We cuttin now ✂️

I forgot to include that Todays fasted weight was
189. 8! My midsection is starting to come together the way I was hoping it would look before I went on vacation, I definitely look deflated a little. We were talking at the gym yesterday morning and they asked me why I'm trying to cut so much right now, I told them my goals and I got the dreaded response lol. You already look a lot smaller then you normally do 😭. It was a middle age/older woman, so I know she's trying to give me a compliment but you know how that one goes over lol. When I told them I was trying to get down to 175 to 178 lb they kind of looked at me like I was crazy though. They don't seem to think I'm going to be able to cut that much weight. It always baffles me the limitations in people's minds. I was 190 when we were having the conversation and the goal weight being 175-178 is 12-15 lb, I got lower back and oblique fat and inner thigh fat I can spare. (there's no actual goal weight, I just assume that's where il end up to get to 8ish%)

I still haven't taken pics, you guys know I'm always posting my progress pics but 3 things keep happening lol.

1. I'm not lifting nearly as much and im doing much more cardio and conditioning, after a workout I usually don't mind taking off my shirt snapping a few pictures, but when you're soaking wet drenched in sweat I don't want to take that shirt off unless I have a dry shirt to put on afterwards and a lot of times I'm in a rush and I don't so I've just been throwing on a nasty hooded sweatshirt for the ride home and then hop in the shower. I'm a 2min ride and the men's room only has 2 shower stalls so most the time I don't even bother. So I'm basically just not taking pictures like I normally do.

2. I'm not super excited to take pictures as I'm getting smaller

3. I honestly just keep forgetting, there's nothing slapping me in the face saying hey you should take a picture of this so I just forget to do it. I haven't even been taking pictures of my weight on the scale like I normally do.

Il get some up this week
 
Tomorrow is a double session, boxing at noon and high rep push and heavy bag in the evening.

Tuesday and Thursday are lifting/conditioning and heavy bag work

Wednesday and Friday I have nothing planned but they're probably going to end up being high intensity cardio days. Saturday is more lifting/conditioning and heavy bag work in the morning
 
The overfilled poptarts are good! But keep in mind they are individually packaged for the listed macros, and only 5 in a box. So if you eat 2, they are more calories overall.

I just had the Cinnamon Carmel ones last night, and they’re even better than the strawberry.
 
The overfilled poptarts are good! But keep in mind they are individually packaged for the listed macros, and only 5 in a box. So if you eat 2, they are more calories overall.

I just had the Cinnamon Carmel ones last night, and they’re even better than the strawberry.
Can’t ever go wrong with a pop tart but over Super Stuffed ones…..damn that’s another level of good!
 
Yea I’ve been thinking about ordering duretics from ma when you guys get them in but hearing this is a big relief I’m glad to hear thanks man

Be careful with those.

From a bodybuilding perspective, if you just get leaner you simply don’t need them (that’s what John Meadows always preached). Just be ready & take your conditioning seriously.

If you’re making weight for a strength contest, we have dropped 10% bodyweight with my wife many times without them, and put back on more than that by contest 24 hours later without the use of IVs. If you know what you are doing, diuretics are entirely unnecessary.
 
Back
Top