimming, and be a better husband by improving myself both mentally and physically. I've got quite a journey ahead of me so I'm here looking for support, guidance, information, and inspiration. Cheers

TrumpGenetics

Awards
Hey my name is Josh. 28 yrs old from North Carolina, USA. I'm 5'7.5". I started working out at 18 with 11" arms and 20% bf, made gains for about 1.5 yrs then stalled. I've bulked, cut and tried to recomp since then with no real improvement, despite trying all kind of macro changes. Had super bad chronic back pain since I was 11, it's mostly gone now but still don't have much muscular endurance though I have 13.5" arms, 20% bf but look somewhat defined when flexing in the mirror.

Goals are to get at least 16.5" arms, 8% bf and reach my genetic potential with assistance from legal substances only. Found out I have naturally high cortisol, prolactin, and acetylcholine levels and all of these in research seem to hinder muscle growth and harm fat loss. I'm working hard to correct these imbalances with food and supps and trying to do training that fits what my body can handle right now. Planning on transitioning to Keto within the next few months and staying there if it helps improve my physique better than traditionally balanced macros.

I look forward to all I can learn and contribute to this forum.

BAMA76

BAMA76

Awards
I am rather new here also, right now i will be kicked back and browsing and learning. Thanks for having me

JExcaliber

JExcaliber

Awards
What’s up everyone. I’m J. I’ll get a picture up soon. I’m from Sacramento. I’m 27, 6’0”, 155. I have a few experiences in the past but last year I had bursitis surgery and lost 30 pounds. I should have been back in the gym a while ago but I’ve been back at it now for about 3 months. My regular sitting weight is 160ish, I played soccer my whole life and that’s the kind of frame that I have. I’ve done ALOT of reading from anabolicminds and am glad to be able to be more involved now.

Illuzion

Awards
Mattia's my real name
Hi everyone what s happening ?
Currently working on a mine site and training every second day after 12 hours shifts
No pain no gain so carry on people ✌?

pumpster

Awards
be judicious with the ol adage "no pain no gain". It is not necessarily true that you must push the envelope of injury to gain physically or mentally. In my first month with moderate free-weight program and a moderate testosterone e. I.M. / Sub Q. supplement I gained huge mentally, positive outlook, mental clarity, confidence, libido surge, etc that I hadn't experienced since I was 25.
Suffered sarcopenia (muscle wasting ) after a serious bout with hep c and an idiot who was texting instead of driving the car that plowed into me.
At 69 my exercise options are more limited than that of a younger man. Circulation is everything as you age Despite what the government wants you to believe with their scheduling of steroids in with narcotics -of all things-, that great gains are possible. good luck

travisscottt

Awards
just another young dude tryin to get jacked. Just here to lurk threads to read about supps. Good luck

Kingjust

Awards
Hi Everyone! My name is Justin. I am 37 years old and from Albany NY. I'm 5'9" 175lbs. Started lifting when I was 15 and fell in love. Been lifting with varying degrees of seriousness my whole life. Had a neck surgery and a shoulder surgery in 2014 and 2015 and been working my way back into shape. Just here to meet some cool people with similar interests and share information.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Everyone! My name is Justin. I am 37 years old and from Albany NY. I'm 5'9" 175lbs. Started lifting when I was 15 and fell in love. Been lifting with varying degrees of seriousness my whole life. Had a neck surgery and a shoulder surgery in 2014 and 2015 and been working my way back into shape. Just here to meet some cool people with similar interests and share information.
Welcome brother

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone, I'm Michael; a mid 30's Australian father desperately looking to lose a lot of weight, build some strength and get healthy. I'm hoping to feel more comfortable and positive and get myself in a position where I can play with my son, confidently take my shirt off to go swimming, and be a better husband by improving myself both mentally and physically. I've got quite a journey ahead of me so I'm here looking for support, guidance, information, and inspiration. Cheers
Welcome..we are here for support and knowledge

Daehlluks

Daehlluks

Awards
Hi there, my name is skullhead backwards & rather remain anonymous. I’ve been lifting weights as a teenager (now 28), went to the Marine Corps and as a veteran turned to cardio and endurance hiking for fitness (climb big mountains). Stopped running races and focused on lifting 2-3x weekly for a few years but didn’t pay attention to PRs or making gains.

With new goals ahead of me aside from getting the next cool PS4 game and kicking butt @ work I’ve now become an avid weight lifting woman hoping to meet other like minds. 5’1. 150 naturally boasting a muscular build (very athletic). Looking to see how comfortably strong I can get while still sporting my power blazers. I train nearly everyday ! Completed my first cycle of Anavar & posted in Female Fitness thus far.

Glow

Awards
Hi,
I am Gloria, I am new here, I have started working out with an objective of losing some weight around my belly. I am also interested in developing lean muscles but still maintain my femininity. I will be spending some two hours every week to read threads here. Hope I will get helped.

Glow

Awards
Dae, happy to read your story, it inspires newbies like me who are just starting working out. I have looked at the avatar, is this how you look like? I have admired it. I want to shed off some fats in my belly and put on lean muscles just the way they look in your avatar any advice?

Glow

Awards
Happy to meet you. I am also new here and new to lifting. but since you started lifting at 15 and you are now 37, I bet you are experienced and you could be of great help to beginners like me. Look forward to getting more tips from you.

Daehlluks

Daehlluks

Awards
Dae, happy to read your story, it inspires newbies like me who are just starting working out. I have looked at the avatar, is this how you look like? I have admired it. I want to shed off some fats in my belly and put on lean muscles just the way they look in your avatar any advice?
Hi Glow, yes that’s me in my Avatar. It has taken a couple of years for my physique to get where it is. I don’t know too much about your physical stats or any training you’ve done but it starts with diet. I prepare/meal prep my own meals everyday. Reading about macronutrients has helped me and also finding a fitness regime I enjoy.

