We cuttin now ✂️

I love stuff like that too. You feel like you're getting dessert at meal Time!View attachment 263422
View attachment 263423

View attachment 263425View attachment 263424
View attachment 263426
View attachment 263427
Potassium 785☝️
Also had a monster, banana and a elevate bar while I was at the vet (kitten is having weird issues walking. Hoping it's just a injury but we're already up to $500 on the first 2 visits so I can see where this is going to end 😩)

View attachment 263428

Had a THC edible also and some light cream in my coffee

Totals were super low
Approximately
2280cal
150p
230c
70f

Sodium 2800mg
Potassium 1900mg
Fiber 27g


For the sake of performance, once in going all out I'm going to need to double my sodium and potassium. 5000/3500, something like that. I know that's not peak interest in many people but I had some serious cramping issues last summer if anybody remembers correctly, so I would like to avoid that!

Let's get another 25-50gm protein and another 50-75gm carbs today too
How is your cat doing?

Mirin cut btw
 
Did the planned workout, and got my mile and a half walk in afterwards. Only thing I didn't do was that trap bar deadlift final set. I'm already a bit sore overall and didn't want to push it. I basically just did a bunch of sets of five with a weight I probably could have done for 20 lol. My girl made dinner, 72gm protein, 30 carbs (half is fiber) and 25 fat. No matter how many times I tell her how I eat she plans meals how she eats. When I tell her post workout I look for high protein, high carbs and low fat it goes in one ear and out the other. Then she makes me something like above and says it's high protein tho! It's annoying. I. Sure some people would look at me as ungrateful but the point is..... I'm dieting, and I didn't ask her to cook and when I cook for here, I make meals that fit her diet plan not take my own meals and stay here this will work for you. You can't just do whatever you want and then try to wrap it up as a present for someone. Especially when I already had food prepped! I ended up using a bowl of cereals to hit my carbs and went to bed.

P175
C300
F50

Cal 2350
Edit: cal is 2550. Forgot the edible and the coffee.
 
Last edited:
Notes- no injury pain, ankles, core and a few muscle groups are sore but it's not a bad soreness. Just worked a few things I haven't done anything for in quite a while. I feel dehydrated and low energy tho. When I'm at the gym I can turn it up and do what I got to do but outside of the gym I'm tired I feel low energy. I think it's because I just went from eating like 5,000 calories a day on vacation into a 1000cal deficit while doubling my cardio
 
Last edited:
Keep that salt and water up, if you are sweating like usual and cut a couple hundred grams of carbs you might be feeling a touch of dehydration creep in also. Especially after puking a lot of what you drank up the other night.
 
By the way, I am signing up for this transformation challenge, it might be something fun for you to keep you on track.
 
Keep that salt and water up, if you are sweating like usual and cut a couple hundred grams of carbs you might be feeling a touch of dehydration creep in also. Especially after puking a lot of what you drank up the other night.
I am, I woke up with a massive headache. Like a drinking hangover headache. I know that feeling, when it's dehydration and you have that massive headache a lot of times it means you took in adequate amounts of electrolytes, but not enough water.

When you have adequate or an abundant amount of electrolytes and just minerals in general but not enough fluid, your body will literally pull fluid from your brain to get the osmotic balance it needs
 
IMG_20260930_091825983.webp
IMG_20260930_094333658~2.webp
Screenshot_20260930-091946_Google.webp


Macros don't include the ketchup for the coffee I had with this
 
Back
Top