Was "original" formula DS Craze as awesome as it looked?

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
After years and years of pre-workouts I've tried as many as I possibly can. Some rock (Gaspari SuperPump, *original DMAA* Razor8 Blast Powder) and I keep on coming back to them even if they don't give me that awesome 'stimmed out feeling. Others are barely memorable footnotes from a bygone era of faithful adherence to the directions printed on the tub: WARNING DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS IN A 24 HR PERIOD OR A DEMON WILL LEAP OUT OF HELL AND SKULLF**K THE S**T OUT OF YOU!!!

Hahaha! Yeah, we've all paid attention to that warning and drank preworkouts simply because of that delicious blue raspberry goodness. And looked our respective doctors in the face without blinking and replied "2grams of caffeine, but that's because I cut back on dipping."

As a matter of simple curiosity what is the best preworkout you have ever had?

I know I feel lucky to have tried some of that AX StimulantX before the lawsuits hit, that **** was crazy and very fun in a "my blood is boiling and I think I'm going to have a aneurysm!" kind of way.

So, lets hear it!

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
For me original ultimate orange, then again it did contain eca.

Elite nutrition ultimate weight loss stack was great until the mhra jumped on them recently.

Caffeine 200mg
Dmaa 30mg
Yohimbine hcl 10mg
Syephrine hcl 10mg

Wizzle47

Awards
Strongest was 'SAS unleashed'. I'd never heard of it but when I was buying jack3d, i was told it a lot stronger and cheaper.

Felt pretty wired after that but the crash was unbearable! Thought I was going to throw up for a good hour after taking it, and after gym, I had to try so hard to stay awake! Binned most of it cause I felt so rough.

Other than that I've tried: jack3d, craze & hemo-rage. And an eca stack.

ECA didn't really do a lot for me until after the gym when I felt so hot I needed a cold bath!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
After years and years of pre-workouts I've tried as many as I possibly can. Some rock (Gaspari SuperPump, *original DMAA* Razor8 Blast Powder) and I keep on coming back to them even if they don't give me that awesome 'stimmed out feeling. Others are barely memorable footnotes from a bygone era of faithful adherence to the directions printed on the tub: WARNING DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS IN A 24 HR PERIOD OR A DEMON WILL LEAP OUT OF HELL AND SKULLF**K THE S**T OUT OF YOU!!!

Hahaha! Yeah, we've all paid attention to that warning and drank preworkouts simply because of that delicious blue raspberry goodness. And looked our respective doctors in the face without blinking and replied "2grams of caffeine, but that's because I cut back on dipping."

As a matter of simple curiosity what is the best preworkout you have ever had?

I know I feel lucky to have tried some of that AX StimulantX before the lawsuits hit, that **** was crazy and very fun in a "my blood is boiling and I think I'm going to have a aneurysm!" kind of way.

So, lets hear it!
I don't think that lawsuit made them remove anything. It was a lawsuit brought on by a single individual who made these claims for money. Was talked about on super human radio

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never tried craze... Never really interested me.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Couldn't find any info on SAS Unleashed, it's all over UK supplement forums. Those Brits love their prohormones and juice, it's just more proof that Americans are naturally awesome and better than everyone.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Craze has been my favorite thus far. I beta tested it, and have used "old formula" and the new flavor with no problems..I've been using it consistently since it came out I never noticed a difference with the two. The stuff rocks.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Tried craze,didn't enjoy.Muscle marinade is by far the best I've ever used and always keep in my stash!I did receive some PNI prodigy yesterday and had an awesome leg day today with it.Look forward to see where I go with it.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the few I actually have never tried.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Craze has been my favorite thus far. I beta tested it, and have used "old formula" and the new flavor with no problems..I've been using it consistently since it came out I never noticed a difference with the two. The stuff rocks.
Does the Dendrobium extract feel similar to DMAA? The reviews are that it is a cleaner "euphoric" feeling at the upper limit.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Does the Dendrobium extract feel similar to DMAA? The reviews are that it is a cleaner "euphoric" feeling at the upper limit.
its more of a focus supplement than energy. kind of like tunnel vision on each set and it doesnt crash as hard as dmaa

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
It has to be tried to understand. I was very used to the dmaa kick before craze and when I first tried craze honestly I didn't care for it. But as I continued using it, it started turning into a new animal.