Stillbloom

Awards
This is really quick I'm dropping by again to say Hi to newcomers..bye

stevewanders

stevewanders

Awards
New here but this is a great forum! Appreciate all of the information here and look forward to contributing!
:goodpost:

Miketee

Awards
Dear Anabolic minds im honoured to join such a vast community and looking forwards to being here.
I am mike to everyone here, not my real name. Im 35.
And been involved with training a good number of years.
See you in the forums.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear Anabolic minds im honoured to join such a vast community and looking forwards to being here.
I am mike to everyone here, not my real name. Im 35.
And been involved with training a good number of years.
See you in the forums.
Welcome

DaSlaya

Awards
Hello AM! I am 39 years old and I have been in the U.S. Army for the last 19 years and 7 months, and am currently transitioning to civilian life, and will be retired June 1, 2019. I have been a member of Supplement Reviews (under same name) for the last 2 years or so, and have since moved on and looking for a new home since the changes of the site. So I am no stranger to supplements or working out.

I had total reconstructive surgery on my left ankle in march of this year, and it took 7 months of Physical Therapy before I could really lift seriously again. I can no longer run, but was able to squat and deadlift again in September of this year. I got back in the game with the GZCL UHF 9 week program, and have actually gained most of my strength back!

My goals are to be as strong as possible as I get older in life and to continue to stay in shape! I am 6'2 and 242 pounds, so I have no need to really bulk and never have interest in cutting. Here is a pic from my gym a couple months ago (I am the guy on the left in the red shirt). I look forward to getting to know everyone.

YMCA Morning Crew.jpg

JESSIENAM

Awards
Hi froma Europe.
Sorry for my poor language.
43 years old. 96 kg
See you.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM! I am 39 years old and I have been in the U.S. Army for the last 19 years and 7 months, and am currently transitioning to civilian life, and will be retired June 1, 2019. I have been a member of Supplement Reviews (under same name) for the last 2 years or so, and have since moved on and looking for a new home since the changes of the site. So I am no stranger to supplements or working out.

I had total reconstructive surgery on my left ankle in march of this year, and it took 7 months of Physical Therapy before I could really lift seriously again. I can no longer run, but was able to squat and deadlift again in September of this year. I got back in the game with the GZCL UHF 9 week program, and have actually gained most of my strength back!

My goals are to be as strong as possible as I get older in life and to continue to stay in shape! I am 6'2 and 242 pounds, so I have no need to really bulk and never have interest in cutting. Here is a pic from my gym a couple months ago (I am the guy on the left in the red shirt). I look forward to getting to know everyone.

View attachment 176308
Welcome to AM! And thank you for your service!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 176308
Make sure you say hi to demetedcowboy..he is also an Army vet. Thank you for your service.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 176308
Welcome brother. Medically Retired E-5 11B, good to have you hear. I did 10 years when they retired me

DaSlaya

Awards
Thanks for the welcome brother!! Nothing wrong with Infantry. I did 7 years as a 96B (changed to 35F now), then I went to Selection and held 18E and 18F until I switched to the Warrant Officer World and became a 180A. Luckily for me my injuries kicked up later on, so I will medically retire at 100% same time as my 20 years (May 2019). 100% disabled or not, I can still crush it in the gym :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, happy to be here!!

Andyhall

Awards
Hi I'mnew here just looking into research for my first cycle

Snake Fires

Awards
Whatsgood everybody, my name is Jake feyers just want to say whatsup before I started diving in. I know I'll get alot of good information here, I've heard some things?.
I've been on and off of training my whole life . Yada yada yada just getting the gears rolling again thought I would get social with everything. Profile will be edited soon enough. Peace , God bless?

SwolySpirit

Awards
Also looking for first time cycle advice. Needing help on a cycle that will help recomp/tighten loose skin

Mike420

Awards
What's up all! I'm Mike , I'm 32 yrs old been lifting since the 6 the grade. Been a passion for yrs .

btctradinginc

Awards
BTC Trading Inc is a privately-owned, full-service broker-dealer and offshore investment advisor, providing quality investment service to high net worth individuals and institutions worldwide.

dedication00

Awards
Hello everyone. I was a member many moons ago but I'm back in the game. I have been lifting consistently for around 12 years. Trying to avoid the "dad bod" & help motivate my friends to do the same. Big on compound lifts, assault bikes and running.

mp420

Awards
sono nuovo
salvatore esposito
dall italia
40 anni
mi alleno da circa 15 anni

sono felice di stare con voi

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sono nuovo
salvatore esposito
dall italia
40 anni
mi alleno da circa 15 anni

sono felice di stare con voi

Siamo felici di averti qui. goditi questa fantastica tavola, che ha molte conoscenze.

Kingse0

Awards
Greetings,

I am 30 years old guy working as an Seo and want to promote my websites on your forum and also want to learn new tactics of Seo through general forum.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey everyone! Well I am new here but not new to supplements or the gym haha Tore my acl about a year ago so been taking it easier because of it Just got back into the gym pretty heavy about 2 months ago and forgot how much I missed it!

Currently doing a lean bulk sitting at around 203. trying to get in 3000 calories a day.

Following Joe Defrancos Strong Bastard lifting program which is amazing so far!

Supplements being used as of right now,

Creatine

whey Protein

Noxivol

Laxogenin 100 by Hi-tech mostly hoping to see quicker recovery with this...

Food lots of food lol

Hoping to add useful information here! seems like most of y'all are pretty cool!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome guys! Glad you’re here!