Wedgylx Epi-Plex & Lean Edge Log

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,
I've been off the forums for a while but ran a log of Follidrone a couple years ago here. I'm going to run the Epi-Plex with Lean Edge as I get ready for summer so I can compare. I weighed in and started the supplements last week on 2/3/21. We got some crazy snow in the North East (more today too) so my past week had some ups/downs. Looking forward to concentrating now!

On 2/3 I weighed in at 245lb on the dot - I'm cutting down and eating in the area of 1800-2000 cals. Mostly whole/natural foods, keeping carbs low and protein at least 40%. I'm going to do my best to post daily food logs and also post my workouts.

Workout wise - I have a 4 day split right now I'm running. Its pretty close to push/pull and I will post workouts as well as my nutrition logs (I use myfitnesspal if anyone wants to connect).

I took some before photos but I'll wait until the end and post the before/afters together.

Dosage:
LEAN EDGE - 2 caps upon waking (empty stomach), 2 caps in afternoon (empty stomach)
EPI-PLEX - 1 Cap in afternoon with meal, 1 cap in evening with meal

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS:
BuckedUp WokeAF Preworkout
GAT Creatine Monohydrate

Other than that I just take things for health (Resveratrol, Choline, Turmeric, VitD, Quertecin, Zinc)

Happy to take anyones feedback as we go through this adventure.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2/8 Was a pretty good day. Food was dialed in, real low on carbs but high on protein. I tried a new brocolli/cheddar stuffed chicken breast recipe and it was AWESOME. If anyone wants a link, let me know.

2/8/21 Workout
Incline Barbell Bench Press - 245lb X8 X6 X5, 185lbX11
Hammer Strength Flat Bench - 120lb X8 X7 X7, 70lbX17
Arnold Presses - 55lb X9 X9 X7 X7
Cambered Tri Pushdowns - 88lb X12 X12 X9
French Press Machine - 110lb X9 X7, 70lb X20
Leg Press - 540lb X18 X18 X15
Goblet Squats - 110lb X12 X12 X12

Felt strong today, we will see how things progress now that I'm almost at a full week. I imagine the EpiPlex takes a while to kick in, I remember using Follidrone that was the case. I got 2 bottles each of the EpiPlex and Lean Edge so I'm in it to win it.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive been running Epi-Plex for a long time now and i really enjoy its effect. Never tried Lean Edge, curious to see how they stack.
Definitely following along on this.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive been running Epi-Plex for a long time now and i really enjoy its effect. Never tried Lean Edge, curious to see how they stack.
Definitely following along on this.
Thanks for the eyes. Any particular tips on the Epi? 1 cap, twice per day with food sound right?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the eyes. Any particular tips on the Epi? 1 cap, twice per day with food sound right?
Yeah I space them out every 12 hour and making sure one serving is with my pre-workout meal. Dont know if that does anything but it feeds my placebo thinking at least :D

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I space them out every 12 hour and making sure one serving is with my pre-workout meal. Dont know if that does anything but it feeds my placebo thinking at least :D
HA, makes sense! I've been doing the same just out of convenience. thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In to follow along. Looking forward to seeing your results and I hope you'll love the stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to follow along .. good luck.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In on this as well!
Thanks for following along! I miss being able to edit posts - back in the day I'd make an "official" post for the day and come back later to attach my food info. I don't want to make so many posts that its hard to follow....

I also wanted to go back and edit the starting weight, I was off (using one of those "smart scales" and misread the last reading).

Started 240 last week, today I weighed in at 237.4lb so down 2.6 in my first week. Good start, time to keep it going. Once I have more weigh-ins I can post a pic of the graph.

2/10/2021 Workout:
Pullups - Body X15 X12
Wide Grip Pullups - Body X10 X8
Neutral Shoulder-Width Pulldowns - 180lb X8 X8 X7
Cambered Cable Pullovers - 80lb X11 X9 X7
Cambered Curls - 100lb X8 X6 X5
Hammer Strength Preacher Curls - 170lb X7 X7, 125lb X13
Hammer Strength Crunch Machine - 190lb X30 X25 X18

Feeling good, definitely feeling "fuller" a bit, but my diet is pretty dialed in and I just switched my workout program up - so I'm sure its all playing into it.