It gives me a crazy drive/focus. Mind muscle connection is insane. My performance felt on another level and I ssoon began breaking PRs and training harder and more intense than ever before.

There are some draw backs however. I personally do not take it several days in a row. 2 on 1 off. I usually cycle it with another product. If I don't do this, tolerance builds fast and I also experience a drop in mood. I think it may play on serotonin because if I take 5htp hours after (even 6+) it kicks back "on". This kind of sucks when you need to sleep lol.

It's a different product and nothing on the market has even remotely close to the same effects. DMAA is completely different!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
It has to be tried to understand. I was very used to the dmaa kick before craze and when I first tried craze honestly I didn't care for it. But as I continued using it, it started turning into a new animal.

It gives me a crazy drive/focus. Mind muscle connection is insane. My performance felt on another level and I ssoon began breaking PRs and training harder and more intense than ever before.

There are some draw backs however. I personally do not take it several days in a row. 2 on 1 off. I usually cycle it with another product. If I don't do this, tolerance builds fast and I also experience a drop in mood. I think it may play on serotonin because if I take 5htp hours after (even 6+) it kicks back "on". This kind of sucks when you need to sleep lol.

It's a different product and nothing on the market has even remotely close to the same effects. DMAA is completely different!
This! ^^^

Pretty much describes my exprience with craze. Took my workouts to another level. My favorite pre to date and Ive tried many.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Cool, thanks for the feedback! Things get so ridiculously hyped that even the chemical name of arginine is used as a marketing gimmick.
(S)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid, don't make me google that mother****er, write it as ARGININE!

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Cool, thanks for the feedback! Things get so ridiculously hyped that even the chemical name of arginine is used as a marketing gimmick.
(S)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid, don't make me google that mother****er, write it as ARGININE!
BPI is the worst offender of this I've ever seen. So frustrating..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
After using the original craze consistently for studying, I can say with fidelity that it produces a more potent psychostimulant effect than both methylphenidate and d-amphetamine, at least for me. The effects are shorter in duration and it comes with troubling side effects (major reduced bloodflow to periphery, numb tongue, a violent crash with flu-like symptoms, very profound rise in bodyheat), BUUUUT for a true alertness boost immediately pre-exam, it works wonders. It seems to be particularly effective when adding an extra 100mg caffeine to your usual serving along with a small dose of regular b-PEA.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
After using the original craze consistently for studying, I can say with fidelity that it produces a more potent psychostimulant effect than both methylphenidate and d-amphetamine, at least for me. The effects are shorter in duration and it comes with troubling side effects (major reduced bloodflow to periphery, numb tongue, a violent crash with flu-like symptoms, very profound rise in bodyheat), BUUUUT for a true alertness boost immediately pre-exam, it works wonders. It seems to be particularly effective when adding an extra 100mg caffeine to your usual serving along with a small dose of regular b-PEA.
I too suffered from a violent crash, which stopped me from continuing to use it after just two days.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
The crash happens only occasionally to me... but it is comparable to DMAA in my opinion. I just get kinda zombie like for a while before bed. Not necessarily irritable or anything negative... just insane focus. I feel similar after a maximum exertion training session regardless if I had taken a preworkout or not. I assume it is CNS over stimulation..

DMAA + craze is kinda stupid and I wouldn't recommend it lol

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Very interesting, I lifted on 60mg of Adderall once and felt like my blood was on fire. It's always a balancing act between enough stims to get a solid workout in and one that scares the hell out you. Still haven't tried a standalone b-PEA product, how long does it stay effective?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Very interesting, I lifted on 60mg of Adderall once and felt like my blood was on fire. It's always a balancing act between enough stims to get a solid workout in and one that scares the hell out you. Still haven't tried a standalone b-PEA product, how long does it stay effective?
I get no pressor action from Craze. Adderall scares the living hell out of me and I won't touch it. b-PEA alone is pretty ineffective, I'm just talking about the combo with Craze that worked best for me

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
I get no pressor action from Craze. Adderall scares the living hell out of me and I won't touch it. b-PEA alone is pretty ineffective, I'm just talking about the combo with Craze that worked best for me
Plcar plus craze is very potent as well!