Washed up UFC fighters in Shark Fights

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
heres a list from MMa weekly.....

SHARK FIGHTS 13 FULL RESULTS:

Trevor Prangley def. Keith Jardine by split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29)
Houston Alexander def. Sokoudjou by TKO (strikes) at 1:31, R2
Paul Daley def. Jorge Masvidal by unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
Danillo Villefort def. Joey Villasenor by unanimous decision (30-27 on all cards)
Tarec Saffiedine def. Brock Larson by unanimous decision (30-27 on all cards)
Paul Bradley def. Johnny Rees by submission (rear naked choke), at 4:28, R1
Ronnie Mann def. Doug Evans by split decision (48-47, 48-47, 47-48)
Aaron Rosa def. Devin Cole by unanimous decision (29-28 on all cards)
Daniel Strauss def. Karen Darabedyan by unanimous decision
Eric Davilla def. Pete Spratt by submission (guillotine choke) at 3:49, R2

Jardine is done. He cant even win a decision because he knows if he gets close his glass jaw will break. I feel bad for him because I liked him...until he beat chuck : ( seriously how could chuck not knock him out.

The Houston Alexander Vs. Sokoudjou fight was terrible. Too really washed up black guys with terrible 1 dimensional styles and no gas tanks fought each other. I am glad Houston won but still hes pretty much done I would say. I dont think MMA is for Sokoudou. Its been a few years now and he is still TERRIBLE! Does he only train what he likes? Which is weights with roids? I think he is retarded. How does his camp not help fill in the massive holes in his game. I think Dan Henderson has had enough with this pile of juice.

mh625

Awards
There is probably only a few guys on that card that have a lot of talent. For example Paul Daley is very dangerous for anyone at 170 if Daley can make weight that is.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad Semtex is a punk and got himself kicked out of the UFC. A lot of people were excited to see him make it to the big show.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
The Danillo Villefort / Joey Villasenor entertaining I thought.
The rest while not worth the 30+ dollars were better than watching some crappy movie on hbo. However I had to turn the volume way down so I wasn't distracted from the fights, especially at the end, by the total morons commentating. Don and El Guapo were an embarrassment. They weren't even commentating the fight half the time. Kinda felt it insulting to the fighters who have to go back and watch their fights with an entire soundtrack of mindless banter.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
That organization is going down....wait were they ever going up?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Danillo Villefort / Joey Villasenor entertaining I thought.
The rest while not worth the 30+ dollars were better than watching some crappy movie on hbo. However I had to turn the volume way down so I wasn't distracted from the fights, especially at the end, by the total morons commentating. Don and El Guapo were an embarrassment. They weren't even commentating the fight half the time. Kinda felt it insulting to the fighters who have to go back and watch their fights with an entire soundtrack of mindless banter.
I haven't watched this card, but I've always liked Bas as a commentator.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Paul being a recent UFC vet should have finished this fight. Jardine should look for a new job.

iron fists

Awards
jardine has been done.. he had way more ufc losses than anyone else in arow befor they got cut. it is not thatr his style is mean and nasty like he claims...it is really uncordinated and unathletic to say the least, thats why he gets dropped so easily becuase he is never on balance and has a hard time rolling with the shots because he dont even know where his feet are going to stuuter step to next..

and cutting daley was a good choice for the ufc...how can he go to being a title contender to not being able to finish a guy who cannot make it in the ufc??? if his standup was as good as it was claimed, his range could have been found easily...masvidal backe straight up everytime and then circled....no real diffcult angles at all....and daley needs to wathc his looping left hook that he reaches and paws with becasue a real crisp striker will cut that off with an inside right and put him down...but then even the average striker looks like he is "world class" agianst wrestlers and bjj guys.. he is way over hyped.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Jardine too top it off just got suspended for pushing an official. It sounded liek an accident. He wouldn't do that. The fuking guy was pulling at his shirt. what an idiot.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I haven't watched this card, but I've always liked Bas as a commentator.
I've heard Bas commentate before on older shows and he's certainly sounded much more focused in the past.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard Bas commentate before on older shows and he's certainly sounded much more focused in the past.
I personally don't like Bas. He's just a whore that'll sell anything to pad his bank account. Don Frye, on the other hand, is pure comedic gold.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't like Bas. He's just a whore that'll sell anything to pad his bank account. Don Frye, on the other hand, is pure comedic gold.
Its funny you say that, I'm 99% certain he plugged his home videos at least twice during a fight at this f'ing event. Maybe Kruck (sp?) and Don would make a better team.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You didn't like his commentary for Pride? Maybe it was all just relativity. I can't stand Mauro Ranallo, lol.