Not feeling hungry at all and seem to have a bit of a "pep" - hard to explain. Could be Lean Effect for sure, but cleaning the food up I'm sure is a big part too. Today is a big calorie burn as I had the day off, so I hit the gym this morning and I have hockey tonight. When I wore my HR monitor hockey usually burned off a good 800 cals. Unfortunately many times I drink 400-500 cals of beer after HAHA. Not tonight! All clean! I'll probably bump up my carbs today

Logging is helping a lot. We are getting killed with snow this week in New England. I can't remember the last time I shoveled/snowblowed without some beers, but I was a good boy last night. My family booked a trip for August at a lake house - my boy by then will be almost 2 and I'm sure people will be taking a lot of pictures. We have a private beach and I don't want to cringe every time family posts a photo of my son and I on social media haha. No time like the present!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_1875.JPG

Here’s yesterday’s food log. A tad light on protein for the day but I was also off from gym. As I mentioned, I did quite a bit of shoveling so that was my workout.

I’ll post today’s food tomorrow with my update. Tomorrow will be off from lifting, but I have hockey tonight and tomorrow night so plenty of HIT cardio

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Macros looking on point.

Hockey = Cardio :)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_1930.JPG

Cals slightly higher, with two hockey nights back to back I was definitely starving. Hungry this morning too, but back at it. Wife wants to order out tonight when I get home from gym, so eyeing a nice chicken kabob salad this evening.

Feeling good! Looking forward to weighing in next week. Like everyone, the weekend is where I “make it or break it”. Why do they make booze taste so damn good???

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 202345

Cals slightly higher, with two hockey nights back to back I was definitely starving. Hungry this morning too, but back at it. Wife wants to order out tonight when I get home from gym, so eyeing a nice chicken kabob salad this evening.

Feeling good! Looking forward to weighing in next week. Like everyone
, the weekend is where I “make it or break it”. Why do they make booze taste so damn good???
I could say the same things about BBQ! I ate way too much on Friday night and i'm feeling it this morning.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I could say the same things about BBQ! I ate way too much on Friday night and i'm feeling it this morning.
I love bbq - fortunately no good places around me. I have a nice grill and charcoal smoker that I love - but I have like 24-30 inches of snow in my yard right now haha. I make ribs in the oven too, once you get it down it’s definitely a worthy substitute. Made them a few weeks ago

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I love bbq - fortunately no good places around me. I have a nice grill and charcoal smoker that I love - but I have like 24-30 inches of snow in my yard right now haha. I make ribs in the oven too, once you get it down it’s definitely a worthy substitute. Made them a few weeks ago

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Actually - the day I took the photo in my avatar I had made ribs. It was my birthday, hit the gym then made ribs and watched the Bruins play a matinee game, then ufc all night. Pretty good birthday! And my son liked ribs, very good news
IMG_0869.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh dang those ribs look good! I need to get a smoker. Mission BBQs smoker and me picking up the BBQ I ordered is working at the moment tough 😆

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh dang those ribs look good! I need to get a smoker. Mission BBQs smoker and me picking up the BBQ I ordered is working at the moment tough 😆
it all depends on what you want to do, but I got a nice vertical smoker for under $200 I love. Its way higher quality than the other cuisinart and dynaglow verticals - i can't say enough about it. If you want to make 8 racks its not right for you, but if you want to be able to cook ~4 racks or a mix of things for small bbqs its perfect. And when its just my house, making a rack and some wings is perfect.

Fornetto Basso 45.28-in H x 20.28-in W 389.36-sq in Black Charcoal Vertical Smoker in the Charcoal Smokers department at Lowes.com

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Drinking my preworkout and checking in. I have some workouts to post - I need to be better about my nutrition log for weekends to finish the log. Weekend for food could have been better, could have been worse. Back to it though, I have my food delivery coming in time for dinner.

I keep track of my workouts on paper and translate into excel from there - so at the end of the 4 weeks I'll have a screenshot of how they progress. I increase weight and decrease weight across 4 weeks generally following the same routine, then I mix it up and reset to higher reps again. Some exercises I deviate, but its a general rule. No side effects to speak of. The only negative issue I had with follodrine was stomach aches - they got better when I made sure to take them with my largest meals but never went away. So far no issues with GI on straight Epi

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4 Workouts completed since the last time I posted one.

2 days of Hockey, 2 days of gym. I have hockey Tuesday, Wednesday this week but I'll be posting diet logs. Back to gym Thursday, Saturday, Sunday. I'm usually hitting 4 days/week so I have a 4 day split. If I get the chance to hit an extra day, I just restart the cycle.

