Welcome Thread!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be popping my workout tracker cherry with leg day. WOO!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
First off I would like to say "Awesome" job for always trying to better yourselves (Jerry etc / AM).

Is this a work in progress like the diet tracker or is it a "this is how it is use it or not" kind of addition?

Appreciated either way :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always a work in progress...but spare the suggestions right now....some people are a bit burned out.. :lol:

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely a work in progress. Member input is what will make it the most innovative application of its' kind. :) I'm not burned out you jackass.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But I sense that in a few hours, I will be.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get back in your hole!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
itd be awesome if you could do logs like this...and people just log onto your link for updated details..

new wave of logs

:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be worked on.... Basically you tag your link and it displays in your post. Like embedding videos....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All your base are belong to us

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Always a work in progress...but spare the suggestions right now....some people are a bit burned out.. :lol:
No worries :) I understand. Joo guyz are doing good, and as you can see we all appreciate it!

Can you let me know where I can give feedback that you will see? Some thread would be good. Me and the Mrs. Just started on Fitday, so I guess I'll log my workouts here.

Again ty :thumbsup:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you know, I think this ought to be a requirement for doing logs. Keeps people accountale for their goals, and would help make it easier for members to follow along with the person logging it. Maybe not everyday, but this would be great for at least once per week.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Nice

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very Nice....I'll use the heck out of this feature. Thanks Jerry!!

LD

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good additions. Keep up the good work fellas.:cheers:

Anyway to get the option to "add custom exercise" on the workout tracker? Would be usefull for things like Hammer strength machines, etc.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's already a dropdown box there for adding a Custom Workout. Or am I missing what you're asking for?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just figured out what you were saying, good call we'll get that added ASAP.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There's already a dropdown box there for adding a Custom Workout. Or am I missing what you're asking for?
Ya, but when creating a "workout" you can only add exercises already in the data base(unless i am just missing something)

An option that says "add custom exercise" then you can add exercises that may not be on the list already.. Ie. "Hammer Strength Military press" "Rack Chins" "Rack Deads"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just came across this thread and the new workout tracker and love it, great jog and many kudos to who ever put this together.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
You guys are getting better everyday. BB.com is gonna be in trouble soon!!! lol!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
With all these new additons what need is there for other forums.. i really have to start putting amspace to use..

bigman123

Awards
damn a bunch of original genius' at work over here at AM... like the logger idea guys very nice addition!