Workout 2/13/21
Alternating Incline Db Bench - 100lb X10, X9, X8
Dips - Body+25lbs X8, X8, X6
1 Arm Rope Pushdown - 35lb X13, X12, X8
Hammer Strength Triceps Extensions/Skulls - 155lb X15, X13, X13
Cable Leg Press - 290lb X18, X18, X15
Deadlifts -185lb X15, X14
Standing DB Military Press - 65lb X5, X5, X5

Workout 2/15/21
Pullups - Body+25lb X5, X5, X5
Neutral Pullups - Body X9, X9
Hammer Strength Underhand Rows - 135lb X10, X8 90lb X20
1 Arm Cable Rows - 90lb X9, X8, X7
DB Curls - 50lb X8, X7, X5
Cambered Preacher Curls - 70lb X10, X7
DB Preacher Curls - 35lb X9, X9 25lbX16
Standing Calf Extensions - 155lb X28, 170lb X25, X22
Hanging Leg Raises -> Supported Leg Raise - X6->X12, X5->X12

I felt really strong on a lot of the things today for the back,bis day. Moving up in a lot of my lifts, feeling and looking more full in my opinion.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it all depends on what you want to do, but I got a nice vertical smoker for under $200 I love. Its way higher quality than the other cuisinart and dynaglow verticals - i can't say enough about it. If you want to make 8 racks its not right for you, but if you want to be able to cook ~4 racks or a mix of things for small bbqs its perfect. And when its just my house, making a rack and some wings is perfect.

Fornetto Basso 45.28-in H x 20.28-in W 389.36-sq in Black Charcoal Vertical Smoker in the Charcoal Smokers department at Lowes.com
Awesome thanks for the link. That looks like exactly what I need :)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome thanks for the link. That looks like exactly what I need :)
Like anything, takes some time. I'm still a novice smoker, so learning as I go.

Strong supplements is a new one for me - I'm going to check you guys out next time I'm looking

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_2043.JPG

Here’s today’s food! Hockey night tonight and tomorrow, let’s burn it up baby!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took a quick peek this morning and I'm down again, which is good. In all honesty, last weekend wasn't great - so I'll take anything haha. I had my dads 60th Saturday and then Valentines day Sunday - but not awful. Still worked out and made otherwise good choices - drank more beer Saturday than I probably should have. Tomorrow I'll do another official weigh in and report back.

I'm going to post todays food in a minute, I like the chart on my phone so I'll use that to screenshot and post later (I'm on laptop now). I figured since I don't have a workout to post, I'll post a deeper look at today's nutrition. Today is another hockey night so I tend to go a bit higher on carbs and I usually have a sandwich with lunch which is unusual for me.

Nutrition Log for 2/17/21

7am - 2 caps Lean Edge

830am - coffee + truvia + half half (I make a half pot and nurse on it until lunch time thanks to my yeti)

11am - 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese, 75g Strawberries, 1oz lite sharp cheddar

130pm - 3.5 oz Chicken Breast, 1oz Pepper Jack, 1 TBSP Olive Oil Mayo, 1 Onion Roll, yellow mustard

330pm - 1.5 Scoops Dymatize Cocoa Pebbles Isolate + 1 cup Unsweet Macadamia Milk

630pm - Stuffed Chicken Breast (7oz chicken, 1tbsp Cream Cheese Spread, 3 TBSP sharp cheddar, 1/4 cup broccoli chopped)
1 Cup White Jasmine Rice + 1/2 TBSP Kerrygold Butter

8pm - 1 Medium Apple

12am - Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt + 60g Strawberries + 1/2 scoop Dymatize Vanilla Whey Isolate

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_2063.JPG

And the accompanying graph/numbers for the log above

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm a dummy and forgot to continue with my supplement dosage. Here it is, in case anyone has recommendations.

7am (empty stomach) - 2 caps Lean Edge

130pm with sandwich - 1 cap EpiPlex + 1 Cap Resveratrol + 1 Cap Choline

330pm with shake - 5000IU Vitamin D

430pm (empty stomach) - 2 caps Lean Edge

630pm with dinner - 1 cap turmeric/quertecin + 1 cap zinc picolinate

8pm with apple - 1 cap EpiPlex (this is "preworkout" on way to hockey)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Down to 235lb on the dot, so i've lost 5lb since starting this log.

As I mentioned, last weekend could have been a lot better, so I'm glad to be down 2.4lb this week. I'm especially happy to be losing at this rate since I had been dieting for a couple weeks leading up to this log - so I didn't get that automatic big first drop in weight. Unfortunately I was over 250 for Xmas - so 235lb feels good right now. And still only on my first bottles, so I'm really looking forward to the before/after pics down the road!

Tonight I'll be hitting a "push" workout, breakfast for dinner too - yum. I'll post the nutrition and workout either this evening or tomorrow morning.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Down to 235lb on the dot, so i've lost 5lb since starting this log.

As I mentioned, last weekend could have been a lot better, so I'm glad to be down 2.4lb this week. I'm especially happy to be losing at this rate since I had been dieting for a couple weeks leading up to this log - so I didn't get that automatic big first drop in weight. Unfortunately I was over 250 for Xmas - so 235lb feels good right now. And still only on my first bottles, so I'm really looking forward to the before/after pics down the road!

Tonight I'll be hitting a "push" workout, breakfast for dinner too - yum. I'll post the nutrition and workout either this evening or tomorrow morning.
That's awesome that you've made such great progress that quickly. I'm going to start trying to lean down some myself in the next couple of weeks if I can ever get my workouts back consistent.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's awesome that you've made such great progress that quickly. I'm going to start trying to lean down some myself in the next couple of weeks if I can ever get my workouts back consistent.
I gained some weight at the end of the wife's pregnancy - long story but she was "any minute now" for like 2 weeks. Lots of ordering out. Then we had the baby and I drank/ate too much on paternity leave haha. Then the baby started to eat real food and I gained even more....I lost a good amount in the beginning of COVID last year and got down to 225, but ballooned back up to 250 again.

Never again, I'd love to get down to 210 this year. I still have ~1.5 bottles of EpiPlex and Lean Edge to go - so plenty of time to see some progress. After that, I'll log Anabolic Effect and continue

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Solid day today - food was right on the money and had an intense workout.

breakfast - coffee with half/half+truvia, cashews/pistachios, light sharp cheese

snack - whey+macadamia milk

lunch - greek yogurt, whey, strawberries

post workout - whey, collagen

Dinner - 3 eggs, ham, pepper jack cheese, 2 slices wheat bread, butter, honeydew melon

snack - cottage cheese with blueberries

Workout
Incline Barbell Bench - 275lb X4 X4 X3
Hammer Strength Flat Bench - 130lb X9 X7 X7, 80lb X17
Arnold Presses - 65lb X5 X5 X5 X5
Cambered Tricep Pushdowns - 95lb X10 X9 X8 X8
French Press Machine - 120lb X6 X6, 80lb X18
Leg Press - 540lb X20 630lb X13 X13
Goblet Squats - 105lb X12 X12 X10

Definitely feeling good! I'm looking forward to coming back to this workout next week where I will go a bit heavier on a few things and possibly try for 315lb on incline (last month I hit 305 for a single). I really focus on the form and controlled negatives even on my heavier sets, I tore my pec back in college and I'm done powering through haha, so we will see if I can do it.

2 good weigh-ins, and muscle bellies are nice and full especially during my workouts - so all good stuff to report thus far.

My legs are going to be sore as HELL, I can feel it already. I did some aggressive intervals after my workout Monday, then I had hockey Tuesday and Wednesday, and hit them hard with the last couple of press motions today. They are already stiffening up, so I'll give them a break tomorrow. Not sure if I'm hitting gym tomorrow, but will definitely be there Saturday and Sunday at minimum so I'll have more to report. I'm going to try and make myself log through the weekend and only give myself 1 day off, but try to use my head and make any cheat worth it.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_2155.JPG

Really not a bad day considering! Every Friday at home I make homemade pizza, so I saved a lot of calories and went super light on carbs all day in preparation.

Had a few old fashioned’s as well, I go really light on the agave when I make it so it didn’t end up killing my day

Back at it today, about to do more shoveling and then hit the gym. I’m in the Boston area and we have gotten like 5 snow storms in the last couple of weeks. The first was the worst, we got over 2 feet overnight - it was a lot even for my big snowblower. Looks like 4 more inches, child’s play

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had a good weekend. With the kid, it gets hard to update as much when I'm home (plus using my laptop at my office is a bit easier). I've got a big dump of nutrition and workouts to add. Weigh-in will be thursday again

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

2-20-21 Workout
Weighted Pullups - BW+40lb X5, X4
Wide Grip Pullups - BWX10, X9
Close Grip Pulldowns - 180lb X5, X5, X5
Neutral Wide Pulldowns - 200lb X5 X5
Cambered Pullovers - 88lb X7 X6
Cambered Curls - 110lb X4, X3 80lbX9
Hammer Strength Preacher Curls - 185lb X5, X4 125lb X14
Hammer Strength Crunch Machine - 200lbX30, X22, X22
Bent Calfs - 185lb X25, X25, X25

Good workout - its a good start for keeping calories balanced on Saturday!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

2/21/21 Workout
Alternating Incline DB Press 100lb X12, X9, X7
Weighted Dips - BW+40lb X6, X6, X6
DB Military Press - 80lb X6, X6, X5
1 Arm Rope Pushdown - 42lb X10, X9, X9
Hammer Strength Skull Crushers - 170lb X12, X10, X8
Cable Leg Press - 330lb X15, X13
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 225lb X12, X10

Another pretty good weekend workout. I forgot to mention that yesterday I did Interval Training on the arch trainer after weights. Sunday I didn't, I have hockey tonight so I figured the couple sets of leg press and deads would be enough

I generally only do 2 sets of my leg exercises if it falls the day before a hockey game

I feel like my shoulder strength is struggling since I'm doing them with/after chest lately - but probably a good way to mix it up!

I got an Apple Watch this weekend, so far its pretty good at keeping you thinking about health/calories. We will see if it helps at all

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today is a hockey day, tomorrow back to the gym, wednesday hockey, thursday gym. Probably taking Friday off.

Wife says she notices a huge difference, thats great news here. I was a good boy this weekend, hopefully the scale rewards me! I didn't have a beer all weekend - I'm far from an alcoholic but thats something I haven't done in a long long time. I'm trying to stick with vodka/soda when I do drink.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_2267.JPG

There’s yesterday’s food. Good skate last night for sure.

Looking forward to hitting gym tonight, tomorrow another hockey day. Calories will be a bit lower today with less carbs and more fat, then back up a bit tomorrow.

Still feeling great - first bottles are looking slim, which means I’m approaching half way. I’m hoping I’m down 2 more and then I’m down 7-8lb on the first bottles. Doubling that means 15lb of weight loss, nothing to sniff at.

I’d definitely say I notice appetite suppression and positive clean energy/mood from the Lean edge.

Muscles are looking fuller, little more vascular from the combo of weight loss and epi

I think I’m in the “zone” right now after having a few weeks to kick in. Pedal is to the metal!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also just an FYI, 2 bottles of Anabolic Effect have been ordered. I'll have it ready to go after this log finishes......if things continue how they are I may be tempted to add a bottle of epiplex and run the third bottle along side AE......hard choice. I don't want the party to stop yet, but I'd love to try it solo to get a better idea of what exactly is giving me the results.....any advice? @sns8778 @TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also just an FYI, 2 bottles of Anabolic Effect have been ordered. I'll have it ready to go after this log finishes......if things continue how they are I may be tempted to add a bottle of epiplex and run the third bottle along side AE......hard choice. I don't want the party to stop yet, but I'd love to try it solo to get a better idea of what exactly is giving me the results.....any advice? @sns8778 @TheMrMuscle
I always advice running a product solo the first time you run it. That way you get a solid feeling and understanding of how it affects you. But I can say from experience that Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex together are fire!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always advice running a product solo the first time you run it. That way you get a solid feeling and understanding of how it affects you. But I can say from experience that Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex together are fire!
Damn you and your 50-50 answer! haha, just kidding. I could also do a third bottle of epi and THEN try AE....

Do you notice any drop-off when you stop taking the Epi? I know its not a cycle or anything, just curious

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you're fine to run a bottle of Epi-Plex over into your first bottle of the Anabolic Effect cycle.

You're already trying Epi-Plex by itself to see how it works for you and then you'd be doing Anabolic Effect solo after the 1 bottle overlap. And the overlap really makes sense too because the best results with Anabolic Effect tend to start for most people around the weeks 3 to 4 mark.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think you're fine to run a bottle of Epi-Plex over into your first bottle of the Anabolic Effect cycle.

You're already trying Epi-Plex by itself to see how it works for you and then you'd be doing Anabolic Effect solo after the 1 bottle overlap. And the overlap really makes sense too because the best results with Anabolic Effect tend to start for most people around the weeks 3 to 4 mark.
Nice, thats good advice. I think I'll go for that